• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
i vote whatever the majority votes for smash 64, i have an N64 and the game, and controllers, but i don't have a god ****ed power chord for it, so if anyone has one laying around >.> i need some practice in b4 the tourney, i might enter melee singles this time as well, probably dead last, but i gotta bust out my ganon, i been playing melee alot lol.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just now read that part about you guys not Zcanceling. I might stand a chance because I can do combos if I turn on Isai Mode.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I just now read that part about you guys not Zcanceling. I might stand a chance because I can do combos if I turn on Isai Mode.
if you get past my L33t spamus, people might say she sucks in 64, but really its all about teh mindgames, and you can't beat noob mindgames, u don't know where i be comin from.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
i played brawl today, unfortunately i dont have a 64 to SERIOUSLY practice on, and no melee copy so im sure i'll finish epic fail in both categories.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure this is how things are going to happen at Joker's for me.

Last in 64.
3rd or 4th in Melee.
5th in Brawl.

So this tournament is already going to cost me $20 :S plus food :S is there a Wendy's close to Love's and Joker's? Im just gonna fire up some Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and then get a Thai Tea Bubble Tea hopefully (at Wendy's).

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
So this tournament is already going to cost me $20 :S plus food :S is there a Wendy's close to Love's and Joker's? Im just gonna fire up some Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and then get a Thai Tea Bubble Tea hopefully (at Wendy's).
ur gonna have to ask love about that, cause is like a human GPS

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im probably going to use MK at this tournament. Unless the other guy uses MK, then Ill use Snake or Jiggz. I havent really played Brawl seriously for a good 2 months but it dont matter since Brawl is so god damn easy.

EDIT: Random thing I noticed. Sasuke's Mangekyou looks like the eyeball is black and the symbol is red/white/whatever. Crazy!

gantrain05

Smash Master
um tyser? why would you want to use meta knight? he's waaaaay too light and doesn't have any kill moves....duh everybody knows that.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Because Im a conformist. If I somehow win this next Monthly then everyone has to start playing Melee and quit playing Brawl.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I dunno if I have a ride to Joker's since JBM hates me :'( Seriously though, if I win Joker's Monthly Brawl Tournament then that proves Brawl is a worse game than I thought and it also means that Brawl should be banned in Iowa because Tyser conquered it. Deal?

gantrain05

Smash Master
I dunno if I have a ride to Joker's since JBM hates me :'( Seriously though, if I win Joker's Monthly Brawl Tournament then that proves Brawl is a worse game than I thought and it also means that Brawl should be banned in Iowa because Tyser conquered it. Deal?
ok, but your never getting past me, i won't let you win, my peach is god-tier now, and meta is for scrubs.....your not a scrub are you?

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i don't play it "bad" i never played it competetivley outside of jokers, so im new to the melee scene, but im quickly learning just from watching ppl like you and jbm and smeesh play and learning that way.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I am gonna have a gisgasm that day. Lets see how many series i can finish before then.
bad news bone and joker, the links to Devil May Cry 1, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening died out on me. so it might take a little bit longer for me to find other links for the DMC series. but i am downloading A.C.E. 1 and A.C.E. 2 right now and i think that i can be done with A.C.E. 1 and A.C.E. 2 sometime today, but A.C.E. 3 might take a little longer to get than the DMC series because i have like 32 links of 100 mb each and the server from the downloads is slow, so i might have to use ur internet to download A.C.E. 3 at ur house and then burn it then at ur monthly.

for an update, i'll have A.C.E. 1 and A.C.E. 2 done today and then i'll try to get the links for the DMC series and i'll download A.C.E. 3 at ur monthly and burn it then. other then that i have everything else done

BOLT08

Smash Lord
but he's a peach player....i don't associate with his kind...
that's cool though JBM, not like we were teammates or BFFs. :'(

BOLT08

Smash Lord
he hasn't said he'll team with me. I think he's refusing to acknowledge my existence cause I'm a cyclone fan.
haha but it's all good mang im jm. are you coming to gregs friday? or are you just coming up saturday? Cause if sluys doesn't go to either, i might have to pay you for gas/time to come pick me up from ames.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I think this is going to be another big tourney.

bad news bone and joker, the links to Devil May Cry 1, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening died out on me. so it might take a little bit longer for me to find other links for the DMC series. but i am downloading A.C.E. 1 and A.C.E. 2 right now and i think that i can be done with A.C.E. 1 and A.C.E. 2 sometime today, but A.C.E. 3 might take a little longer to get than the DMC series because i have like 32 links of 100 mb each and the server from the downloads is slow, so i might have to use ur internet to download A.C.E. 3 at ur house and then burn it then at ur monthly.

for an update, i'll have A.C.E. 1 and A.C.E. 2 done today and then i'll try to get the links for the DMC series and i'll download A.C.E. 3 at ur monthly and burn it then. other then that i have everything else done
I think I just had one of those gizgasms, I'm glad you were able to find Inuyasha and Front Mission 4, but yeah Saturday we can also go download crazy, since my Internetz is pretty fast or something about it is :3 Thanks again Kudou.

HA tyser you suck.
Jbm wanna team with me for...like 64 or something?
I could probably team up with you in Melee, I play with Link/Marth, I may not be that good anymore but if it helps, I'm good at gimping the furys, just ask Uli XP
But it all depends on my budget, unless Teams for Melee is $5 per person than yeah, since I still have to buy chocolate packages and psTRES for this guy

i want a psTRES ;_;

Also gantrain man I heard you play StarCraft we should play, I'm kinda of a noob in that game since all i played was the 64 version, I believe Razor wanted to play me also but can never find me on battle.net, is probably easier if we IM each other or something.

gantrain05

Smash Master
hellz yeah i play starcraft, probably the one game i have more hours in than all other games i've ever played in my life combined, and the 64 version rocks, auto-mining ftw.

and tyser, you will probably poop on my ganon, im not really that good at melee, im just really **** good with ganons Fair lol.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Everyone, bring your laptops to Joker's. There is going to be a Starcraft tournament.
Oh snap, I need to practice my micro, I'm going to be the Mexican version of SlayerS_`BoxeR`
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuSOvG-eGmU

By the way Ganon is really good against Samus, since I play this dude name Asian Flav and almost beat him, then I played Frozenbutter's Samus and got really close all with Ganon.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i have a laptop but i don't have a mouse for it, im not playing no sc w/out a mouse lol. ima win that tournament going random i promise, none shall beat me.

1000 posts!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
FrozenButter and Asian Flava were the best Smashers I ever saw in the Midwest. They destroyed in all three games.

Top Bottom