• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tacoom

Smash Lord
If I do show, I demand a smeesh to team with me for all events.
Then there wont be this "JBM + Ian Vs ?????" for finals since they'll get slumped in round 2 losers

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
So this tournament is already going to cost me $20 :S plus food :S is there a Wendy's close to Love's and Joker's? Im just gonna fire up some Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and then get a Thai Tea Bubble Tea hopefully (at Wendy's).
There's one by my house. Its about five mins.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah i gotta definetly fire up a bubble tea, but no f'ing fruits in it this time lol, the end of my drink was nothing but shreds of MANGO.

AHH RAAAAPE.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yosh i still need a teammate....for everything since TYSER WON'T!!! And smeesh isn't coming. And jbm is wit ian.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I know :S I need to buy new sticks in a month or so. If I win Brawl singles Im gonna just go out and buy new sticks right then and there.

Uli

Smash Champion
i have 2 64 pads now :D
my system is acting better now, it hasnt froze yet but it still may so prepare your self
lets have a 3rd strike tourny or something on the lines of that (marverl vs capcom, tekken, snk, ETC) :D

Top Bottom