• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm staying at the Sheraton in East Des Moines if somebody wanted to maybe pick me up for some Brawling and such.

I don't have a controller or anything, but if anybody is willing to supply for me, that'd be awesome :)

My number is (612) 845-4731 if somebody wanted to maybe get a hold of me :)

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm staying at the Sheraton in East Des Moines if somebody wanted to maybe pick me up for some Brawling and such.

I don't have a controller or anything, but if anybody is willing to supply for me, that'd be awesome :)

My number is (612) 845-4731 if somebody wanted to maybe get a hold of me :)
I will just say that I hope you can make it and that your name is lulzy for particular reasons.

Peeks: Hey, look his name. Lolz.

Uli

Smash Champion
as of right now I THINK me tyser and smeesh are confirmed FOR BRAWLLL

maybe we will do free melee tourny or something silly :3

xfacta

Smash Cadet
heh so me and jlow are playin tonight and he was nearly 3 stockin with his peach. then i had an idea, i'll be metaknight, wich ive only played metaknight 3 total times. and i beat him... ahaha MK is broke

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
I have a question for you guys, what is Gamers?

I've seen a couple here in Des Moines, and I was wondering what they were :/

Are they like a tabletop / TCG shop, or just a general game store?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
its actually just a gaming store where you can buy like really old systems or games..or new ones

okay joker i need those cds for my combo vids...so its okay for me to borrow them?
the ones i need are 2-28-09,10-25-08,8-23-08 those are the only ones i know im in...^_^

gantrain05

Smash Master
one more week, hope u guys are ready for this ****.

also, does anybody possibly have a gameboy advance sp that i could maybe buy off them? mine broke and now i can't play my POKEMANZ!!!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
one more week, hope u guys are ready for this ****.

also, does anybody possibly have a gameboy advance sp that i could maybe buy off them? mine broke and now i can't play my POKEMANZ!!!
im pretty sure that i have an GBA SP but i dont have the charger for it. besides that, its blue and such

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well if there isn't going to be a "real" melee tourney......I say a lower half tier Brawl tourney......What say you JOKER??!!!
Well I'm always up for any kind of tourney, however I think maybe the Shoryuken people may show up again, so if there's no Melee then we can have more set ups for SF4 or TvC.

Uli

Smash Champion
I get extra credit if I bring the best "Dumb Joke" to class on Monday.

Halp?
Why couldn't Julius Caesar use his cell phone?
Cuz' he was Roamin

Why did Hitler need glasses?
Because he could Nazi!

This horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "why the long face?"

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
9/11!
9/11 who?
You said you never forget!

Two muffins are sitting in the oven
One says to the other, "Holy cow it's hot in here"
The second one says "OH MY GOD A TALKING MUFFIN!"

What's green and flies?
Grass
I lied about the flying part.

Did you know diarrhea is genetic?
It runs in the jean

What did Batman say to Robin before he got in the car?
"Robin, get in the car"

i got more if want...

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lol those are gud. I'm seriously considering the Caeser and diarrhea ones. Don't let that stop anyone from posting more though!

Also, my Pearl is lost forever. D:

This gives me a chance to start a new team once I get Platinum though, I'm thinking it will be:

Floatzel
Mamoswine
Togekiss
Ninetales
Lickilicky
Sandslash

Pogeymanz at Joker's Monthly!

Uli

Smash Champion
we should have a pokemanz fun tourny :3
ill have a bunch of lvl 10's though LOL
ill have tysers cousin matt ship me some pokemanz :D

gantrain05

Smash Master
Lol those are gud. I'm seriously considering the Caeser and diarrhea ones. Don't let that stop anyone from posting more though!

Also, my Pearl is lost forever. D:

This gives me a chance to start a new team once I get Platinum though, I'm thinking it will be:

Floatzel
Mamoswine
Togekiss
Ninetales
Lickilicky
Sandslash

Pogeymanz at Joker's Monthly!
hellz yeah, at least someone else actually uses ninetails and sandslash, i just started a game of pokemon crystal on my emulator lol,

Alakazam
Vileplume
Ninetails
Sandslash
Heracross
Miltank

cuz of course i need a cow on my team, im just representin iowa lol.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i played in a small campus tourney today.

best part - a wolf took me to rainbow cruise and I just ran around and taunted and he suicided twice trying to punish me.

worst part - a kid entered teams with lvl9 luigi partner and almost beat vos and me in a match. we both got fire uppercutted within the same 10 seconds. cpu luigi hax i swear.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
I am gonna have to remake my poke team cause Platinum changed the accuracy of Hypnosis from 70 to 60 making my Yanmega worthless and as my starter it completely screws my strategy. I am probably gonna build a water team.

i just started a game of pokemon crystal on my emulator lol,.
I was thinking of doing this. They need to remake S/G like they did for R/B.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol, i'd wtfpwn you guys in button mashing, my fingers have like ******** fast twitch muscles, i bet i could beat you 2v1 in that shiz.

oh, and i got the opportunity to play dark.pch on wifi(i know its wifi but still) but anyways, i was playing peach vs peach, we played about 10 games of peach dittos and i won 3 of em, he plays ALOT like i do, but his spacing is just so much better, i need to nerd peach alot more, i ***** his boozer tho lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWMkoJMxN0&feature=related

if thats supposedly the second best pro peach player in america, i don't see any reason why i couldn't compete at that same level =/ i play dark.pch all the time on wifi, and he plays wifi like 10x more than i do and we go like 50-50 i need to take my peach to some tourneys with some big name players, same goes with alot of us here in iowa, we def gotta make the trip to genesis.
oh man, blank i know what your sayin with peach, i think i've practiced every single little detail i've ever seen any peach player do, i've watched so many peaches styles and learned the methods, i've spent like 4 hours strait before just watching vids of sky, dark.pch, edreeses, dekuu, airghemi, and even ninjalink, i KNOW how to do everything with peach, its just when i get into a match i seem to fall into a pattern, i need to just mix it up.
Oh really now? Ok then sir. Let me tell you something.

First off I dont wanna hear anything with you being compared to me dealing wit wifi. I don't care if I even win 80% of he matches. Don't compare me like that and belive cause of it you can keep up wit me. When Im the one telling you things you don't even know about. Then you make these excuses that you play like me and I play wifi more than you do. you don't come close to playing like me. You are pedictable. I do random stuff (mindgames). You can't space. i can. Your defense is weak, I'm faster than you are. So no, you do not play like I do. Cause all I have to do is walk up to you and already I have you shaking and doing obvious stuff. How you mindgame someone like that?

Second, don't sit here and say you was ****** my bowser cause my bowser beating nearly all your characters, yes even your main. So it was more like I was ****** you wit bowser. lets get that straight. also, that day I played you, you, you never beat my Peach. So like wtf. If you mean beating me without Peach, then ok. But as Peach, you are not scratching a match off in dittosThis is why I hate playing people on wifi cause the talk too much crap. I'm the one helping you are. i'm the one telling YOU **** that you don't know about. I'm the one playing you in dittos that to help you out and show you some **** that has helped many peach players.

I can't believe out of all people......you???? You te last person I expect to talk all this **** behind my back like that. I hate that with a passion. Then people wonder why I got problems with others. people don't realize you can't hide nothing from me on smasboards. You say something about me here, will know about it.

If you think you play like me and can keep up

- Don't ask for advice
- Don't have me answering your qestions
- Don't have me kicking your azz so many times. (yea you wanna take wifi to thislevel? I will do then)
- Place high in tournaments
- know your matches up, cause frm what I hear from you, have the time you can't really talk about them as if you know it WELL

I really can't believe you man. Like wow. But this shows I can't really trust anyone. I wonder how many more I can catch in thier act. I also like to say sorry for te good peple of tis thread for this. nottrying tostart a fight hereand will most likey be my last post in here. but I hate when people do what this dude did when I help him. I don't like 2 faced people.

You yea just excuse me and all. No drama is gonna happen here. I had what I had tosay. i'm just shocked by this. Goodday Iowa. I was thinkng of comming down to one of your tournies. idk though

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Uhhhh... Not sure he was tearing you down and talking $hit, pretty sure he was just stolked that he was starting to figure things out and was simply building himself up.

Oh and you cant expect to barge into our thread, deface the image of our friend, and expect nothing to happen. Post something like that too the public and $hit gets real...

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
Oh really now? Ok then sir. Let me tell you something.

First off I dont wanna hear anything with you being compared to me dealing wit wifi. I don't care if I even win 80% of he matches. Don't compare me like that and belive cause of it you can keep up wit me. When Im the one telling you things you don't even know about. Then you make these excuses that you play like me and I play wifi more than you do. you don't come close to playing like me. You are pedictable. I do random stuff (mindgames). You can't space. i can. Your defense is weak, I'm faster than you are. So no, you do not play like I do. Cause all I have to do is walk up to you and already I have you shaking and doing obvious stuff. How you mindgame someone like that?

Second, don't sit here and say you was ****** my bowser cause my bowser beating nearly all your characters, yes even your main. So it was more like I was ****** you wit bowser. lets get that straight. also, that day I played you, you, you never beat my Peach. So like wtf. If you mean beating me without Peach, then ok. But as Peach, you are not scratching a match off in dittosThis is why I hate playing people on wifi cause the talk too much crap. I'm the one helping you are. i'm the one telling YOU **** that you don't know about. I'm the one playing you in dittos that to help you out and show you some **** that has helped many peach players.

I can't believe out of all people......you???? You te last person I expect to talk all this **** behind my back like that. I hate that with a passion. Then people wonder why I got problems with others. people don't realize you can't hide nothing from me on smasboards. You say something about me here, will know about it.

If you think you play like me and can keep up

- Don't ask for advice
- Don't have me answering your qestions
- Don't have me kicking your azz so many times. (yea you wanna take wifi to thislevel? I will do then)
- Place high in tournaments
- know your matches up, cause frm what I hear from you, have the time you can't really talk about them as if you know it WELL

I really can't believe you man. Like wow. But this shows I can't really trust anyone. I wonder how many more I can catch in thier act. I also like to say sorry for te good peple of tis thread for this. nottrying tostart a fight hereand will most likey be my last post in here. but I hate when people do what this dude did when I help him. I don't like 2 faced people.

You yea just excuse me and all. No drama is gonna happen here. I had what I had tosay. i'm just shocked by this. Goodday Iowa. I was thinkng of comming down to one of your tournies. idk though

is anyone going to read this? lol

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i read it.

good entertaining read.

too much time on your hands though, imagine what m2k feels like in melee and brawl dark pch. when you play with someone better than you they are alwasys going to make a comparison regardless of how good/bad you did unless your getting 3 stocked(brawl) 4 stocked (melee) with good reason.

comparison is good and makes people feel good about themselves, you should be humble and accept this as a self-esteem booster/compliment.

rather than attacking him in his thread that he socializes/talks about brawl with folk.

for the record.

smeesh has teh best peach round town aka iowa/NE.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Vinland saga, manga about vikings. **** is pretty rad.

Also yotsuba is probably the best slice of life next to azumanga.

Uli

Smash Champion
XD

anyway bone has the best avatar

read bitter virgin blitz, its soooooooooooooooooo goood :D

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
LOL dude this other CBK is like SUPER PISSED or something look what he posted on AIB to me

Unless you're going to a real life tournament I don't want to play. It's silly because that name is mine, everyone knows me by that. If you want to take it come and get it in real life! And before you say it I'm not scared I just hate online!

i told him to come to joker's monthly but i know he wont come..lol
i think the only time ill be able to play him is when im 18 and out of my house..lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom