• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Check out a fellow Diddy Kong player put the hurting on Ally's Snake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOIej...e=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mONr6...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Pqv...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp-Ez...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHAa...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKFgy...eature=channel

I see a few differences between ADHD and me. I predict, have better mind games, and make better decisions than he does, but he is faster, has better control and has a better banana game. I actually learned something watching this set, which normally doesn't happen when looking at most other Diddy players :-\...
Hey Sekku, All those links were bad. I couldn't watch them.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Arkham asylum is great Joker and Peanut, i highly recommend getting it. The story and voice acting is orgasmic. And the villains are sweeet. and the joker in it, is effing hilarious. Well worth getting.

Joker - Playing as the Joker in it is only like some challenge maps, I haven't tried them yet though.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Bang is awesome and I will be playing him and only him.

Also JBM, you and I should have over 9000 CF dittos. Each one of them counting for a packet of ramen. Not money, only ramen.

**** I'm hungry now.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Arkham asylum is great Joker and Peanut, i highly recommend getting it. The story and voice acting is orgasmic. And the villains are sweeet. and the joker in it, is effing hilarious. Well worth getting.

Joker - Playing as the Joker in it is only like some challenge maps, I haven't tried them yet though.
Awesome but when I get this game I'm going to try to get 100% complete just like I did for Resident Evil 5 ^.^

Games tonight? Please respond. Kudou and I would like to know.
I'm up for games who's all coming is Blank and CBK still in school o.0

PortCity

Smash Ace
Do that mess tomorrow night and I will show up...I might be able to get Andy to pop up as well. Besides, I haven't played teams in forever and would love to.

CBK: You should have been around this summer. My little brother was here. You would have LOVE...ok well hated...to play against him.

Boko: Here is the thread with the links to ADHD vs Ally. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246329 .

Joker: you should check it out too. Ally doesn't even hesitate to blow himself up to avoid being spiked which, as I have always said, is a good strategy vs MK and Diddy.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
WHAT joker schools for squares LOL i dont start school untill spring. but yea games tonight and tomorrow im down..^_^v

port: AW i would of liked to but i was busy..i was travling everywhere...O_O

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker: you should check it out too. Ally doesn't even hesitate to blow himself up to avoid being spiked which, as I have always said, is a good strategy vs MK and Diddy.
Yeah I saw the matches a couple of days ago they were good but I didn't like the guy recording them he kept moving away from the match and miss a lot of good plays, I think Ally could have won if he counter picked better is like why did he took him to FD that's like diddy best stage plus I think he was going off stage too often then again can't blame him since diddy can be an ez char to gimp but can back fire if you fail.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Dude, I was buffering 720s like a king last night. Mostly out of Sledges and Drives, but at least it wasnt a jump XD

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I was buffering 720s like a king last night. Mostly out of Sledges and Drives, but at least it wasnt a jump XD

Haha. Especially on Dekline. Twice. Was made out of ****.

No worries, I can only do them jumping because I spent time practicing Bang's Astral Finish. It takes like 5 tries for me to do one with Big T.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
This is one of those weekends I should really stay home. Next weekend ill be at my dads so I'd only be able to go somewhere Saturday. Maybe my hair will have grown back by then.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Joker: Yeah, it can REALLY back fire in Snake's case, cause when that Cypher goes up Snake goes down. Yeah, i was wondering why he counter picked those stages. Luigi's Mansion would be the obvious destination if I were him. Or maybe Yoshi, hell maybe even Rainbow Cruise. As tight as his banana game is, it is just that...a banana game. I rarely saw him fight without out access to one. He (ADHD ) will be unstoppable when he realizes that diddy can stop even the BEST characters from coming back on stage WITHOUT bananas (He did it a few times with good results, but prolly didn't realize that that is one of Diddy's fortes). I would love to see how you would handle it Joker. You have fought BOTH extremes of the Diddy Kong Spectrum and excel against ADHD's style. That would be some quality entertainment. Ya'll playing tonight or tomorrow?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker: Yeah, it can REALLY back fire in Snake's case, cause when that Cypher goes up Snake goes down. Yeah, i was wondering why he counter picked those stages. Luigi's Mansion would be the obvious destination if I were him. Or maybe Yoshi, hell maybe even Rainbow Cruise. As tight as his banana game is, it is just that...a banana game. I rarely saw him fight without out access to one. He (ADHD ) will be unstoppable when he realizes that diddy can stop even the BEST characters from coming back on stage WITHOUT bananas (He did it a few times with good results, but prolly didn't realize that that is one of Diddy's fortes). I would love to see how you would handle it Joker. You have fought BOTH extremes of the Diddy Kong Spectrum and excel against ADHD's style. That would be some quality entertainment. Ya'll playing tonight or tomorrow?
True true, lets say that Mansion was banned there still Lylat, Frigate, Norfair, but see thats the thing people don't really Counter Pick instead they just CP neutral stages or dont know how to play on the other, as for games I think there going both days, someone should get a hold of Razor for at least tomorrow >.0

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
its suppose to be skiznizz. u can tell by the signature of G&W and Peach down smashing a lot \(^o^)/. anyways when r ppl creepin for games tonight? i just got done with what i had to do today and now im free

BOLT08

Smash Lord
It's so pink cause pink is ghey.

He does play peach.....isn't it Ken that has a theory about Peach players?

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm not good so that obviously doesn't apply to me.

Skyzim is the tag I have to use in everything else so I changed it to match. People just spell it randomly everytime anyways ehhhh.

I'll show up at Joker's around 7-8 I guess.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I dont think Im coming this tourney anymoar. Gotta support those local tournies :) I dunno what ASC and Nicole are doing because they usually come to both these and the series in STL.

If not Ill see you guys in Kansas prob.

Razer: omg I learned how to play against mk. At least I think so, Ill have to test it on you lol.

I think Ive gotten worse vs snake, maybe Ill try using Yoshi or something. You cant beat those yella dancing shoes

PortCity

Smash Ace
Joker: Can you post the video of your shield breaking on Rainbow Cruise? I want to use it in my video also.

Top Bottom