• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Peeks I like you.

CBK I just watched your match against Zash on Corneria and I have to say that if you would have done that to me I would have punched you in the face.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Peeks I like you.

CBK I just watched your match against Zash on Corneria and I have to say that if you would have done that to me I would have punched you in the face.
I wanted to punch my monitor 3 min into the match
LOL, well I thought it was scrubby of me to think like that, so I kept it to myself 0.o Also, CBK I would never punch you in the face. Cuz if I did, I'd get knocked out 1/10th of a second before you, so it wouldn't really solve anything :laugh:

Razor: That would be awesome to ride the Razor van :p But if it doesn't work out for some reason, we will figure something else out. Mduo said we could ride with him if he's able to go. Hopefully things won't be that complicated though :dizzy:

Uli

Smash Champion
CBK is too good!
he plays BRAWL the way it should be :3
i think i watched that match live, i was just like O.O
did vash win that game? i know he lost the set

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah I was confused as to the driving situation with Kahoka as well...I'd rather not drive unless it's like really necessary, and I know my car can't make it. I'm pretty sure we'll figure something out. We don't even know who all wants to go yet...

I'm pretty sure I play way gayer than CBK on a consistent basis...we definitely have replays of me edgecamping with a variety of characters.

Also I hope games are going on somewhere this Thursday because I actually don't work for once. :ohwell:

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
LOL razor. no you wouldnt...LOL uli i guess i mean its not a fast paste game so....lol also i didnt want to get dacused so thats the reason why...lol well if anyone wants me to play like that against them then just say so...^_^

Uli

Smash Champion
camping is stupidly good in brawl, CBK played to win at all cost so its legit i guess lol
i approve

WANABHUGS

Smash Cadet
Camping is legit in every game because it's there. Deal.

EDIT: Is there a live stream or something happening? I dunno what you guys are talking about.

Uli

Smash Champion
actually CBK u did 184 lighting jolts against Zash in that match. thats right i counted, what a good way to waste 7 min just to be accurate \(^o^)/
i was going to do this but decided not to LOL
CBK did this to me at my first joker brawl tourny, it was awesome hahahaha
they were close games if i remember correctly :3

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
lol ill make sure ill do 100 jolts aganist you...^_^
LOL 100 jolts... Better watch out Razor... This dude aint playin :O

He mite pull out that R.O.B. again and own ur Metaknight like last time HAHA!!
Sry to bring that up ;)

camping is stupidly good in brawl, CBK played to win at all cost so its legit i guess lol
i approve
This wise man speaks the truth

-BC-

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
I wish my chain blocked things like it used to :(

CBK did what he knew I couldn't get around, so he won. Nothing else to it. Oh well, I'm still happy about the last match. That's been circulating around here at school too. CBK, we might have had the closest possible match without sudden death. EPIC.

Cook

Smash Master
CBK's matches with Zash remind me of the first time I played him at Joker's (December I think). Hardcore pikmin and thunder jolt camping, it was ********, but pretty funny at the same time.

Whoever said the next tourney is May 2 BETTER be talking about my tourney in Kahoka. We'll have Melee on Sunday if NE comes! Surely out of all the folks from KS, IL, WI, MN and KY SOMEONE will want to play Melee with you guys.

WANABHUGS

Smash Cadet
We dont wanna go and play Melee with some rusty Melee people gone Brawl or some Brawl people. Wont be worth our while considering the distance. Unless you hold a Melee tournament, then we may or may not think about it. Unless by Melee on Sunday you meant a Melee tournament :p

Cook

Smash Master
We dont wanna go and play Melee with some rusty Melee people gone Brawl or some Brawl people. Wont be worth our while considering the distance. Unless you hold a Melee tournament, then we may or may not think about it. Unless by Melee on Sunday you meant a Melee tournament :p
Yeah, I meant a tournament.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It'd probably be a side thing like Joker's monthlies except farther.
You'd prolly be better off coming to KC that week to melee with dark & us and play tournies for free. LOL

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Don't forget to yell "FALCON PUNCH!!!"

whens the next tourney?
Not sure yet but I'll figure something out soon, proooooobably after StealthRaptor figures a date for his Circuit Event >.<
Or maybe I should have a date first then he can work around that, huh

Also someone should bring King Of Fighters to the next Circuit event, so that people can show me a thing or two about it o(>.0)o

Cook

Smash Master
So, IA, for those of you who are interested in going to Genesis, how are you getting there? MO is interested in going too. We were thinking... Smash bus maybe? Like, rent a bus and drive it across the country! Dunno about how practical that is, but if we can get the bus nearly full then maybe it would be not too much money? I believe Kit was thinking about getting a bus driving license for this, and I believe Razor already has one, so that's two drivers anyway, though we'd probably want more drivers. Or if nothing else we could rent a 15 passenger van, maybe? Just trying to get some discussion rolling so we can figure **** out.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
We should get a list together of all those that realistically plan on going. I think that van idea is pretty good as long as there are not more than 15 people of course. I know me, Zash and Vax plan on going.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Chris, Were you going to JBM this weekend? If you were, Could we leave early Saturday because I have things to do Friday.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
LOL eveyone gets annoyed of jolts...^_^ but yea ill be in cali the week before Gen. so i might stay at a friends house there and wait untill its starts...and maybe i could ride the smash bus back?...^_^

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah, CBK we still need to talk about how r we gonna do this whole AX and Genesis thing. we need to make plans and such if we plan to go to both cause its like stayin in Cali for 2 weeks or so

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Who won the dittos?

And this may cause a rift in Genesis plans but I really don't plan on going....

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Double post ftw!

I started watching pandora hearts. I really like the character designs alot, does anyone know who does the animation and if they have any other good anime out there.

And the Black Rabbit is balls awesome.

Uli

Smash Champion
does kudou and CBK really plan on going to AX and genesis?!?
you guys are crazy!! you guys dont even have jobs!!!

ya'll need to watch some saki and K-ON!

i hear schiz and love are coming to jbms :O
possibly a MTKD?!

Top Bottom