• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
I read everybody's post because:

A. They might say something mean about me/rob/others
B. They might say something about video games I like
C. Everybody is of equal importance and it's unfair to not read a post or two.

also I might miss something relevant to a later post that interests me xD

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
@Ngamer & Blank: Could you guys help me out with some of the rules for the Fighting games I may be running so far I pretty much have Marvel's which is on the first page of this thread but yeah any help will be awesome.

Mahvel - assuming I need to redo it or I should add something
KOF XIII
Apology Edition
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
3rd Strike
And any other games you think people will be interested on.

Also I was thinking of having doubles also mainly for Marvel but I could do SF again if there's time I just want to have the rules up in case we have them and such ^.^

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Marvel - Don't initiate any game-breaking glitches, this will result in a loss of the current game.

KOFXIII- winner must keep same characters, loser may switch characters, order may be switched at any time. Best 2 of 3 games, 60 sec.

AE- Winner must keep character, Loser may switch characters and ultra, winner may switch ultras. All characters legal. A player may elect to have the training stage as the stage for the match. best 2 of 3 rounds, 99 sec, best 2 of 3 games.

HDR- Akuma banned. Winner must keep character, loser may switch. best 2 of 3 rounds, 99 sec, best 2 of 3 games.

3S - Winner must keep character, loser may switch characters and super art, winner may switch super arts. Gill banned. best 2 of 3 rounds, 99 seconds, best 2 of 3 games.

Soran

Smash Ace
You weigh the pros and cons of text?

unless you're talking about something else... I think that would imply you read it... or at least skim the post... which I admit, I'm guilty of. I'm not going to intently read something 500 words long. I'll at least skim it so I can gauge the situations.. since they're usually rant about behavior/games.

ken ashcorp makes songs about ponies.. and this pleases me. Alex S. remix'd this song and this pleases me even more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWd5x09gWoE

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'll see if i can bring my computer for Melty when I get a new graphics card. Really mostly for Sam. I'd feel like it'd be a crime to not try and supply one.

I wanna do something this weekend. Its a 3day weekend for me.

:phone:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Alright so next semester i have ONE class on Mondays at 2, I would like to make Mondays my smash day. Unfortunately my car is damn broken so I will not be able to drive to Des Moines.

Se'kou, how do Monday afternoons work for you? I would like this to be a weekly thing, as I would like to actually play smash on a regular basis from now on.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Alright so next semester i have ONE class on Mondays at 2, I would like to make Mondays my smash day. Unfortunately my car is damn broken so I will not be able to drive to Des Moines.

Se'kou, how do Monday afternoons work for you? I would like this to be a weekly thing, as I would like to actually play smash on a regular basis from now on.
What's wrong with your car?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
A lot of things. Something with the suspension it seems. Potentially something wrong the steering column or the tire rods. Not sure exactly. Gonna go get it looked at as soon as I get back to Ames.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Thanks for them I edited the page with them ^.^
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...ghting-edition-tourneys-des-moines-ia.151295/

Alright so next semester i have ONE class on Mondays at 2, I would like to make Mondays my smash day.
You always said stuff like this but you never show T.T

Hell yea schizm wizm ****m.now we need joker lol

Oh you know I'm in >.0

should be a smashfest in ames tomorrow, thugz is coming tonight
Sure he is.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hey g-regulate u has 360?

Sorry man. I don't have a 360. I gave up on current gen consoles except I still have my Wii. Only systems I have now are Wii, 64, Super Nintendo, PS2, DS Lite, a broken Gamecube, Gameboy Pocket, and 3DS. I'm a Nintendo fanboy. There the secret is out.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joooooooooker why is there no tournament in January? Me and Cook wanna come up and chill with Iowans.
There's a fighting game tournament every weekend this month that people are going to.
This the only days open where the 21st and 28th but the 21st I'm doing my Fighting game tourney and the week after is another only a drive a way so sorry guys but early February should work for Smash ^.^

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Debo: Tues/ Thursday nights are still the best for me. I have a pretty good schedule, where I go all day on those 2 days then I'm off mon,wed,friday. So staying up all night on Thursday would be best, however, I'm sure I'll balance my time well, and can sneak in one of those days you preffered.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

BOLT08

Smash Lord
@Debo: Tues/ Thursday nights are still the best for me. I have a pretty good schedule, where I go all day on those 2 days then I'm off mon,wed,friday. So staying up all night on Thursday would be best, however, I'm sure I'll balance my time well, and can sneak in one of those days you preffered.
I get done at 6 on Tuesdays (blech)

And I get done at 5 on Thursdays. If you're willing to wait that late on Thursdays, I'd be happy to go after class then.

Top Bottom