• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Sekou - some of my favorite trash talk was when you would shout "WHOOSH" right before Jake's shuttle loops would go off.

BPx

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong / Peach did work last night.
I'm definitely going to work on my DK a bunch, maybe use him for a few MUs.

And Joker and I got a bunch of singles practice in :D
After the mahvel tourney tomorrow, you guys wanna brawl for a few hours?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Donkey Kong / Peach did work last night.
I'm definitely going to work on my DK a bunch, maybe use him for a few MUs.

And Joker and I got a bunch of singles practice in :D
After the mahvel tourney tomorrow, you guys wanna brawl for a few hours?
You have no right to have Issac as your Avatar. :laugh:

TP

Smash Master
My tourney is next weekend. You guys should totally come! I'll do my best to come to yours the week after if you guys come to mine. :)

BPx

Smash Lord
I've beaten both the Golden Sun games (not the DS one since I don't have one :[ ), I think that gives me enough right Greg!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
GG last nigh I was feeling my Peach and all I know is that I need to do more Dtilts ^.^

@TP: We're going to try but I believe our drivers are going to be busy that week doing personal stuff.

@Metal/TMACC: You guys are so fun to team with plus we do pretty good when we team and that's with no experience playing with each other so imagine if we did 0.0

gantrain05

Smash Master
GG last nigh I was feeling my Peach and all I know is that I need to do more Dtilts ^.^

@TP: We're going to try but I believe our drivers are going to be busy that week doing personal stuff.

@Metal/TMACC: You guys are so fun to team with plus we do pretty good when we team and that's with no experience playing with each other so imagine if we did 0.0
woo! joker playin peach!! now...let me show you the way(evil laugh)

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The lame saga began on post 25314. Just spirit bomb and let's move to the next please...
Stay away from cats!

We love sunflower seeds krmp krmp krmp~

Also Greg visited me at work today, my aunt gave him a feast of sushi and I got him free edemame. Someday others should stop by also, its quite busy and only open 3 hours though.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Stay away from cats!

We love sunflower seeds krmp krmp krmp~

Also Greg visited me at work today, my aunt gave him a feast of sushi and I got him free edemame. Someday others should stop by also, its quite busy and only open 3 hours though.
i would have totally visited if i had known about it beforehand. i guess it would have to wait some other time

Soran

Smash Ace
Golden Sun is kinda my favorite jrpg atm.

OMG Fallout: New Vegas is sorta decent. Way better than F3. hyped for Skyrim.
Does anybody play non asian/*** games!?!?? I can't really think of a game we've talked about besides Shooters like ****-a-doodie and Halo .-.

EDIT: way too lazy to censor bypass tonight .o.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Ex-Death in FF Dissidia is the most bull**** character they could possibly have made. As long as he is throwing a move there is nothing to be done. omg im going to break my psp if i have to fight him ever again.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
btw, me/Tzr/GG222/Thugz/Bolun/JBM/Smeesh/MKMN/Dan/Majik all had an enormous smash fest up in Omaha, it was glorious, for like 11 hours or so.

resTy

Smash Champion
I might drop Meta Knight completely for Dedede. I don't get how to play MK correctly. Even when I win or get close to winning, it feels stupid and I don't feel like I'm doing it right. I'll be playing Brawl seriously for the entire month of May so Iowa might see me a few times for practice. After May, I'm done for another few months though. You guys know me. I'm going to make May, October and maybe January my Brawl months. Prepare!

BPx

Smash Lord
*GAMES MONDAY*

At Becca's place in Ames on Lincoln way past the (west) Hy-Vee.
Starting @ like 4-5. If DSM comes up, try to bring Joker's TV? She said she only has 2 and one is pretty small.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I don't know if Sam reads the boards but in case you do GG man nice hanging out with you and talking about Resident Evil is was just as good when I was talking about Metal Gear with Nick ^.^

Is she gonna start playing again?
Well she never really quit things just kept her busy but she wants to play more.

Everyone who random'd Modok lost, including me who got him twice loooool.
Dude I'm going to main him but lol this one guy got him like everytime XD

K going to go play FF13 that game is sooooooo good better then 7 even better then 8 hell best FF game I love Lightning <3

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
*GAMES MONDAY*

Starting @ like 4-5. If DSM comes up, try to bring Joker's TV? She said she only has 2 and one is pretty small.
Sounds good! I should be able to make it but not until like 7 or so since ill be at a Smash 64 tourny at 6 Lol.
You should text me the address tomorrow tho since I don't know exactly where thats at.

It was an all random 8 person tourney.

1st: Greg Dang
2nd: Blank
3rd: Joker

Everyone who random'd Modok lost, including me who got him twice loooool.
Wow all random lol.. What was the entry fee/prize?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
*GAMES MONDAY*

DAmnitttt. I'm going home tomorrow after class to go see my brother-in-law and my sister and my nephew. I won't be able to attend.

You people have the worst timing.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@MegaRobMan: Did you make up that quote or did Game Genie....REALLY say that? ... lol.... I have faith that he didn't say something that insane hahaha

Top Bottom