• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master

Yeah, also me and Skizm are going to team up for all three, and for SC.

Cause the reason for this monthly thing, was for Brawl, and the Melee price is really up to the Melee Smashers, since Melee and now Smash64 are a side event, and yes please do you also have an extra TV to bring along.
i'll play you and skizm in SC 2v1, i don't have a laptop to bring, but maybe an extra comp sittin around?

BOLT08

Smash Lord

Yeah, also me and Skizm are going to team up for all three, and for SC.

Cause the reason for this monthly thing, was for Brawl, and the Melee price is really up to the Melee Smashers, since Melee and now Smash64 are a side event, and yes please do you also have an extra TV to bring along.
unfortunately i don't have a tv i can bring, the only one i have here is my rommates. but i'll bring my wii and a copy of brawl.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Well I'll bring 2 TV's if you need them.

Edit: My plan for tonight is a setup each for 64, Melee, and Brawl. I don't want Joker to lose practice for Brawl. =D

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah, I think I need TVs, since one of my broke and I don't know if MTKD is going to let me use his so yeah, plus we always seems to have enough consoles but not enough TVs, please bring your full set up Yosh

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Alright so its official CBK isnt gonna make this tourny, which means ill need a partner for Brawl.

Looks like ill be spending... $10 Brawl Singles, $10 Brawl Doubles, $5 Melee Doubles, $5 64 Doubles, and $5 64 Singles.

$35 wtf! Maybe i shouldnt throw my money away in Melee dubs since i have no chance ;)

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion
NEW RULE - everyone must enter all side tournys :D

anyway ill be bringing a crusty 64 so someone bring theirs, i got 2 decents pads, random arcade sticks, laptop to help run side events

anything else?!?!
besides pillows and stuff

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
If your showering, I guess bring your own stuff. Just saying that cuz I don't know if people have their own kind they like to use. Hygiene products too.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
o ry, Ill bring a tv, wii, melee, mario kart, brawl, sa2b, hero, pearl, and a toaster. cuz I like toast. deal with it :>
someone give me jokers address so I can find the place a ok

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
o ry, Ill bring a tv, wii, melee, mario kart, brawl, sa2b, hero, pearl, and a toaster. cuz I like toast. deal with it :>
someone give me jokers address so I can find the place a ok
Here you go Yosh.

2500 Bennett Ave
Des Moines, IA 50312

gantrain05

Smash Master
so good news guys, me and razor were playin some smash today, i was totally sucking pretty bad, so look forward to me getting last place in brawl singles lol. not really....but yeah really.

gantrain05

Smash Master
GAMEDAY! i hope we get enough ppl at this tourny, seems like MO isn't coming, don't think MN is coming, CBK and Luger aren't coming, -BC- is leaving early, might be alot smaller than our last couple tournies, but that just means more time for crews and money matches right?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
whoo here we go. I hope map-quest gave me the right directions. It said "we found something similar to 2500 bennett avenue, did you mean THIS?!"

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
hey everyone, if you can bring setups and everything, that would help alot because we r low on tvs and wiis. so if you can bring set ups before u come that would be kool

gantrain05

Smash Master
TYSER i pooped on you in brawl, too bad we didn't get that melee match, i wanted to noob you to death but oh well.

oh, i've decided im never playing smash 64 again, **** you Yosh your just too good.

Tyser

Smash Champion
More people gotta play Melee. Those that dont, get little respect from me. And you guys know that my respect is the best kind of respect.

EDIT: Yulai, post results fool.

gantrain05

Smash Master
More people gotta play Melee. Those that dont, get little respect from me. And you guys know that my respect is the best kind of respect.

EDIT: Yulai, post results fool.
i played melee doubles lol, so what if we got dead last.

oh and joker we gotta play some brawl, olimar vs link, apparently you'll **** me, Link boards seem to think that he can survive any of olimars attacks till after 280% lol.

Uli

Smash Champion
RESULTS:

SSB64 Doubles:
1: Team Black and White (BKJoe + BC) ($36.00)
2: Bolt It Yosh (Bolt + Yosh) ($18.00)
3: Paying for Prostitutes (JBM + Ian) ($6.00)
4: Majik Poop (Tony + Smeesh)
5: Team Rocket (Uli + Love)
5: Nightmares (Schism + Joker)

SSB64 Singles:
1: yosh ($42.00)
2: Bolt ($21.00)
3: JBM ($7.00)
4: Smeesh
5: -BC-
5: BKJOE
7: ian
7: ULi
9: love
9: JLO
9: schism
9: majik
13: bone
13: kudou

SSBM Doubles:
1: burns like bigburns (smeesh + yosh) ($36.00)
2: I don't Care (tyser + bolt) ($18.00)
3: Paying for Prostitutes (JBM + Ian) ($6.00)
4: Nightmares (Schism + Joker)
5: Team Rocket (Uli + Love)
5: TONYCOLAY (jlo + razor)

SSBM Singles:
1: JBM ($33.00)
2: Smeesh ($16.50)
3: yosh ($5.50)
4: Erupting Burning Fingers
5: ULi
5: Bolt
7: schism
7: ian
9: bone
9: majik
9: love

Brawl:
sucks :D

GG everyone!!
Thanks Joker and Love for everything as usual
i forgot to take out money for joker, next time i will sorry D:
Starcraft was too good
JLO and Razor thanks for playing melee doubles :D
Does anyone want to see the brackets or naaaaah?!?!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Love don't quit, you're wayyyyy better than you used to be. You were extremely close to beating me. U just had a really tough bracket.

Tyser when these vids gonna be up?

Top Bottom