• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
sup. mvc3 sucks. when is the next jokers? im looking for good macthes with thugz. i heard hes the best in nebraska.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Greg-Dang 1 PortCity - 0 .... I looked in my other bag and yea, I have your tri-wing. Do you want me to drop it off at Joker's house or give it to you personally when we both are there?

@Jake & Joker: Very Good Games! I'm glad Joker could play on Razor's team. It put a smile on his face while he was playing...and my trash talk wasn't an issue at all...it was all unicorns and rainbows.

@Bpx: Good job man! I don't think I reiterated that enough...you leveled up a bit...keep it up!!...like seriously...

@CBK: Ike!?! To warm up :) ok :-D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Results from Nebraska Bi-weekly. Of note.

Dustin seriously beat Tyser.

I beat BPOW in winners finals, and crept Tyser due to a technicality.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I almost got screwed at the tourney since I was suppose to play Ngamer but didn't and then I lost to this other guy which would have been my second lost cause apparently I lost to Ngamer so I was like what. Still I had fun plus I got to see Funk'd again wish we could have stay the night but either way it was a great tournament great experience <(^.^<)

Haha, this thing is getting around huh.
Just like my wom. . . . . . . . . . . .wait 0.0

@Jake & Joker: Very Good Games! I'm glad Joker could play on Razor's team. It put a smile on his face while he was playing...and my trash talk wasn't an issue at all...it was all unicorns and rainbows.
Teaming with Razor brings back so many memories and is good to know that even though we haven't team for like ever our team work was still there AND our Father/Son team is still the best ^.^

On another note PCity was talking about having a tourney some time in July if I'm not mistaken at the club house where we had the Labor Day tourney last time he was saying it was going to be shut in so yeah I'll let him explain it with all the info and such and see who will all be interested.

*goes back to playing Kingdom Hearts <3*

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Yo, Joker got screwed in the brackets. It somehow helped Jay get second even though Joker s*** on him in their supposed "tournament" match which was supposed to be against me. I BS'd my way to 4th in by far the toughest field to date-- hahahahaha (But there weren't enough Bionic Arms). Joker who did you lose to?

SSF4 AE fray. I gotta get back to Omaha so I can take on Jamar again.

EDIT: Blank showed me the Tom Brady thing.

BPx

Smash Lord
dustin, colin, and i will probably show up. what time are you going over greg?

aka colin will show up at 11 and sleep till we leave again

Uli

Smash Champion
Yo, Joker got screwed in the brackets. It somehow helped Jay get second even though Joker s*** on him in their supposed "tournament" match which was supposed to be against me. I BS'd my way to 4th in by far the toughest field to date-- hahahahaha (But there weren't enough Bionic Arms). Joker who did you lose to?

SSF4 AE fray. I gotta get back to Omaha so I can take on Jamar again.

EDIT: Blank showed me the Tom Brady thing.
come to the tourny on july 1st brah and take him on yo!
joker got shiiit gamed wtf!!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker who did you lose to?
I can't remember the dudes name all I know is that it came down to both of our Taskmasters and I lost cause I did stupid stuff first round I call an assist while he was X-Factor lv. 3, round 3 I screwed up my wave dash and got punish hard the other guy I just kept dropping combos T.T

joker got shiiit gamed wtf!!!
Dude I know and the thing is that I was going to check the bracket and what not but since i really didn't know the people there I didn't want to mess with it but it ended biting me in *** anyways >.<

BPx

Smash Lord
are you serious? colin has so many tournaments under his belt.

tournaments colin has slept at:
-kahoka
-auras(all of them)
-multiple jokers
-mega dan man bbq man dan man bike falling on colin's face man

until mexi starts getting those tourney wins, he won't be able to touch colin

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Please Read!

So 2 of the people who used to live here moved out and 2 others took the spots.

What does this mean?

Well it means that from now on we will only be able to play games till like 10pm or so.

Why?

We had a total of 4 people who used to live with us but moved out cause of me keeping them up either when people where over or cause of the tourney.

So what is this going to do for future tourneys and/or times people want to come over for friendlies?

This means I'm going to have to be really strict with time.

Tourneys: I'm going to push matches and enforce this rule.

DQ Rule: Arriving too late for a match will result in a DQ. Player(s) will have 5 minutes to show up before a loss of the first match. 5 more minutes results in a loss of the set. For doubles, both players on a team need to be present in order to play.

Friendlies: Again this applys to people I play on a daily basis. I will have to finish our games around 10pm but it really depends on when they come back from work.

Hope you guys understand and thank you.
You can tell how serious I am cause of all the different colors >.<

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Joker: Good job laying out the rules clearly...I'm sure we will all oblige. To help keep these tenants, it is probably in your best interest to develop some type of relationship with them. Chat them up so they can tell you their work schedule, times they usually go to bed, etc. Also you keep them informed when you will be having tourneys and stuff. I think if you keep the lines of communication open and chat often, then it is highly likely that they will let you get away with having the housing and tournies and such pretty much the same way you have them now (it will just require keeping them in the know and them being sensible :-D). Anyway, see you guys Sunday.

THuGz

Smash Lord
So 2 of the people who used to live here moved out and 2 others took the spots.

What does this mean?

Well it means that from now on we will only be able to play games till like 10pm or so.

Why?

We had a total of 4 people who used to live with us but moved out cause of me keeping them up either when people where over or cause of the tourney.

So what is this going to do for future tourneys and/or times people want to come over for friendlies?

This means I'm going to have to be really strict with time.

Tourneys: I'm going to push matches and enforce this rule.

DQ Rule: Arriving too late for a match will result in a DQ. Player(s) will have 5 minutes to show up before a loss of the first match. 5 more minutes results in a loss of the set. For doubles, both players on a team need to be present in order to play.

Friendlies: Again this applys to people I play on a daily basis. I will have to finish our games around 10pm but it really depends on when they come back from work.

Hope you guys understand and thank you.
You can tell how serious I am cause of all the different colors >.<
At least now certain people won't go eat for 3 extra hours... lol

That might be soon. I need a salty run back where I don't get my assists caught like a scrub :*(.
You owe me a doollllaaarrr

Kuares

Pizza
So there's a tournament tomorrow, right?

Welp, if anyone from CR is going, I'd really appreciate it if they could give me a ride(seems like I ask this alot).

Kuares

Pizza
Yeah I was talking about your tourney, I thought by the title that Biweekly was what it meant but apparently not.

That clears my confusion.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah I was talking about your tourney, I thought by the title that Biweekly was what it meant but apparently not.

That clears my confusion.
Yeah sorry I tend not to change the title for a while but anyways if you guys are interested in showing up for friendlies you are more then welcome and if there's enough interest we can have a small tourney so what say you Ngamer, Jay, Yink, Zyrokqwa, Soran <.<

Yea, people should come this weekend to play AE and Marvel!!!
But nobody here play AE o.0

Top Bottom