• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
The only solution now is for that guy and JLO to rock it out, this will be the excuse to bring JLO out.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Nah man, I was kidding. We're only Smash Friends. Hell no, we're not Smash Friends. I enjoy hanging out wiht you guys and I'm glad I met all of you.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Guitar guy.

What is your deal? Why do you care what people think of you? Why are you trying to resolve this in a negative matter over the internet?

To be honest Your guitar playing affected my play. I was most of the time listening to my Ipod as well. Not saying you were bad because if I actually paid attention it was intriguing. For real though chill out.

Your ruining any chances you have of forming friendships with people who go to these tourneys making these posts. I'm going to assume you enjoy going to Jokers. Jokers is not a music festival. Come to play games. Thats what Joker's is about bro.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
jbm I thought you would **** on that dudes heart more, even though the dude probely won't come on the board again. lol at his comments though he's either internet noob or just an angry man with a ponytail (which as I said to tyser disqualifies him as cool)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I don't know the guy. I used to burn bridges and I really don't think that people should. The Guitar guy should just play some games and get better is all.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Let's see.. We have Uli I believe was his name, the chubby Asian kid, then there's even Joker himself? Both over-weight
This is an outrage how dare you ^.^
See man stick and stones I know I'm fat and I'm OK with it >.0

other than masterbate to Sailor Moon
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP :crazy:

but I have won more fight's than Joker's won tournaments
That's a lot of fights XP

Clearly Sailor Mars is the way to go here people, you all disappoint me.
QFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBjl3pCV_c&feature=PlayList&p=A4B15A6232E0A9E1&#t=1m20s

Changed my mind.

He isn't the only one <3

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Hey, your friendly Aramosu here! ^_^ I have been hearing a lot of trash about how my Noel sucks and something about "That fat kid with the guitar playing the same three notes" and frankly, I find it funny. I understand some jokes, but ****, consider growing up maybe? I've gone and tried my best to be as civil and nice to everyone at Joker's as I possibly can, then when I have a little fun and seem to be doin' fine, everyone just downs my ****. I know that every gaming community has it's trash talkers, hell, I cam from playing Halo2 and 3 tourneys to playing fighters, but honestly, specially the notes about my weight and guitar playin' are really immature and everyone seems to just find it dandy.

Well, I have been taking lessons and working my fingers down for three and a half years, and I would be glad to be shown up on the guitar if any of you such as Schism and I think one other that think it's so bad. I mean, come on, I didn't say anything about how someone looked like he needed to take a tooth-pick rig to straighten his eye out and stick extra spine in his back so he doesn't look like some alien from Men In Black.

And for the statements as to my weight? Let's see.. We have Uli I believe was his name, the chubby Asian kid, then there's even Joker himself? Both over-weight, both thill good looking men in their own way. I mean, jeez, I can talk **** too, I just keep it to a bar minimum because I was showing some respect to everyone even if they gave me odd looks.

Hope you all can learn that weight and having all day to play brawl isn't everything. I actually have **** I do durring the day other than masterbate to Sailor Moon and play video games all day. And I may be husky, but I have won more fight's than Joker's won tournaments, and I am a trained mixed martial arts fighter as well.

And Joker, please keep them in line if you can, cause I know they're your revenue, but seriously, a good number of the people that you've got are just bein' straight up *****. I normally don't care, but it's just getting rediculous. Half them only have the balls to talk and play games, doubt they'd do anything, but I'm not gonna just sit back and take more **** talk than a professional CS player.
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard. A dude who is in semi-professional gaming making fun of other people for being nerds.

Also, why the **** would you bring a guitar to a gaming tournament? Who you trying to impress? Was there a live band playing and I wasn't told?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Actually I just reread that post and noticed you called out several people. Very uncalled for. Don't come on the boards saying how people talked **** about you. Call them out individually about it. Edit- Use PMs.

Also people are talking **** on you because we don't know you. Which means we have no respect for you. Why? because we have no clue who you are or what your about. At this point, most people would careless to get to know you. You have presented yourself poorly and now you will suffer the consequences of it.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
"Loser's complain about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen."
Lol, now I need to watch Sean Connry and Nicholas Cage star in "The Rock"!

edit - but yeah... rest of your post was out of line. plz chill?

Uli

Smash Champion
this thread just turned into neckbeards making fun of neckbeards for being neckbeards
XD

ive always thought sailer jupiter was moe~
:3

i never knew sailor saturn existed O.O
a new fav!?

§chizm

Smash Lord
Wow, this may be late because I just got off work. I was going to ignore Aramosu but he's already singled me out TWICE for no reason.
First of all, don't take shit seriously. I've literally had JBM give me crap for an entire day but I didn't care because I know people JOKE.

I only mentioned the guitar playing because I found it rude. I mean, these aren't super serious tournaments, but there's still money on the line. I found it harder to focus with some excessively loud fucking distorted guitar filling my ears. How would you like it if you were playing in a tournament and some dude just walked up to you and started fucking you in the ears till they bled? Yeah, it was sorta like that. We come to play games and hang out, not try to look cool and play our guitar while no one cares.

Also, I mentioned NOTHING about your appearance, if I did it would've been wittier. Something like you being the end result of Steven Seagal and Penn Jillette performing some macabre sex act that resulted in an abhorred ass child.
I'm surprised you expected to come and single people out in a community of people who don't really give a shit about who you are.
"MMA training" is one of the most ambiguous terms I've ever heard.
LOL at you pretending to have more of a life than other nerds.

P.S.- Eat a dick.

Sailor Mars is clearly the best (Brunettes :bigthumbu).

Uli

Smash Champion
i think we need to make a tier list for the sailor scouts guys...
most people are saying pluto as top tier
shes real good but im leaning more towards saturn

also blank its going to be $45 for nebraskon, i could tell you this on aim but i dont wanna

for everyong from IA going
we should either dress up as bad looking L's or GIRUGAMESH one day
whose down :DD

§chizm

Smash Lord
i think we need to make a tier list for the sailor scouts guys...
most people are saying pluto as top tier
shes real good but im leaning more towards saturn

also blank its going to be $45 for nebraskon, i could tell you this on aim but i dont wanna

for everyong from IA going
we should either dress up as bad looking L's or GIRUGAMESH one day
whose down :DD
Tier by power or by hotness? lulz.

I refuse to dress as either of those chars. Dekline could pull off L super well bahaha.

Bead

Smash Ace
Hey its the random guy from Ohio again. Anyways the one smash person i know in Iowa actually lives in Ames. Shes thinking about quiting but im not gonna let her do it. AIM is Ladyyink. anyways she doesnt have a car and ya she would need a ride to monthlys or w/e but do it!

Uli

Smash Champion
it would be weird for any of us to randomly pick up this random person and go to a tourny
tell that person to post on here

also we all need to brainstorm who schism could cosplay as asap!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
it would be weird for any of us to randomly pick up this random person and go to a tourny
tell that person to post on here

also we all need to brainstorm who schism could cosplay as asap!
That would be me. Hello everyone.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes um...hey Uli :)

I was wondering if I can possibly get a ride to this. I live in Ames.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
A ride to what? And are you the girl from Anime Iowa that used Ness?

Anyway.. I was drawn by talk of.. cosplay?!?!? Who needs a character/costume? I live for this stuff. And getting ***** at Smash. :D

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yes um...hey Uli :)

I was wondering if I can possibly get a ride to this. I live in Ames.
That probably wouldn't be a problem, obviously we don't have a monthly for October due to a tourney going on in Kansas but there will be a seperate tourney next month.

Also if you live in Ames we pretty much get together and play games almost every week in Ames, usually at Andy's (Sluys) place, and we played at Jischke Hall on Saturday so we might be playing there once in a while too?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
A ride to what? And are you the girl from Anime Iowa that used Ness?

Anyway.. I was drawn by talk of.. cosplay?!?!? Who needs a character/costume? I live for this stuff. And getting ***** at Smash. :D
Yes...that's me. Hopefully my Ness wasn't too shabby. ^^;

@Sky: Thanks a lot I'll talk to you later about the Nov. one then. Sure I'll play with you guys sometime just add me on AIM or MSN. I'll give you an IM later and we can play.

Top Bottom