• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

sluys

Smash Journeyman
nice matches blank and razor. i haven't seen your kirby do singles in a while, it's pretty scary lookin

PortCity

Smash Ace
Nice matches between razor and blank. Razor and that pivot grab are kinda hott... Blank's technical skill only seems to have gotten better. No further details :) ... in other news... I swear...if any of you guys lose to any other Diddy Kong out there besides ADHD I will be pissed. The "Second Best" Diddy out there is AlphaZealot and he is from Ohio. That dude is trash and I would love to see Razor or Andy fight him. Is it a way we can go over to their board and talk crap to them and force them to come to Iowa to defend their honor? :-) I will prolly be there this weekend, especially if Zash and Peeks will be there.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
All trash-talk aside Blank is a great player I only trash talk him for fun. But it is clear to see that I was playing really dumb against blank. I kept doing the exact same thing and that meant running into the same moves over and over.

Sekou I haven't even been close to losing to another diddy kong since I have been playing you consistently.

Peeks and Zash: I going to choose to not believe you when you say you are coming.

Hopefully we can get a lot of games in this weekend then. I'll be free tomorrow night for games as well if all are free as well.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I apparently contracted an acute ulcer over the weekend and am going through excruciating chest pain. If I can actually get some sleep these next few nights I'll totally be up for a fest by Friday.

Edit: Oh man, I lost 7 pounds for free. That much closer to my goal.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
You lost 7 pounds and that is a part of your plan? Oh I get it. You are bulimic and you threw up enough to lose 7 pounds and gain yourself an ulcer...... noob.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
You lost 7 pounds and that is a part of your plan? Oh I get it. You are bulimic and you threw up enough to lose 7 pounds and gain yourself an ulcer...... noob.
Jake knows me too well, but nah peptic ulcers have been known to cause effortless weight loss. I can't take any credit myself unfortunately.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yeh I have had I think four ulcers over my short 22 year stint. Hope you feel better.

I've been watching some TMNT Smash Up videos. I will already say I don't like how often the characters get "stunned." I was going to be Shredder but he seems WAY too slow. Donatello seems to be awesome. I don't know if I am excited for this or not....

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I needed one more post for 500, so I will add to my previous comment that Splinter looks cool as well.

YAY 500!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
The Pizza Samurai Cats better be in TvC but chances are they will probably play kinda like Doronjo or Captain Commando different moves bring a different one out, but if they have them separated I'll play Polly Esther <3

Edit: Oh man, I lost 7 pounds for free. That much closer to my goal.
Your goal? jesus man you lose any more weight and you'll be blown by wind XD

Can't even do that right tsk tsk >.<

I'm playing as Donatello cause he's the man and also you can play as the Raving Rabbids you know those guys from Rayman, the guys who was suppose to be in Brawl but didn't thats why they added the rabbids in TMNT, nothing well that what should be expected I guess XP

§chizm

Smash Lord
Blank you spam a lot.

Casey Jones or Karai will be the best.
Maybe she'll have the same infinite from Tournament Fighters. :laugh:

I'm still pissed there's no Usagi...
There's either 16 or 20 chars total.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
yeah you were dairing and shuttelooping too **** much. needs moar whornado.

ps. come to ames thursday if you can, i'll see if i can make it for zash/peeks on friday. Saturday is no good cuz we're gonna be beating iowa or I'm gonna get in a barfight.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Blank you spam a lot.

No Usagi Yojimbo or Gen. That's not cool. Those two are are favorite chars in the series.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think I was dairing the appropriate amount. In my humble opinion Dair is Metaknight's best move, without much comparison. Too much shuttle loop though, and no mind games with it either just right at him so he could shield grab me.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Blank you spam a lot.

Karai was a bitch. I had to wall grab spam to beat her. Then again, that went for everyone....

PortCity

Smash Ace
I think I was dairing the appropriate amount. In my humble opinion Dair is Metaknight's best move, without much comparison. Too much shuttle loop though, and no mind games with it either just right at him so he could shield grab me.
That sword is MK's best move. :-P ... hmmm....that TMNT game's movement looks strange. It is still in beta, but it doesn't move as fluid as I would like. Still looks cool, but that could hold it back.

§chizm

Smash Lord
The actual gameplay videos make it seem slightly faster than Brawl but without any decent blocking mechanism haha.

Andy if you're having games tomorrow again I can probably show up at some point. I won't break off that dumb breakcord off my stick again, I taped the fucking thing together.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I was just about to ask that question. :laugh: I don't know if I want to go yet. Last time I got 3 hours of sleep before school, but I ran fine the whole day, so I'll probably be down for games again.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
The actual gameplay videos make it seem slightly faster than Brawl but without any decent blocking mechanism haha.

Andy if you're having games tomorrow again I can probably show up at some point. I won't break off that dumb breakcord off my stick again, I taped the fucking thing together.
lol that was pretty funny, the cord was with us the entire time but we just could tell where it was. that was a pretty nice high light \(^o^)/

I was just about to ask that question. :laugh: I don't know if I want to go yet. Last time I got 3 hours of sleep before school, but I ran fine the whole day, so I'll probably be down for games again.
im down for games in ames again. i only got 3-4 hours before as well last time and i felt pretty good

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I hope we go to Awesome Burrito again!
I know its called Flying Burrito, but that's my name for it. >.<

Edit: Is there a football game tomorrow? Traffic last time was terrible.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
that place is soooooooooooooo freakin good. i would like to eat there again so i would have to workout extra hard tomorrow to make up the difference \(^o^)/ assuming that if i get the chance to go again.

there is no football game tomorrow. Iowa at Iowa State game is on saturday.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
it's FIGHTING BURRITO! they had to change it cause they were getting sued.
That place is gewd though, Little Taipei is a pretty legit chinese restaurant. Or at least it was till like half of their staff got deported I think. (Not being racist, seriously like 3/4 of them just disappeared overnight).

Hickory Park = my favorite.

Top Bottom