• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol, and then didn't i beat him in losers with a char i don't even play, and then iowa took all ur money and the top 3 spots? thats what i remember lol. ok switch my squirtle MM to random, and double it to 10 bucks.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
The comfirmed date for this tourney has this thread on fire right now!

Edit: Jlo loses to people who main Yoshi. :awesome:

gantrain05

Smash Master
thats the only kinda business is srs business. plus i'm feelin invincible, and im pretty confident in my ability to beat thugz, unless he masters yoshi, then i'll just have to beat him with every single other char other than peach.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol, Jlo I can't tell how serious face you are, but I'm just teasin bro. I'm sure you'd win... with your main.
But $10 random mm if i get to use whoever? You are soooooo on.

THuGz

Smash Lord
yeah im just messin, but also serious at the same time, u better watch out man, i have a nasty random.
Lol can't counterpick random, so you got the advantage if you've mastered the char down :awesome:

Yeah man you are on. Friendly competition though, no hate. I hate hating. I love you man.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Dang! I got the urge to play Pokemon! Everyone has been playing it, but me. I think there is something wrong with this picture since I usually always get the game out on release day.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Here is my situation for Joker's. I can only take ONE person from the CR/Marion area with me and then understand if you are said person, you must endure hours of newspaper throwing with the cab light on.

I'm not going to choose by who asks first, because that seems unfair in this case since there's only one spot. If multiple people want to go, we will settle it another way. That is all. Stay free.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
*is definitely not lurking*

Joker, are you free tomorrow? A friend of mine and I may be able to come tomorrow.
lol something told me I should have check back today but yeah I'm free just text me when you getting here.

@Sekou: I read your post will read it again tomorrow cause my brain tends to wonder off when I'm tired >.<

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOLOLOL comment in AZ's tourney vid against Lain
"is it actually allowed to spam grabs at this tournament?"

Kuares

Pizza
Here is my situation for Joker's. I can only take ONE person from the CR/Marion area with me and then understand if you are said person, you must endure hours of newspaper throwing with the cab light on.

I'm not going to choose by who asks first, because that seems unfair in this case since there's only one spot. If multiple people want to go, we will settle it another way. That is all. Stay free.
It will be a night to remember, I can tell you that.

I may have track that day, I have to check but I'll see what happens.

Teh Future

Smash Master
soooooooo i totally am idiot and didnt realize this is on easter weekend.

D: prob just leave saturday after the tourney and it shouldnt be a problem but idk if i cant convince anyone else to come w/ me

Soran

Smash Ace
OH- my good lord.

-____-`'`

I wanted to go too >.< If QRS has track, dibs. But if not, it's okay; I feel bad not being able to bring Saros .-.
because I know he wants to do Marvel.

Top Bottom