• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I should also add Old School games. I could buy Kirby 64: Crystal Shards if I wanted too. Just may............ LightSaber Power FTW.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Speaking of Kirby...

I just played Kirby Air Ride with 10 of my friends (we took turns). City Trial is so good in that game. The racing part is boring imo but the City Trial is the BEST.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

Also, do you have pix of the dragonite plushie? >.> cuz dragons are the coolest but pokemon is awesome too, so a combo is epic.

speaking of which, I got the base pattern for mah abra plushie for sabrina cosplay.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'd join your campaign if my desktop were working.
Yeah.
I'd probably be playing LoL right now if any of the heroes I played were on this rotation. :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

Also, do you have pix of the dragonite plushie? >.> cuz dragons are the coolest but pokemon is awesome too, so a combo is epic.

speaking of which, I got the base pattern for mah abra plushie for sabrina cosplay.
Dragons are too good.
What do you need the dragon plushie for anyway?
I hate Abra. Teleporting assshole.

§chizm

Smash Lord

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker, can you please add the opening Cowboy Bebop song to your wii? I'm nearly positive it is called Tank. I am up for games today! I gots me a new tv :)

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Congrats at the new TV, Razor :O

And thanks Greg, that picture's cute XD He's fine, or will be. It's some viral thing, but he got released already.

Also, Skyzim, I watched a couple episodes of Darker Than Black last night; looks pretty great so far. And keep up the good work with IC, I wanna play you sometime

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
connor says hi from the hospital. >.> he also says ow.
Well hopefully he gets better soon >.0

did someone say Falcon's theme song?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7rPcfH3Rg
Most hyped match of the tourney ^.^

Joker, can you please add the opening Cowboy Bebop song to your wii? I'm nearly positive it is called Tank. I am up for games today! I gots me a new tv :)
Yeah I actually wanted to put that song a while back but just never did >.<
Also what time are people showing up.

Trent

Smash Champion
Definately called Tank. Also I need to put Omoide wa Okkusenman! on my Wii..

Why am I such a sucker for Dr Wily Stage 1?

Top Bottom