• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
You know who won Melty Blood?
MBAA wasnt played this year since it doesnt come out for the ps2 till later this week. im pretty sure that its gonna be in the line up next year though.

So I'm probably picking up BB for 360 this friday since I have nothing else to play on 360 currently.
Are Mike and Andy the only people who have it for 360?

Small tournaments are fun.

Doesn't the new Melty Blood come out Thursday?
i cant pick up BB since i dont have a PS3 nor a 360. also MBAA comes out either Wednesday or Thurday, depeding on how fast some1 can get the iso out to the public.

We'll have to do that now that I'm going to play Rachel. You guys are going to need every second you can get because the matches will last longer and I'll time ppl out. :3
u would want to play rachel now, the less broken char behind Nu and Arakune. Ragna is where its at

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I actually didn't know who to pick up between Rachel, Noel and Litchi. Then JBM said he'd pick up Rachel and it was decided.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I've been telling you guys about Arakune for a while now. Nu's overrated.

Dekline we're doing Nu dittos again next tourney.

You gotta do more TK crescent sabers and 5DD IAD tricksies.
First line - truth.
Second line - They're kinda stupid but I'm down.
Third line - I woulda done a lot of things differently if I wasn't using that **** ps3 pad, my stix I got on new egg should get here tomorrow so I'll never have that problem again.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey I need to talk to you guys about the MW-W Championships. Kansas just came into use of a ****ing AMAZING venue spot with massive room and all the time in the world to do whatever we want with it. We;re hosting No Koast 2 there in a couple of months and the question I have for you is, if you don't have a venue already, it might be better for us to host the championships there instead.

This is the thread for the tournament: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245683

Get back to me soon as possible.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Its up to us to decide. What do you think Iowa? I say we keep trying our best to get a venue because no matter how you look at it. All tournies have a hard time trying to find housing for OoS.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Honestly we might as well just have the Championships there seeing as we don't have a reliable venue yet, and the one they have seems amazing.
Also we could always just have another tourney at some other time, we wouldn't have to deal with Circuit shenanigans that way.

Also I'm probably picking up BB tomorrow.

Edit: Andy your avatar creeps me the fuck out.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Kansas would have southern players showing up most likely. Idk if Michigan is still planning to go to MW:W championships either.

Other then that, all depends on who would and would not make each drive.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV0lkUk_LoQ

I'm going to main Hayate the combat butler. Don't know who anyone else is but Inuyasha...

EDIT: Ah snap theres that robot guy that could stop time from that one show. I used to love that show but forgot the name! >.<
what game is that? I saw Natsu and Lucy
the game is called Sunday Vs Magazine. i downloaded that game when it came out back in March, ur a little too slow there Blanky tsk tsk

Bead

Smash Ace
Hey I'm from Ohio and live 20 mins from M2K and I'll be visiting Iowa now and again to visit my gf. Are there any tourneys that happen near Iowa City? I wouldn't mind representing NEOH even though I'm the lowest rank in the crew.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Bead, we have a tournament every month in Des Moines. Iowa City is about 2 hours from Des Moines. Any time you could make it up here, we could all meet up for some smash.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey I need to talk to you guys about the MW-W Championships. Kansas just came into use of a ****ing AMAZING venue spot with massive room and all the time in the world to do whatever we want with it. We;re hosting No Koast 2 there in a couple of months and the question I have for you is, if you don't have a venue already, it might be better for us to host the championships there instead.

This is the thread for the tournament: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245683

Get back to me soon as possible.
I think this should be fine since No Koast started it so now it's finishing it >.<
But yeah we haven't found a venue the main reason was because we were trying to find one that could house since I think it would attract more people so yeah.
By the way is this venue housing or are you housing again >.0

Also maybe you can help me Inferno, I was putting some textures on Pokemon Trainer in the ISO, but when I go to pick them in the char select screen it freezes T.T
Do you know what could be the problem and probably how to fix it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I think this should be fine since No Koast started it so now it's finishing it >.<
But yeah we haven't found a venue the main reason was because we were trying to find one that could house since I think it would attract more people so yeah.
By the way is this venue housing or are you housing again >.0

Also maybe you can help me Inferno, I was putting some textures on Pokemon Trainer in the ISO, but when I go to pick them in the char select screen it freezes T.T
Do you know what could be the problem and probably how to fix it.

Okay we'll do the championships there then. No problems. TO make up for it we'll all go to hooters across the street lol.

Hmm your problem sounds like an issue I used to have. I recommend you go back and unpack your file and make sure everything gets saved correctly and with the right pokemon. Make sure you index properly as well. Try a repack and then run the file off your SD card to test it. Sometimes Pokemon trainer just doesn't like to run off of an iso, he can be really picky like that.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
We were actually talking about the Brawl Championships last night and said it'd either 1) never happen or 2) not happen in Iowa XD

PortCity

Smash Ace
Well...since a new semester is starting, I would love to know which night of the week will be best for everyone to come to Ames for smash. We will probably do the same ole weekly thing we had going last semester. Of course no Friday night, but any other night of the week seems good for me. Post your preferences.

Top Bottom