• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh joker, im sure people already know but, you might wanna change the arrival time to 12:30 PM unless u want people to start showin up for the tourney just after midnight lol. next one is september 26th right?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
i am still alive!! just been playing too much Magic lately.
Did you find your magic stuff then, also do you only have MSN cause I been wanting to play some SC but can't get a hold of you cause I only have IM and stupid MSN isn't working for me T.T

LOL I'm surprise and how well it all fits XD

oh joker, im sure people already know but, you might wanna change the arrival time to 12:30 PM unless u want people to start showin up for the tourney just after midnight lol. next one is september 26th right?
Fix XP
And yeah the next one is on the 26th with probably a side tourney for TMNT Smash-up ^.^

Where's Razor?! Does anyone plan on going to No Koast V2?
I think he has been busy but hopefully next time we see him we can figure something out >.0

Dekline42

Smash Ace
$1 tourney = joke tourney for fun
$5 tourney = srs bsniz tourney

Since a lot of ppl are gettin into blaz now I'd say we up it to 5

simple as that

§chizm

Smash Lord
I probably wouldn't enter BB if it was 5 dollars.

I'm usually too busy on weekdays for games anymore (though I still get on Live sometimes at night). I'm up for weekend games though.

Also rapid cancelling Ragna's jabs is the best thing ever, followed by RC Icecar into another.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
cbk there are no games this week.

simple as that.

blaz blue entry fee 5 dollars?

simple as that.

THERE'S TO MANY!!!!!..lol

okay well i dont know when i start working...but i just wanted to play before i do b/c then i dont think i could play again for like 2-3 months...O_O

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i have no purpose to compete for one small dollar.

and it hardly makes the game interesting or worth playing competitively.

i'd rather do it for free than for 1 dollar.

i say 5

simple as that.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
While I'll enter regardless of what the fee is. I'd say 5$.

Me, Brutus and Sigman are coming for sure. So that's 3 extra that weren't there last time. Maybe more. And weren't there 10 entrants last time?

§chizm

Smash Lord
and it hardly makes the game interesting or worth playing competitively.

It's not really worth playing competitively in general.

Me, Brutus and Sigman are coming for sure. So that's 3 extra that weren't there last time. Maybe more. And weren't there 10 entrants last time?

There were only that many entrants because it was a dollar (or free?) lol.
I dunno who would enter other than you guys (maybe Blank?) I guess Kamig and that other guy if they came.
I don't have nearly as much random money to throw into tourneys and shit anymore since school takes up my money/work time.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hello, I haven't been on the boards in a long time...well posted anyways...

As for NKv2, IF I go I am taking my car. That means at most four others.

Top Bottom