• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Nebraska folk who are going to the con were just gonna dress up as random ass chars.

Jon was gonna be Kensei from Bleach.
I was gonna be Luffy from One Piece.
Uli was gonna be Hacchi from Bleach.

I should be a Vizard so it all works out o.O Lisa here I come!

Uli

Smash Champion
Nebraska folk who are going to the con were just gonna dress up as random ass chars.

Jon was gonna be Kensei from Bleach.
I was gonna be Luffy from One Piece.
Uli was gonna be Hacchi from Bleach.

I should be a Vizard so it all works out o.O Lisa here I come!
i think lisa is better XDD

blank and love need to cosplay too, is anyone else planning on coming?! ( joker?!, juan?!)

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Ah, okay. This is like. The only other girl that entered the tournament. *Warrior Yuna cosplayer*

Ptato and I live up on campus (so does Aang, but he's a loserface and doesn't count) so we could attempt to coordinate rides and whatnot, since we'll be trying to make it to all of Joker's tourneys now. But yeah. Next one isn't until November anyway...

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
A ride to what? And are you the girl from Anime Iowa that used Ness?

Anyway.. I was drawn by talk of.. cosplay?!?!? Who needs a character/costume? I live for this stuff. And getting ***** at Smash. :D

I know right? I see talk of cosplay and I suddenly get more interested.

Also, Yink! I remember you from AI!

And as for cosplay ideas for Skyz I can't really remember what he looks like :\ but you can always just do a cosplay with a mask or a closed helmet and as long as your body type is roughly the same you're fine.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ah, okay. This is like. The only other girl that entered the tournament. *Warrior Yuna cosplayer*

Ptato and I live up on campus (so does Aang, but he's a loserface and doesn't count) so we could attempt to coordinate rides and whatnot, since we'll be trying to make it to all of Joker's tourneys now. But yeah. Next one isn't until November anyway...
Yes I remember you! How could I forget? :) It's good to see you again!

@BoredPeanut: Hey hello! Good to see some more friendly faces.

Sadly I think I'm going to give up Ness and Lucas and try someone else.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
awww man, I love cosplay. I'll be pulling out a few of Yuna's costumes for Nebkon, and maybe Yoko (TTGL) & Yuuki (VK)

I'm trying to find a Tidus, since Ptato lacks motivation to pull it off. *Glares* YES I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS EVENTUALLY, CONNOR. GET ON IT, BOI.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Man-Faye. Classic.

Yink - You had a pretty beast Ness though :(

Tyser - Careful dood, you'll get the guys from Nebraskon that DO crossplay stalking you.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man-Faye. Classic.

Yink - You had a pretty beast Ness though :(

Tyser - Careful dood, you'll get the guys from Nebraskon that DO crossplay stalking you.

Thank you! He wasn't godly or anything haha.

Also I want to go to Anime Detour this year as Krystal from Starfox Adventures. Good idea or not?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Honestly, I dunno who Im going to go as for sure yet. Must figure things out.

If all else fails, Girugamesh it is.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ahhhh, make the bad crossplay stop. ;_;

I'm bringing all my plushies to this con, and I can always wear my uncle's pedobear outfit. Great story behind it. :3

Also I want to go to Anime Detour this year as Krystal from Starfox Adventures. Good idea or not?
hawt.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Like actually cosplay her? Fur suit and all? Or just have her outfit?
Well not on the skin. But I'd make the wig have furry ears and the tail would be furry too. I was going to do it at AnimeIowa but I ran out of time.

Also sluys I addd you on AIM.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
aw, sadface. I like it when people do the fur suits, it's epic dedication. It'd still be neat, though.

*bed time is nao, off to have sweet dreams of cosplay.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We could have one in October but it would probably be locals mainly >.<

Well not on the skin. But I'd make the wig have furry ears and the tail would be furry too. I was going to do it at AnimeIowa but I ran out of time.
Well now I think I decided to go as Fox now XP

But yeah not sure if I'm still going or not but it depends if get some money from No Koast or the November tourney. Also not sure if I'm cosplaying or not since I don't really want to shave my beard unless I get a Snake outfit like the one from Metal Gear Solid 3 <(^.^<)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Joker did you see that Ally pronounced that he was quitting brawl? Saying the game isn't fun and he has more fun with xbox games/melee?

5 hours later he said he wasn't quitting.... WTF

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow thats a lot of posts in just one night. the only things that i saw that needed a comment is that sailor jupiter is the best and i have blank's ps3 controller \(^o^)/

Bead

Smash Ace
Hey I was that guy at AI that was bugging Yink and played that mean Wolf that is even meaner now. Rawr

I woulda won the tourney but I was busy with something else and missed entrance.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I thought about going as young Walter Dornez from Hellsing.
But no one here actually knows who that is.
I do, he's Integra's butler isn't he? He also made weapons for the vampires right?

I hope I'm right haha.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah.
He kills people with monofilament wires strung from his fingertips.
Like a boss.

Except I would do the younger version of him from the manga.

Valkenhayn from BB is pretty much a reference to him.

Top Bottom