• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If he actually got Goku's lines correct it would have been slightly more tolerable -_-

ROFL at Babidi's orgasm when he sees SSJ3 Goku also. I always lol at that part.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That video was mad boring . . . Closed it after 30 seconds . . .

„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„ PS3 IS GAY! „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ ``°º¤ø„¸

Fino

Smash Master

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey Joker, how many people are you housing? Cuz I'm bringin two more guys, plus me and peeks. Is that gonna be a problem?
Well if St. Louis come they need housing which isn't a problem

Captain Love - Housing Nebraska

Razor - Housing St. Louis

Joker - Housing Peeks crew

So I think this is pretty much how it will go, oh I can also add Cook and Nicole if they decide to come early >.0

D.Prisk_0

Smash Rookie
me and my friend are comin
ithink we the only players from sd, but its aight
this is our first out of state tournament (actually our first lol)
do we need housin or we fine jus drivin down there and back the day of?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Sigh, I wish I could make this tourney....After this month though I should be able to start making them. Pending exam dates though.

Cook

Smash Master
Well if St. Louis come they need housing which isn't a problem

Captain Love - Housing Nebraska

Razor - Housing St. Louis

Joker - Housing Peeks crew

So I think this is pretty much how it will go, oh I can also add Cook and Nicole if they decide to come early >.0
Yeah, we'll probably end up getting there Friday night.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
me and my friend are comin
ithink we the only players from sd, but its aight
this is our first out of state tournament (actually our first lol)
do we need housin or we fine jus drivin down there and back the day of?
You should probably stay somewhere afterwards. Maybe even come the day before. Hell, just stay for the whole weekend! You know you wanna :)

Joker: Lol we=Peeks crew. We're our own crew! Except we need an honorary 5th member. Interested? XD

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
HYPE.

Seriously, I just heard there is a BAR and an ARCADE at this venue....I can get drunk and play Time Crisis AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Joker, this will probably be the best tournament I ever attend.
And now I'm excited because YOU'RE COMING. :D

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
South Dakota, I would recommend staying somewhere but that is up to u.

I can house however it doesn't really matter. Cook and Nicole you and come to my house with St. Louis if you want (and St. Louis ends up coming.) Anyone else is welcome as well.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker: Lol we=Peeks crew. We're our own crew! Except we need an honorary 5th member. Interested? XD
I didn't know how to put you all together T.T
But since Peeks comes down often to represent yeeeeeah <(^.^<)
And sure, wait does Iowa have a crew o.0 or do we just pick at random >.<

any of you pkmn nerds got oaks letter
its ending soon
Not sure I told Love to get it for me when he was using my game for breading and stuff I hope he did cause I'm lazy XP

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
well as for iowa crew im apart of it..^_^

but yea as for the tourny me and kudo will be doing our best with a MK and Pika team..LOL

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So you and Kudou are teaming up then o.0
Also are you guys coming tomorrow for games and could Blank make it then we can give you team practice.

By the way I just spent 3hrs in Training mode on TvC plus I haven't slept since last night <(^.^<)

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'm not up for games this weekend, otherwise I proly would have gone to Nebraskon.

I'm not part of the Iowa crew, Bone inducted me into the Texas crew.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
So you and Kudou are teaming up then o.0
Also are you guys coming tomorrow for games and could Blank make it then we can give you team practice.

By the way I just spent 3hrs in Training mode on TvC plus I haven't slept since last night <(^.^<)
well who else is gunna be there but yea ill show up after i get off work and kudo could just show up a little later.

I'm not up for games this weekend, otherwise I proly would have gone to Nebraskon.

I'm not part of the Iowa crew, Bone inducted me into the Texas crew.
what are you doing that you cant come for games...oh wait hw cuz your in HIGH SCHOOL...lol

but yea you should come tomorrow.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
People are gonna miss out on good shit tomorrow. Today was epic and it wasnt even the day of reckoning o.O

There were these cool Tails ears there too. Blank, you shoulda came.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
People are gonna miss out on good shit tomorrow. Today was epic and it wasnt even the day of reckoning o.O

There were these cool Tails ears there too. Blank, you shoulda came.
;_; Did you take pics? Was it fuzzy?

what are you doing that you cant come for games...oh wait hw cuz your in HIGH SCHOOL...lol

but yea you should come tomorrow.
I have family stuff going on, and my aunt is coming over. Not a good day to go out.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
sleep is for the weak anyways. i dont think that i have ever spent 3 hours in training for any fighting games, only rpgs/strategies is where i can spend a lot of time playing

lol high school jokes r funny \(^o^)/

PortCity

Smash Ace
Well, I have finished my second wave of exams and I'm up to play a little more than usual this coming week. I wanted to know some stuff though. Will the team tourney be pushed back until second this time?! That would be good, because I can make it at 5:30 at the latest, but I suspect I will be there at 5:10 or so. Will anyone be playing tomorrow, I probably will have some time to go to Joker's house if need be. When will Jake be hosting again? I actually like going to his spot :-D Besides he needs to get revenge on me for beating him at his house. Oh, and I found a ZSS player to answer my ad...her name is Yink :-P hehehehe

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I wanted to know some stuff though. Will the team tourney be pushed back until second this time?! That would be good, because I can make it at 5:30 at the latest, but I suspect I will be there at 5:10 or so. Will anyone be playing tomorrow, I probably will have some time to go to Joker's house if need be. When will Jake be hosting again? I actually like going to his spot :-D Besides he needs to get revenge on me for beating him at his house.
Sadly it can't be done since this tourney isn't going to be at my place instead is at Allplay plus we have a schedule and I will like to finish it there ^.^

Well Kudou and CBK may drop by <(^,^<)

The one that Afrayail picked is pretty good can't remember what the place is called XP but yeah that one >.<

PortCity

Smash Ace
What does the schedule looking like? Is it online anywhere? I guess Andy and I can just MM the teams that win 1st through 3rd ... I'll still show up as long as they aren't charging any cover charge or anything...seeing that it will be at a bar.

Top Bottom