• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Lol those are gud. I'm seriously considering the Caeser and diarrhea ones. Don't let that stop anyone from posting more though!

Also, my Pearl is lost forever. D:

This gives me a chance to start a new team once I get Platinum though, I'm thinking it will be:

Floatzel
Mamoswine
Togekiss
Ninetales
Lickilicky
Sandslash

Pogeymanz at Joker's Monthly!
Pokemon tourney would be real.... if I ever made it down there

My team would be something like

Pikachu
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Espeon
Snorlax

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Thats awesome CBK, but you know you have to erase him from existence right? I once googled my last name (Peekenschneider) just cause i thought all topics would be mine. But i learned of another that also lives in iowa, who also happened to be really good a track like me. So i vowed to kill him.

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol, i posted that crap like so long ago, i def don't think like that nemore. that stuff was like before we even went OoS and i thought i was the shiz =P

also for the record, i really can't remember the last time you "kicked my ***" on wifi.

and also considering you've had the chance to go to a ton more tournies than i have, especially when those comments were made, the only tournies i had been to back then were jokers monthlies.

im not even mad, cuz i know the stuff i thought back then was wrong, i have alot better perception of the tournament scene now than i did back then.

edit: who's this other CBK? that DK player? he needs to get over himself, its just a tag and your better anyways lol.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
Thats awesome CBK, but you know you have to erase him from existence right? I once googled my last name (Peekenschneider) just cause i thought all topics would be mine. But i learned of another that also lives in iowa, who also happened to be really good a track like me. So i vowed to kill him.
LOL dang i should huh?...yea ill make sure he wont want to use that tag ever again in his life..;);)

edit: who's this other CBK? that DK player? he needs to get over himself, its just a tag and your better anyways lol.
haha yea got that right jlo

Uli

Smash Champion
CBK shiiit that dudes heart at genesis if you go

also NE is coming fo sho now, melee is on now kiddos.
you guys should enter aswell , few of us are entering brawl :3

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Don't know why the other cbk is butthurt. When you search youtube his vids pop up first then IA CBK shows up in the second page. CBK you should record some DK matches and play awful in hopes to make him more angry.

Uli

Smash Champion
depending on how many TVs are available ill fire up pools
gotta remember how to do pools XD

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
SHOOT genesis is the week after i come back from LA...lol so then ill be going twice in one month..hmm if i have the money im going for sure..lol:laugh::laugh:
but ill make sure one day ill SH*T on him and it will scar him for the rest of his life and let him know who the REAL cbk is...^_^

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
If i were able to come to this tourny i would enter everything... Cause ive been makin good money lately but i wont be able to make it to Jokers till about 11pm lol...

Regardless i gotta pick CBK up anyways even if nobody is gonna be there around 11pm.. But yea ill be up for some games once i get there..

Some people are lucky i wont be entering... *cough* Joker *cough*
Lol im just messin ;)

As soon as we find out the next tourny date ill get that day off asap

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion
we should do random teams LOL

and ill take your pokemanz matt

also melee peeps, i think im going to do pools and just seed everyone from there into the bracket, round robin might take a millenia >_>
sounds good or have any suggestions?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
That one is 2true. I don't know why I haven't checked out those podcasts yet.

Speaking of /b/, the best dittos are /b/ dittos. =X

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
drama.....

I'm beginning to get annoyed with smash boards because of the ridiculous amount of drama that is ever present... Seriously people it's a game....

Joker how are video's from oshkosh coming?

JBM we should do melee doubles ;)

Top Bottom