• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Double post ftw!

I started watching pandora hearts. I really like the character designs alot, does anyone know who does the animation and if they have any other good anime out there.

And the Black Rabbit is balls awesome.
im watchin pandora hearts as well, its pretty good from the first episode thats subbed. the producer of pandora hearts is XEBEC and they produce a lot of good anime. here's a list and have fun \(^o^)/

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=producer&prid=2

they have a lot of good anime, but my favorite from XEBEC is D.Gray-man

does kudou and CBK really plan on going to AX and genesis?!?
you guys are crazy!! you guys dont even have jobs!!!

ya'll need to watch some saki and K-ON!

i hear schiz and love are coming to jbms :O
possibly a MTKD?!
well that might be the plan, we still have to talk about it and such. job wise, i've tried to get one for a while now but i keep getting shot down :( they're all just afraid of my mad skills \(^o^)/. i'm watchin K-on and its pretty good but i havent seen saki yet.

oh yeah, i want to go to this again, last time was way too fun

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I didnt know they did D.Gray-man, thats awesome, I havnt seen it yet but iv read some of the manga and really really want to see it.

Also im really diggin' Valkyria Chronicles. For sure my fav ps3 game and the anime is looking pretty solid right now. So much anime with all this school crap is really depressing. :(

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Joker I finally got around to playing the MGS3 that you gave me. I must be too experimental or something because its taking me forever to do simple things. Taking out 8 men after the opening credits? Yeah I spent a lot of time on that. I think one of the things I tried was throwing stun grenades from under the basement and trying to aim for them by using Sonar. ~_~

Anyways yeah I'm enjoying it a lot though, and the long cutscenes are cool since thats pretty much what I got into the game wanting. I'm just bad at it, I don't know how many times I've been spotted lol.

Thanks for housing me over the weekend too, I forgot my laptop there so I'll probably be back to get it this weekend?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
oh i plan on working after my tennis season b/c i wont have time to do anything...and stealth were going to do another ditto next time we meet...^_^ i will get my revenge..>_<

Uli

Smash Champion
man when FF13 comes out, there better be a japanese VO, if not then ima be a pretty sad panda
i was thinking the same thing man, ill kill something if it isnt in there >:|
i bet 13 will come out before versus though im more excited for versus

Cook

Smash Master
Ok, if Razor isn't going the the Smashbus is a no go, because Kit can't get a license to drive a bus in time. In that case, we could rent a 15 passenger van. I think MO has four people who want to go. Does IA have 11 more?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
11 people you say. . . . . . . . . . . . let's see

1. Joker
  2. Bonehimer
  3. Blank
  4. Love
  5. Jlo
  6. CBK
  7. Skizm
  8. Peeks
  9. Zash
  10. Mduo
  11. Elfen

That should be just about everyone, however I'm not sure about Mduo or Elfen so there could possibly be 2 open spots.

Also I haven't heard from Jlo what's he up to, Razor.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Jlo is just chillin, I guess he rarely checks the boards anymore. Joker I will be by tomorrow for sure and I believe that Sekou and Andy want games in Ames tomorrow.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow, elfin is considering to go to genesis huh, i just bet that he's gonna get mad over something then just sit there for the next two days doin nothing. thats a shame, either way i might want to go to genesis, but i just have to save up some cash money. freakin AX and Genesis is gonna cost a fortune together. im tryin my best to get a job but i just keep gettin shot down. so much money to spend but i dont have any :(

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
i totally agree..but we also it money from grad party..O_O...lol..so yea and a job would just add on to that so i should bring about 1K to GEN.

yea i change that ill bring about 300..instead...lol

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
oh yeah that right a grad party, i total forgot about that. my bro got i think about 2k for his grad party 2 years ago. if get about 1k from my grad party, then thats enought for AX and Genesis so i can be set this summer events. then after those events r done i pretty much have to get a full time job to pay off DMACC cause i cant get a loan or things along that line. either way, must have money for AX and Genesis.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Vax has expressed interest in going to genesis as well. Also how many people are planning on going to Kahoka, cause $hit is real with those crews and I would like nothing more than to be part of it. It would be interesting to see a list of people and make a balls awesome team from that.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I probably can't go to Genesis because I need to save up money for an apartment this summer, but we will wait and see. Give my spot to someone else that they are going for sure.

Nicole

Smash Champion
If this is where MO is planning for Genesis then I want to join in this discussion and contribute that I too would like to go to Genesis!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so yeah, i just pre-reg for genesis and it said that i have to have a doubles partner for both melee and brawl since i think that i want to do both. is there anybody thats goin to genesis and wants to partner up with me in either melee or brawl? cause it looks like i'll be needing a partner in both events.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
i totally agree..but we also it money from grad party..O_O...lol..so yea and a job would just add on to that so i should bring about 1K to GEN.
Fuckers, you know what I got when I graduated a job application and for X-mas I got bills to pay, plus I worked on my birthday(this was way back)

Kids now on day don't know how ez they have it, hell in my days. . . . . .

Razor isn't coming...

Razor, come!
Is there a reason why aren't you, I mean who am I suppose to team up with T.T

Also Skizm you heard, Razor is coming down tomorrow plus games at Ames.

PortCity

Smash Ace

Also Skizm you heard, Razor is coming down tomorrow plus games at Ames.
Yeah, it is looking like a GO. What time ya'll thinking about showing up? I have an unusual amount of time I can devote tomorrow. I "THINK" i will have another TV, but bring the smaller one you guys have again. The more the merrier.

Top Bottom