• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Unfortunately i cant, i have so many things i have to do since i graduate next week. i have to tie up some loose ends before i finally get finished with high school
Ahh yeah graduation is a pain. I'm done with my first year of college tomorrow, woohoo...

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey joker when are you gonna get those vids up from kahoka?

also still an entire month til the next monthly o.O we gotta have some smashfests before then.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Ya'll can show up at my spot tomorrow. Just remember...if you got the swine flu...stay away :-D This will be the last thursday at my house for about 3 or so weeks. I have a big test to study for and I won't even be in the city until early June. I might show up for the crew battles and friendlies after the tournament. I won't be able to show up until 8:30 and that is a little late to ask ya'll to postpone the team tourney. So I'll just "charge it to the game".

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Ha swine flu aint got ****, we have a case of it here at ISU though. Wooo!

I'm ready to catch that ****.

PortCity

Smash Ace
What you talking about Bolt? There is only 1 case confirmed in Iowa...and I can't find anywhere that it is an ISU student. You got a link to that info? I think the H1N1 is not a big deal.....yet. It is odd that a flu is passing so well during non flu season, and the fact that masks don't help...well...doesn't help.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Sekou I can be there at around 6:30 probably. I'll bring Jlo for sure, we need to find a ride for Joker and the rest of the Des Moines players.

Sekou I hate to say it but I'm going to be investing a lot more time into metaknight. I was so outclassed in Kahoka it was ridiculous. I'm not even on the same level as three metaknights that were there.... :(

PortCity

Smash Ace
Mr. Bolt, thanks for the info. I had looked around everywhere and couldn't find any info on it.

Mr. Jake, if he isn't getting banned then it is no reason for you to stop. However, I will still run my mouth :). Despite that, why do you say you weren't on their level? How were they different from you?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Np port.

Jake are you coming to JBM's saturday? I probably already asked you, but I'm quite forgetful.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Bolt: I would like too but I have work :( however I will soon be quitting so in the very near future I will make it to JBM's tournaments.

Sekou: They were just so much faster than me and new every in and out, especially in mk dittos.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
hey joker when are you gonna get those vids up from kahoka?

also still an entire month til the next monthly o.O we gotta have some smashfests before then.
I'm working on them right now also we should totally have a Brawlfest sometime this month, since Sekku can't do anything after this Thursday.

joker u cool if I come over on friday
Yeah I'm fine with it since I'm pretty sure if I do go to JBMs it won't be until Saturday morning >.0

Sekou: They were just so much faster than me and new every in and out, especially in mk dittos.
Yeah I think they know the MK match pretty good since Domo and Affinity play each other must of the time I believe o.0

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
Incase you guys didnt know, avatars can now be 100x100 instead of the former 75x75. I didnt wanna tell anyone but it annoys me to look at either bad avatars or blurry cool avatars.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at Se'kou's after my test tomorrow night. It's supposed to be 7-9pm but I should get done early.

I'll try to bring Vos and Dgust if they're free.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
so when is this smashfeast gunna go down b/c i havent touched brawl in like 2 months...O_O but yea i only have 8 days of school left and then im going to be playing SMASH like crazy..oh and for jokers next monthly i believe i will be entering melee tourny that is if NE is coming...^_^V

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I love eating stale bagels. fml

People have so many jonz for no smassh

CBK the smashfest is this saturday

gantrain05

Smash Master
man i just finished watching you guys pools match from kahoka joker, and i gotta say that kudou is getting alot better.

also i was wondering if you got my pools recorded when anther showed up seeing as we played on your tv, cuz i'd love to see that match vs the lvl 9 snake lol.

Top Bottom