• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Cook

Smash Master
i called them, and they said they haven't had any turned in. i left my name and # in case someone turns it in. i'll look around the house, any ideas where it would be?
It's in my car. My pillow, on the other hand... :(

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well me and CBK tried to get a hold of Peeks to see what's up and couldn't probably cause he switch phones or something but I'm pretty sure we ain't going to Ohio anymore.

Also this year instead of bringing Smash players from Anime Iowa we got Marvel player instead freaking epic ^.^

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Well me and CBK tried to get a hold of Peeks to see what's up and couldn't probably cause he switch phones or something but I'm pretty sure we ain't going to Ohio anymore.

Also this year instead of bringing Smash players from Anime Iowa we got Marvel player instead freaking epic ^.^
Ohhhhhh, yeah like we needed those scrubby kids from AI to come play Brawl with us. PFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Also I'll keep that in mind next time and make sure to tell you before-hand. <.<;

Joker when will you make your monthlies exclusively for fighters?

Yo i'll poop on anyone in mario kart 64.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHpj0XWXezY&feature=related

RETS GO! UMESTAR-GAAAAAA!

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Kuares: PM me your cell phone number or instant messenger screen name or something...we can contact you when we play here in ames. We probably could have called you, just last night.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
/When is the next Jokers going to be?
I don't know yet I'll probably figure something out here soon.

Nice now I need to save up for one of them >.<

Chya, so I found some guys in the Dorms who play N64.

But other than that I got nothing to do.
There's always Mahvel baby but you can always come down to my place and we can play Brawl and/or Marvel >.0

Also on that note there's a tourney in Cedar Rapids anyone interested in going o.0
By the way is for Marvel.

Kuares

Pizza
@Kuares: PM me your cell phone number or instant messenger screen name or something...we can contact you when we play here in ames. We probably could have called you, just last night.
Well granted I still have no cell phone, best place would be any of my 3 messenger contacts.

Aim: zyroqwa
MSN: zyroqwa@yahoo.com

There's always Mahvel baby but you can always come down to my place and we can play Brawl and/or Marvel >.0

Also on that note there's a tourney in Cedar Rapids anyone interested in going o.0
I have no car, sad times., though I definitly do want some Mahvel matches. And I probably shouldn't go to the Monthly because I want to find out where my classes are at and I have no money to spend on entering either so yeah.

Soran

Smash Ace
The why the who what when the where and the how?

I'm getting a job soon and then I'll be able to go to more tourneys! (hopefully)
I feel like playing games with people.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I have no car, sad times., though I definitly do want some Mahvel matches.
Oh man I know what you mean T.T
But hopefully you can tag along sometimes with them if they decide to come down for games ^.^

@Soran: I think it's today I should really check the SKR boards more lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
It was today you scrubs. lol

http://twitter.com/#!/ngamer3k

I assumed no one was going because Greg went to Ames.
I don't believe in twitter is only a phase people will soon forget about it but yeah Ngamer told me about it early on the week and I was going to ask Greg but since he didn't post here for a while I figure he was doing something >.<

Just so no one f***s up. I'm reposting this. Be sure to preregister to save $5 on the venue fee. Stay free peeps.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-extravaganza-major-cedar-rapids-iowa.138098/
I'm going to pre-register just in the off chance that I do go XP

Man it makes me sad that even though I take this games on the competitive level I can't never go to the tourneys T.T

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Hey, I don't know if I introduced myself here yet but I'm JJROCKETS from the Chicago area, but I just started college at the University of Iowa. Anyone at the university play? And I'm definately interested in going to tournaments as long as I can find a ride.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Damn it, you will go! I'm missing a football game to go. YEAH! Or something. C'mon, someone help me out! And that's not any Twitter, sir. It's mine! I'm 20% cooler than the average Twitter user.

Hey, I don't know if I introduced myself here yet but I'm JJROCKETS from the Chicago area, but I just started college at the University of Iowa. Anyone at the university play? And I'm definately interested in going to tournaments as long as I can find a ride.
I can almost guarantee you that no one plays Smash at the U of I. I was the best player there when I went there, and I suck. Also, that Iowa City location of mine is lie-- I don't live there anymore. I do frequent the city often, so get in touch with me and we can play.

Kuares

Pizza
I can almost guarantee you that no one plays Smash at the U of I. I was the best player there when I went there, and I suck. Also, that Iowa City location of mine is lie-- I don't live there anymore. I do frequent the city often, so get in touch with me and we can play.
Pretty much this.

There were a few people(4) who we met a Brainshock that if you could find would maybe join you. I can PM you one of their numbers and you could text them and ask. It's all up to you to do it though so good luck.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Leroy Mitchell.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Lol, yeah I've met a lot of people that play on my floor already but everyone is pretty much a casual. Also I don't actually main Ice Climbers, I'm a Diddy main.

ngamer id be glad to meet up and play sometime!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Just an FYI, i am no longer working full time as I have class now. Wednesday's would be the best days for me to play games. I am done at like 3 on Wednesdays. And done at 2 on Thursdays.

Mondays, Tuesday, and Fridays will be a no go.

And weekends I will be watching football ALLL day. Someone actually reply to my message so we can figure out a regular schedule for games.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Debo: Well we haven't figured out a schedule just yet. I'm sure Wednesday and Thursday will work fine. Plus Dustin, Colin, and Brandon will be playing alot. QRS showed up last night with Dustin, so there will be plenty of people to play with, whenever you want to. I'm gonna be HELLA busy, so I'll probably make it only 1 day, probably Wednesday.

Soran

Smash Ace
what's the deal on Cedar Rapids/Marion Krew?
do we not have games?
I'm sorry I haven't made any. I planned on making the next one I was informed about.

I have a job now. WEE!

Top Bottom