• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Ok so of right now it seems like there's going to be around 20 people or so which is no surprise being Easter and what not so yeah >.<

As for Melee if Uli doesn't show then there won't be Melee since he's the one I put in charge of Melee or if someone from NE comes down and wants to do it cause they are the ones I trust in running Melee which it sounds like they won't be coming.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
As everyone is probably aware, I'm not coming either. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I will be in glenwood though this weekend, JBM. I'm leaving early sunday though, i'll hit ya up.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Bring NeoMagic or I boycott this monthly.

I dunno if I'll be going. Last place i really want to go this weekend after two funfests is a srs Brawl tourney. That and I'm feeling kinda down, but I need to return Joker's hoody.

Btw Joker I'm sorry for not keeping track of your controller. If you are not satisfied with the sticks I gave you keep the silver controller I left at your house. As far as I know there are no problems with it.

Birds are chirping and I haven't slept yet. You guys don't even know...
Blank, come to the tourney and remind me to give you a hug.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Can't MN come next weekend instead? Cuz neither of my ride options are going now because they didn't realize it was easter weekend. So I guess I'm out for now. Stupid Jesus rebirth day........<.< >.>

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I will not be making this monthly but I will probably go to the next one and I'll be bringing a friend along who is interested in melee.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Joker: Do you intend on holding doubles until 7:45 (I know it's late so I completely understand)?

@Anyone that reads this board: ***IF*** Joker does hold doubles for me, will someone be kind enough to play on my team? At this point I can't be picky...

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Pcity, double diddy!
I mostly just wanted to say that cuz it rhymed.

I'm working on Olimar again after my brief hiatus of loathing for him. I feel less hopeless, since both my Diddy and Olimar have beaten Connor. My ROB is pretty boss, yo. I'ma be the first ROB to beat m2k... BELIEVE IT /naruto

I think Connor wanted me to team with him, but he's even more broke than I am so I dunno if he'd wanna pay for teams. So I'm potentially up for teaming with someone, if there's any interest
or desperation :p

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
wow its been awhile since ive been on here. i wish i could make it to this tourney but easter screwed up plans for me too for coming down there. melee is still being played? i thought everyone who played melee switched over to brawl. guess i was wrong.

Uli

Smash Champion
i love how mduo randomly posts from time to time <3

also things are looking mad grim for everyone lol
shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt
if i didnt start playing yugioh again (during the times of me going to tournys every weekend) i would have more than enough money but naahh!!
i blame greg dang

§chizm

Smash Lord
I have no money to go. Other people coming with was the key to me affording the trip, lol........ T_T
Maybe you should've come last weekend like you were supposed to.
@Joker: Do you intend on holding doubles until 7:45 (I know it's late so I completely understand)?

@Anyone that reads this board: ***IF*** Joker does hold doubles for me, will someone be kind enough to play on my team? At this point I can't be picky...
If he does have doubles second I'll need a teammate I guess. If he doesn't I'm not going to be there till like 4 due to work so I'll miss it.
Nebraska Smash Players, I would like a ride to this event.

Love, Rob
Good luck.
So basically NE isn't coming because of Yugioh? GJ guys.

Also Soul Eater has the worst ending ever.
God damnit.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i don't have a steady doubles partner, so Pcity or becca i'd be cool with dubs. that is if your not afraid to team with a peach lol.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about going to des moines today? Anyone gonna be there? Prolly go from 7 until maybe 10 - 11. I'm up to play both brawl and melee...if that is enticement :)

Top Bottom