• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
tyser...like ur one to badmouth brawl. Ur like the one who nerded it the most here.
Also, im not saying brawl is an awesome game, its horrible in the level of skill required compared to melee. Hence why i have a better chance of making money from it.
I saw the light.

were you at another one of jokers tournies? your name sounds familiar to me, did you play DK/Kirby last time you were here?
Yes.

Bone is WAY too good!

EDIT: WTF, the picture isnt showing up :'(

Tyser

Smash Champion
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but if you look at Omnimon's Metal Garurumon arm, its all sparkling and such. Crazy.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
There is your sig wuv, hey kudo want me to make you something
sure why not, i wouldnt mind getting a new one

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but if you look at Omnimon's Metal Garurumon arm, its all sparkling and such. Crazy.
no tyser ur eyes arnt playin tricks on u, i think that ur eyes r fine cause i see the sparkling on his right arm also. it is pretty crazy, i didnt notice it till u mentioned it

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
play MK!!!!
Banned!

Sleep is for the weak.
Also I will **** on you if you play Pikachu Bolt. Ask CBK.

Also I guess I'll be heading over to Love's for a bit after I get off of work at 10. :ohwell:
That's right Skizm is the Pika tamer, also you should pick me up, unless I'm there all ready, just call Love to see what's up.

that ban mk podcast is like 2 hours of people talking about nerd****.
Well if for the future of the Metagame, for those who care T.T

You should try opening your eyes
*crap did I say that out loud*
;)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
lol joker.
ANd schism, i am not scurred. I'm not really ACTUALLY claiming to be good with pika, i just learned how to play with him. if i enter all three of these i better win some effing money.

And is MK really banned? cause if start losing i will use him.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
lol joker.
ANd schism, i am not scurred. I'm not really ACTUALLY claiming to be good with pika, i just learned how to play with him. if i enter all three of these i better win some effing money.

No, but a man can dream XP

BOLT08

Smash Lord
dude its ur tourney, ban this mother.
And jbm...i'll let ya know. if i dont hear from andy tonight then i'll have to bug ya for a ride.

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol joker.

i'll stomp on your pika w/ my peach, and if you switch to meta, god help you if you survive bowser:laugh:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
i'll stomp on your pika w/ my peach, and if you switch to meta, god help you if you survive bowser:laugh:
It's brawl.
Beat me in melee where it shows some real skill. kthx

Annddd jbm im 99% sure i'll need a ride saturday, if u come up friday though i have plans friday night...soo....yeah don't pick me up friday plz.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
unless your shiek :p
Who wants game tonte, just head on over or gime me your lame as$ brawl code so I can get good with lag

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm serious, i'm leaving friday night and i'm not gonna drive to ames the next morning after playing games for awhile. sorry. i was under the impression that you were wanting to be picked up on friday thats why i offered.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
i'm serious, i'm leaving friday night and i'm not gonna drive to ames the next morning after playing games for awhile. sorry. i was under the impression that you were wanting to be picked up on friday thats why i offered.
ugh let me talk to my bro, maybe i can get him to give me a ride to des moines saturday morning

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah yeah yeah...i'll let you know. If i hadn't spent the last two days planning a party i would easily say yes. But unfortunately, that's not the case.

BOLT08

Smash Lord

post *****'s spamer

you know bolt, ill be heading to des mons sat morning. I was just gunna do I29 to I80 but I could go hwy 20 and weav on to ames and pick your as$ up so we may slump them teams
hmm we'll see, if my brother will take me i dont want to make ya go up here to pick me up.
And im down for teaming for sure, don't have to pay for tyser's cheap ***. We're gonnna ownnn

Edit: my bro just told me he'd take me, so no worries about giving me a ride, thanks though.

Cook

Smash Master
dayum people are just firing up **** talking.
You guys are all lucky that I'm not gonna be there Saturday or you'd be in trouble! I'd, um... grab you and d-throw you for a combo, and, uh... throw pikmin, and... it would be hard for you to safely approach me! Take that, bitches!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so joker, u goin to love's tomorrow?
Most likely, don't know when, maybe after Skizm get off work which is like at 10 or so, and I don't want to ask you for a ride, cause I'm pretty sure you don't want to drive anywhere near my house XP but yeah I'll be there some time or other.

Top Bottom