• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
I hate the Smash community now. Remember the days when you go to tournaments and happen to see a random good person there like i.e. Isai. These days are like, "Hey I'm some random player that happens to be good, so pool me some money so I can go to this random big tourney." It disgusts me to see people dick riding like that. Also, good players make you pay them to stay at your place for daily fees. What happened to just going to tourneys if you have the money and knowing there will be good players there. One and only incentive that I approve of getting players good or bad to a tourney is a money bonus. :glare:
I still remember out very first tournament like it was yesterday.ahhh the good ole days

:phone:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
smashfest on new years eve?
Well that's always the plan but people are always drunk >.<

Also I think the next monthly will be on January 28th and my first fighting tourney should be either the 14th or the 21st not sure yet XP

I still need to make the thread in SRK but this Zelda game is taking all my time ^.^

BPx

Smash Lord
we could have it at my place, people can drink if they want to, its their choice. i don't plan on drinking, though :D so we could get some good practice on one tv if you want. i could ask MO/others to come if people wanna do it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
**** I FORGOT ABOUT NERDTRON BEING THE 14TH......................

Oh well, I already bought my ticket to Chicago for Don't Blink...but I'm going mostly to visit my old roommate from college.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
What? I don't think I even like any of the demo characters...

Edit: My computer can't run the demo because it doesn't support pixel shader 3.0 loooool

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Also Nerdtron is on the 14th next month so don't set anything then.
don't blink is the 14th too
Well it's a non smash related tourney but people may not show up cause of Nerdtron so I'll do the Fighting tourney on the 21st and Smash on the 28th ^.^

we could have it at my place, people can drink if they want to, its their choice. i don't plan on drinking, though :D
Yeah i know I meant people are already drunk or have a hangover so they just don't feel like going anywhere >.< but I'll play you if you're sober >.0

Which speaking of I haven't played smash since pretty much Ultimate came out and it's awesome I kinda want to see how I do now XP

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Also i just read that Kim Jong-il died of a heart attack.
To many Stimpacks >.<
too soon o.0

Also I made the thread in SRK check it ^.^
Joker's Monthly "Why So Serious?" Fighting Edition Tourneys

But it's stupid cause I facked up and made two thread by accident hopefully I won't get in trouble is funny cause I was listening to this song as it happen T.T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vzbezVru4&list=FLm11rdLb9EJXClAeO-w5cng&index=11&feature=plpp_video

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The 28th is Pixel's UMVC3 tourney.

Edit: Why do I keep seeing Gamegenie everywhere, including DreamCancel. This guy is getting into KoF now? That games not poverty you know.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Cause I'm just wandering to different forums now and I'm just getting accounts out of the way for later use while gathering information about games at the same time. Also I may try to help MysteriousSilver(Edward or Trent's roommate if you will) try to start some Soul Caliber stuff here but before all of that my main focus is life and trying to find a job for college.

BPx

Smash Lord
joker i might just come over to your place for new years eve and we can nerd. if you wanna teach me bread and butter umvc3 i'd be down to learn it if someone lets me borrow their stick

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
joker i might just come over to your place for new years eve and we can nerd.
Well you know I'm always up for it ^.^

So are we not going to Pixel's tourney next month?
I was going to quote this but got to exited cause of Van Damme.
But yeah I mean is in Ames so I'll like to go I will cancel my Smash tourney for this month unless the 14th works which I don't think it does so yeah what do people think

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The 14th is Nerdtron. Basically it'd have to be the 7th I think? I don't know what Greg feels like driving to but I know he wants to go to Nerdtron.

The month is more stacked then I thought, but we don't really know what exactly we actually want to do during it.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
The 14th is Nerdtron. Basically it'd have to be the 7th I think? I don't know what Greg feels like driving to but I know he wants to go to Nerdtron.

The month is more stacked then I thought, but we don't really know what exactly we actually want to do during it.
K well the 7th is APEX so is definitely a no go I'm not sure who's all going to Nerdron but I think as far as Smash goes that date should work maybe o.0

Lol I think the only day that isn't taken is the day I choose to have the fighting game tourney I consider that a good call >.0

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska will for sure not be able to come the 14th of January as all of them will be at Nerdtron, except for myself, as I will be at DON'T BLINK 4 in chicago. Wish those guys would have chosen the 21st or 28th.

Soran

Smash Ace
Blank doesn't forgive....

at least he doesn't forgive me >.<

next tues/thurs CRew should meet up for some marvel and possibly.. *quivers* Brawl...

BBCSEX (LOL TAG) comes out Feb 14th, so.. yay!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I read blanks posts because

A. He might say something mean about me/soran/others
B. He might say something about video games I like.

Top Bottom