• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Trent

Smash Champion
I would probably have to work the 5th since it's too late to ask off, but the 12th I could ask off from work.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I've still got Pokemon stadium for the 64 hiding somewhere...

Does December 19th work for everyone? That's the Saturday before Christmas.

Also, if we're doing obscure tournies for this, how about Gears of War 1 or 2 two v twos?
I can probably make either date.
Expect something in Ames either the 5th or 12th of December, then. Any preferences?

.......then again, is the flea market in Des Moines that weekend? =.o; I haven't gotten to go to that for awhile so that might influence decisionnz.
It's up to you.
I'm not sure which day the Flea Market is though.

i wont be able to come till later
ill be playing sf4 and blazn
D:

but you guys do whatever :D

just got my 6th badge suckaas

also new SSF4 trailer
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/3590...ideos/superstreet4_trl_newfighter_112309.html
im so stoked for guy :3
English voices are awful.
UGH T. HAWK GET IT OUT.
Did Guy just cancel Quick Attack into Seismic Toss? That's rigged.

Hot shit JLO. You resorted to grab release at the end though -_-
Grab releases are expected.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Does December 19th work for everyone? That's the Saturday before Christmas.
I think that day will work even though there's the FCC tourney it doesn't have Brawl so this works.

How about having the tourney Friday? I'm sure that people would be off from school by then. Then we could spend the day at FFC together or something. Just a suggestion. :laugh:
No Saturday should be fine keep in mind that people work Fridays too not sure if Skizm is driving to this or not but if Love is really wanting to go to FCC then he can probably go with him I know Afrayail mention something about driving a van to Sherman so yeah ^.^

Expect something in Ames either the 5th or 12th of December, then. Any preferences?

.......then again, is the flea market in Des Moines that weekend? =.o; I haven't gotten to go to that for awhile so that might influence decisionnz.
Either date works for me but 12th seems best >.0

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Cool sago, make sure hunger comes along.

Joker can you take down the bracket on the first page now, scrolling to the right to hit last page is getting really annoying.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Friday tournament would be a terrible idea.
get hype for jokers in january folks, this is going to be a big one!
Too early for hype.
HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPE

SAB2 tourney at Joker's?
I've never played that game.
Joker can you take down the bracket on the first page now, scrolling to the right to hit last page is getting really annoying.
Lazy hoe.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
It is totally up for negotiation now mjg, we usually discuss the date and decide based on when the most people can come.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
OKAY. So flea market is in Des Moines on the 5th <3 going to that :O So either late Saturday tourney that day, or waiting til the next weekend which sounds better anyway.

...So expect something on the 12th then >.> Still wanting a low tier singles tourney? Depending upon TVs/people/time, we could have both a regular and a low tier, then have regular doubles too.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Dammit Joker, I forgot my phone charger there too, you are a terrible friend for not reminding me to grab my ****. ;)
You mean Joker's phone charger?
Since it's his now.

so just wondering, what r ppl doin tomorrow night? i might be down for something if anything is goin on
I'm pretty sure most people will be doing Thanksgiving shit but I dunno.
I'll probably be done with stuff earlier in the day if anything happens later.

OKAY. So flea market is in Des Moines on the 5th <3 going to that :O So either late Saturday tourney that day, or waiting til the next weekend which sounds better anyway.

...So expect something on the 12th then >.> Still wanting a low tier singles tourney? Depending upon TVs/people/time, we could have both a regular and a low tier, then have regular doubles too.
Date sounds fine with me.
We'll probably have time for both. If there's a low tier tourney it definitely better be only E and F.
Yay Jiggs?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Time to finish the Spirit Temple and then to Ganon's Castle!
Enjoy the random rainbow colored bridge leading up to Ganon's Castle. I really never got that. The place looked so scary and then after you get the bridge it's like "OH PRETTY RAINBOW GUYS".

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Greg: nice name, but <3 your avatar :3

also, posted on facebook etc, but looking for a hueg dragon plushie. let me know if you know any place that has one, online or out and about o.O more realistic = better

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I give thanks to my family and friends(That's you guys ;))! Plus Nintendo for giving me the sweetest game ever made, Ocarina of Time!

Top Bottom