• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Still a big concern that we need Female Gym Leaders. Rebecca, Chloe, any of your friends willing to Cosplay a Gym Leader?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Oh yea, Also, We all need badges of our Gym. Can't forget those. Wonder where we could get some or should we make them...... Hmm.........

Uli

Smash Champion
Someone get a hold of that Sailor Moon cosplayer.
EGGRRRBLLALAAA.
we would have the best cosplay group ever because of that individual

i think im just going to make my own badges or w/e O.o
all the badges are unique looking and shaped so yeaaah

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Oh man. I should make a thread of this when time gets closer of early registration on the forum of the Con, cuz the Elite Four and Gym Leaders of all Regions combined is 57 People.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Greg: Make! I can make a badge for anyone that'd need, but if you wanna be like I think Tyser mentioned and hand them out to peoples, you're on your own >.>

@Yink: Sounds great, but make sure they know that Sabrina is spoken for. <.<; I want to start working on the costume and I'm going to curb stomp people if they show up as her. n_n'

Anyway, I can get Mindy to join at least. I think. If she'll be around for AI, I wanna drag her to it.

§chizm

Smash Lord
@Greg: Make! I can make a badge for anyone that'd need, but if you wanna be like I think Tyser mentioned and hand them out to peoples, you're on your own >.>

@Yink: Sounds great, but make sure they know that Sabrina is spoken for. <.<; I want to start working on the costume and I'm going to curb stomp people if they show up as her. n_n'

Anyway, I can get Mindy to join at least. I think. If she'll be around for AI, I wanna drag her to it.
I don't think Badges would be that hard to make.
I know I have some actual legit badges from the Card League yonder ago but they're Gen 1.

Drag her to it? O.o
I guess we'd have another then unless she hates cosplay or something.

Uli

Smash Champion
we also must have the pokemon they have in the game in our game so we can battle people and stuff XD

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Oh, BTW, roomie says that if Sabrina is taken she'll do Jasmine maybe.

I'm still wishing I had the build for Crasher Wake.

EDIT: If we need females I bet I could get various Nebraskon people in on it, since like 90% of club goes to AI anyways.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Not that many today for a Chatroom. Iowa has just random topics to that one time with pics now Cosplay for a Con we don't know the date for. Haha. Too good. I love all you guys! <3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I know at least 4 girls that are good with cosplay costuming too! They might be willing to make small bits of your costumes that are too hard, or even badges.

...or even stuffed pokemon? O_o; *is on AIM with one of them*

@Rebecca: Don't worry, I crossed both Sabrina and Phoebe off the list of whom they can pick from ;)

Uli

Smash Champion
im going to need to make a plush or find a plush of a pokemon i use o.O

we were just going to do gym leaders but i dont think it really matters lol

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I wonder how I'm gonna make mine. I'm buy the shoes and pants. May make the shirt and jacket. My hair should be super long by then. :bee:

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Allright then, currently considering: Drake (Elite Four), Gold, Drake (Orange League), ???

Depending on what restrictions the group has here.

Not one of those is an actual Gym Leader from a game. Uh, let me look them over again.

Uli

Smash Champion
wasnt drake just like a filler char in the anime or something?
but im off to bed...
niiggghtttt

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I counted the Gym Leaders from the series too, but if you guys didn't want them there then its 52 slots we would need to fill up.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
give us a hint!

so like who is really going to be in the cosplay group?
we got

greg
chris
rebecca
tyser
matt
me
chloe
christian
trent?
silver?

bone should be juan obviously XD
The fuck is Chloe? (Nevermind found out)

Edit: So there was a random emo looking guy hanging out with Mindy named like... Carl. He's a cool dude, but none of us really knew him. Anyway, after you guys left the room and Connor was sitting on the floor looking inches away from death, he came over and leaned down asking if he needed help. Connor said, and I quote,

"Naw, I'm good... thanks Dekline.."
I almost shit myself laughing. God damn that's awesome.

EDIT: Stupid studying made me not come here sooner -_-

THE LIST!

Tyser - Byron
Yulai - Wattson
Andrew - Norman
Matt - Red
Becca - Sabrina
Mindy - ? ? ?
Connor - ? ? ?
Greg - Volkner
Chris - Roark
Thomas - Azen