• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Dear Zash: I really hope I am incorrect.
Love Razor.

Also, I think my presence tonight will be brief in Ames. I have some other things I need to do today. But I should be at Joker's a majority of the weekend.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm leaving for Ames now but I'm going to leave by like 7:30. So Des Moines it's up to you whether you come or not, but I have to leave that time regardless.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
so whos all supposelly to show at andy's tonight?
whoever schism picks up which should be joker, kudou, c.love and himself.

razor is coming til 7:30, sekou will show up at some point.

i'll message vos and bc so maybe they'll come

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
If you guys haven't heard the other four tvc chars are yatterman-2, joe the condor, Zero, and finally Frank West! I need to see gameplay to decide if frank will be one of my mains, If they don't nerf karas i'm still maining him.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Also If anyone could help me with downgrading my 3.3u wii to 3.2u or just helping me get usb loader any way possible would be nice too, pm me if you want to know my current situation and stuff.

PortCity

Smash Ace
It was fun tonight, too bad I had to leave early. Post those 2 sets we did at the end. They were cool and I want to see how my trash talk sounds. :) Someone posed a legitimate question...is Jlo in jail? Also, someone set up a crew battles with folks for the tourney. So far, Iowa is undefeated lol :)

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol, no im not in jail, im just taking a break from games for a while, i've been busy writing alot of music and games distract me too easily. also im trying to find another job and possibly a place in ankeny to stay to be close to said job. i'll be back sometime, but just not right now unfortuntely.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
same here jlo, im also tryin to find a job but i try to make time for games, just like last night at Andy's place. all i kno for sure is that i owned some noel player on BB online with Tager \(^o^)/. how can some1 so awesome be at the bottom of the list? :sad face:

EDIT: anyone wanna play Carl and learn this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pk9TR9A6ls

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
lol, no im not in jail, im just taking a break from games for a while, i've been busy writing alot of music and games distract me too easily.
Was it Blank that made you want to take a break a bet it was >.0
But yeah I been wanting to get a hold of you cause I got an itch for SC but you only have MSN and my laptop was being stupid with it T.T

By the way how you feeling Blank <3

Zash/Peeks what time do you think you will arrive today?
I was going to ask the same thing ^.^
Also now I want to do a Ganon combo video just so I can use this song XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcVU5cGUNE&feature=channel_page

what time are people showing up at jokers tonight?also is a muce gonna be there?
Not sure yet but I actually went to sleep this time around so I'm up now so when ever people decide to show up is fine.
And yeah I'm pretty sure MTKD will show up he always does so he can use my internetz >.<

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Lol I know what you mean I'm still looking for my Harley Quinn to team up with ^.^
And no I don't think I'll go but then again it all depends, time will tell >.<

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
I see, ya a robin or a nightwing would be a sweet partner mos def, should start playing melee tho mos def

I would love to have a good fight with joker....i would play brawl but i honestly can't stand it competiv'ly at least ='(

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
GOOD GAMES LAST NIGHT PEOPLES!!!!

HAHAH that song is SOOOO epic for a ganon combo vid...LOL

yea im not 100% whats going on today so idk if im coming today?...will see..^_^v

BOLT08

Smash Lord
sweet song for a ganon combo vid for sure.

Too bad jumpstyle is like the gayest thing ever. WHOO LOOK AT ME I CAN KICK MY LEGS IN FRONT OF ME HAHAHA. That and ppl who hardcore dance need to be murdered.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i'll come down tonight for a while.

it'd be nice to know when everyone else is showing up. i'm gonna shoot for 5:30 or 6.

@bolt - I have your wii remote. you want it back?

*Edit: The amazing razor sent me some info. Looks like i'll be coming between 8 and 9. I wanna play moar blazblue with kudou and skizmjizm. i'm gonna learn a combo!

BOLT08

Smash Lord

it'd be nice to know when everyone else is showing up. i'm gonna shoot for 5:30 or 6.

I thought i had two of those. yeah at some point. I'll contact you about it laterz.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman

*Edit: The amazing razor sent me some info. Looks like i'll be coming between 8 and 9. I wanna play moar blazblue with kudou and skizmjizm. i'm gonna learn a combo!
I approve.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Hey,

anyone have a quick link to a way to put my own mp3's (or whatever is needed) onto brawl stages? i have the music swap program, but it still wont allow me to upload my own music :(

thanks

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
GOOD GAMES last night ppls...^_^v my pika was feeling good...^_^ it was nice seeing you ZASH and PEEKS again...v^_^v we need matches next time for sure zash...LOL

oh and for that trailer it was pretty epic..^_^

Top Bottom