• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
It seems like room for No Koast v2 is very limited. I guess the 2 confirmed are Joker and Razor because they have a circuit to win. All of Iowa would want to go, but only Razor is driving and no party van this time would make this difficult. Unless someone else wants to drive, we got 6 lucky people going to No Koast v2.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
blaz blue entry fee 5 dollars?

simple as that.
Well if BB entry fee is 5 dollars then people need to take 5% off it, cause no one is doing it for Melee although I'll prefer to take the 5% from Melee Singles/Doubles cause is not fair that only Brawl gets taken 5%

simple as that

Hello, I haven't been on the boards in a long time...well posted anyways...

As for NKv2, IF I go I am taking my car. That means at most four others.
Well I know one of those spots is for me right >.0

All of Iowa would want to go, but only Razor is driving and no party van this time would make this difficult. Unless someone else wants to drive, we got 6 lucky people going to No Koast v2.
Last I knew Mduo went to China to study, not sure if Andy will want to drive, or if Peeks is willing to drive also.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm assuming we have 2 spots open. I want to reserve a spot please.

Edit: I'll give the spots to other people if others are driving. I guess we could speak to Zash and Peeks about this when they come down the 26th! Hopefully!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
^its suppose to be No Koast v2, the circut championship thing. i abbreviated the "K" into a "C" cause im just that hardcore \(^o^)/. my bad for the confusion

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
joker there is a melee disc that was in your wii for melee crews and a purple memory card.

when i come back up i need to get that from you.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Keep in mind, I'm not fo sho' on whether I am going or not. That still needs to be decided and based on my teaching schedule.

At this point we have me, joker, jlo, blank, and the last spot (Love, Schism, Kudou)

Edit: I think I am going to go to Joker's on Thursday at like 5:00.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Keep in mind, I'm not fo sho' on whether I am going or not. That still needs to be decided and based on my teaching schedule.

At this point we have me, joker, jlo, blank, and the last spot (Love, Schism, Kudou)

CBK said he might go also. Can all of Iowa make this? That would be epic!

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
I WOULD LOVE TO GO...>_< but yea anyways razor i posted along time ago to reserve a spot for me...thats okay since i might not be able to but yea if so can i have that spot?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If I recall, the tournament title is ACTUALLY: Number One Kansas Official Awesome Smash Tournament....Version 2.

....=D

It seems like alot of you want to go. If you want to all pitch in on it, you guys should look into renting a van perhaps? That might be your best bet. Or maybe hitching rides with some St Louis guys.

PortCity

Smash Ace

You wanna make that Andy's house thursday at 5? We all haven't gotten a chance to play together in longer than a month, plus andy's spot is pretty nice for lots of people.

§chizm

Smash Lord
You wanna make that Andy's house thursday at 5? We all haven't gotten a chance to play together in longer than a month, plus andy's spot is pretty nice for lots of people.
Either Joker's or Andy's is fine with me. I don't have class on Friday, I don't know how that would affect anyone else wanting to go though. It's up to Jake I guess?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll go tomorrow. I have 2 tests on Friday, so its no biggy.

Edit: This is Labor Day weekend also. I'm game for all this weekend.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I played SC back in teh day when it was first out then teh expansion, before I had my computer, but i've been wanting to play it for awhile.

Yoker would that version of SC you have be the "Good" version or the "Haxxord" version?

One of my friends has my BB because we trade off and we "both" own it lulz, no prob because like 4 of my friends own it as well.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

I thought I would be the one person to say simple as that in caps. Yay me.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
I played SC back in teh day when it was first out then teh expansion, before I had my computer, but i've been wanting to play it for awhile.

Yoker would that version of SC you have be the "Good" version or the "Haxxord" version?

One of my friends has my BB because we trade off and we "both" own it lulz, no prob because like 4 of my friends own it as well.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

I thought I would be the one person to say simple as that in caps. Yay me.

I'm not bad at SC, but I've got a friend who's pretty **** good who'll be coming along.

If you need a copy of SC though, between me and him we literally have 13 copies lol.

Top Bottom