• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Results

#1-MegaRobMan :link: :bowser:
#2-Joker :mario: :samus:
#3-Schizm :zelda:
#4-Blank :bowser: :yoshi:

Bpow-I'm going to make you sit in the corner in TIMEOUT at Dan's.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Speaking of timeout's, there is a fried chicken place in North Omaha called Timeout fried chicken lol.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I just want to apologize to Trent I didn't mean to raise my voice at you like you said you where just messing around but know that I constantly hear **** like it's too cold, tv lags and other stuff so I just sorta lost it there I promise it won't happen again I'll hold it in better like I have been again I'm sorry Trent.

Trent

Smash Champion
I just want to apologize to Trent I didn't mean to raise my voice at you like you said you where just messing around but know that I constantly hear **** like it's too cold, tv lags and other stuff so I just sorta lost it there I promise it won't happen again I'll hold it in better like I have been again I'm sorry Trent.
lul, you thought I was mad at you? Come now, you're my brah. It's all good.

Good Job trent :D

Take 1st next time.
Yeah, to be honest I didn't even wanna play Joker in GFs, since I just got done playing him and Bpow twice. I was surprised to take a set off him though.

PortCity

Smash Ace
In other news... I'm willing to pay someone $20 for a GOOD Mango Sentinel Diddy Kong. Obviously if i'm paying for it, it must be a) good b) look cool :-D...if you know anyone that can do it, have them PM me.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
My angerness must have rubbed off on you lol. Dont worry, ill be back soon enough and i can do the freaking out for you ;)

Uli

Smash Champion
i just want to apologize to trent i didn't mean to raise my voice at you like you said you where just messing around but know that i constantly hear **** like it's too cold, tv lags and other stuff so i just sorta lost it there i promise it won't happen again i'll hold it in better like i have been again i'm sorry trent.
GIVE INTO YOUR ANGER!! LET IT ALL OUT!! but sorry if we bothered you with anything D: <33

we should have all gotten some salty lemonade at the viet place

Soran

Smash Ace
ngamer,

we should go to dubuque this week. It'll be the last time for a while and maybe I got better.. ?

I left my stuff in a friend's car and so you can't call me until probably late today.
But I'll keep in touch here and
I'll call Saros ASAP.
Maybe you could pick him up since he's closer to you. We can discuss plans later if you're up to it.

I got my phone back.

resTy

Smash Champion
WiiU. Nintendo introduces another whack video game console. So much for being directed at hardcore gamers. All their shit looks as skill-less as it's always been :S I'm done.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Their Conference was Ok overall but it was mostly a tease and they were talking so much about their new controller and little to no info about their console. Nintendo is starting to get some 3rd party games that are looking good for the hardcore market but that's about it. I just hope this console and it's controller becomes much more and they give us good information at TGS in a few months if they host it?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Ngamer how many people do you expect at the monthly for mk9?

We will probably have close to 10 in Omaha for dans. If flooding isn't too bad Mk Mike and myself might make the trip up for mk9.

Basically is it worth my trip just for mk9. I looked at shoryuken and i haven't seen a word mentioned about mk so...

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Tyser, you didn't pay close enough attention obv.. Nintendo is finally getting ports for HD games. Darksiders 2, Batman, Ninja Gaiden 3. That's cool and there's always Zelda and Mario. Also, that press conference sucked.

@JBM- I would not expect much for MK. None of the SRK people play it. I don't even know who owns the game. I'll probably enter, and Jay will enter... Can't speak for anyone else. Maybe a few more? Probably not worth it, but it'll pay for your trip if you win probably (The field should be pretty free for you guys). But if I was you, I wouldn't come. Unless you really want to see me! Heh.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Btw, another character has fallen to the voice work of Johnny Yong Bosch. Yang in SSFIV: Arcade Edition Eng ver. is his voice. :(

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Where is DSM going this weekend? Personally, I kinda want to go to the monthly in cedar rapids, but I doubt many others will besides Joker.

So whoever is driving to either Dan's or Cedar Rapids this weekend I want to reserve a spot. I'll pay for gas generously. :D

This is assuming the usual Omaha crew will be there and there is Marvel of some sort though. Otherwise I'll pass.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Btw, another character has fallen to the voice work of Johnny Yong Bosch. Yang in SSFIV: Arcade Edition Eng ver. is his voice. :(
lol I told you guys a while back but you didn't believe me >.<

Where is DSM going this weekend? Personally, I kinda want to go to the monthly in cedar rapids, but I doubt many others will besides Joker.

So whoever is driving to either Dan's or Cedar Rapids this weekend I want to reserve a spot. I'll pay for gas generously. :D

This is assuming the usual Omaha crew will be there and there is Marvel of some sort though. Otherwise I'll pass.
This. I will really like to go to CR but yeah Jayford say he may go to Omaha but seeing as theres a tourney near him don't know if he will go o.0

So idk Blank maybe Charlie is going and we can ask him otherwise we can play Marvel by ourselves >.0

§chizm

Smash Lord
If for whatever reason there ends up being a spot open I'd probably ride with you guys to Dan's (I'm assuming it's full at this point though).
Also I still need to find my SSF4 copy so I can get AE >.>.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Blank, if you come I'll try to put some hype out for MvC3 and get some people to show up.
At the very least I'm sure Uli would come.

Uli

Smash Champion
oh ill be there to play marvel FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!
i could even get other marvel players to come if dan doesnt mind :O

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
So who is going to go with us? My car can fit 3 people in the back,and there should be room in the trunk if someone wanted to bring a tv.

:phone:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yo Iowa, so Brainshock is coming up fast...do we still have anybody that can house? No one has asked for it yet but I know it's gonna happen.

Brandon?
Jay?
Gary?

Just wondering guys.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'll be in the area on Friday/Saturday. Games please?
This decides it for me sorry guys not going to Omaha I'm staying here and playing with Razor ^.^

Also CBK or Greg next time you guys come you should bring your laptop so we can hook it up to my tv and watch Juan's AMV freaking hilarious XD way better then AMV Hell >.<

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll be in the area on Friday/Saturday. Games please?
This decides it for me sorry guys not going to Omaha I'm staying here and playing with Razor ^.^

Also CBK or Greg next time you guys come you should bring your laptop so we can hook it up to my tv and watch Juan's AMV freaking hilarious XD way better then AMV Hell >.<
I'll probably drop by for games tomorrow night after work around 6 or so.

Top Bottom