• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. It happens. I have done it in the past where someone put melee into my wii and I didn't realize it. I have taken mem cards that weren't mine, but it was completely accidental because its just not something I think to do before I pack up my **** is to check if it was my mem card or if brawl/melee was in my wii or w/e. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I just know I put it in jokers setup, and I forgot to grab it when I left on Friday and didn't even think about it when I came back saturday. I have no beef with any of you. I was just asking, and I as I recall, I was completely nice about it. Don't hate. I just want my friends melee/mem card back. Hell, I don't even need the mem card, I just need the melee disc back =/ I was just asking joker if he knew where it went, seeing as how it was in his setup.
I'm reading through the thread and I'm pretty sure no one is hating on you. That's too bad that you're missing stuff, I'm sure if anyone from Iowa or Missouri got it mistake they'll get it back to you. It sounds like alot of people are missing stuff from this tourney.

The random flame was directed towards the troll from WI telling us to stop *****ing.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
*sigh*

blank beat me. once. in a friendly.

this is what happens. when you're a good player and you lose one match whether it be a friendly or in a mm or w/e, people are always spouting **** that they "beat" that person.

blank is good though, no doubt. i'm just saying it was one time in a friendly.
Really you didn't use D3 once and I still got ***** by those IC's last stock, so its nothing. Next time I'll make it out of pools and maybe we can play 4realsies dude.

Zicore I unfortunately don't have any idea where your melee disc could be.

Also I'm glad there are people who can put up with an annoying kid like me lol. I was almost afraid to hate on that thread. Moreso from maybe being a pain to IA rather then WI.

Tyser is just asking for those bans lol. IP mindgames.

Zicore

Smash Champion
If its gone, its gone. There is nothing I can do. Oh well. Thanks for coming to the tourney though. Even though you didn't think it was fun and the aftermath of the whole thing sucked ***, it was still fun chilling with you guys. I was the one who was recording pools, if people will remember me.

For the record, Razor, how come you kept saying you weren't going to beat Joker, then you 2-0'd him? Have confidence in yourself man.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
If its gone, its gone. There is nothing I can do. Oh well. Thanks for coming to the tourney though. Even though you didn't think it was fun and the aftermath of the whole thing sucked ***, it was still fun chilling with you guys. I was the one who was recording pools, if people will remember me.

For the record, Razor, how come you kept saying you weren't going to beat Joker, then you 2-0'd him? Have confidence in yourself man.
hey man, the tournament was fun. i had a good time with almost everybody there. only bad things were the pools and the seeding stuff, and even then, the thing that upset me the most was that eliminating people from singles pools meant less people signing up for doubles. :-(

the complaints and stuff got out of hand, i think everyone should just let it go, nothing anyone can do about it now.

oh and sorry you lost your stuff, hopefully someone finds it.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to the next monthly.

As always, anyone who wants to come to Ames on Thursday is welcome. That's the night Se'kou and I play. BC, CBK, Blank, and Bone we need to get you guys up here sometime :)
Yea i would love to come on thursdays but i cant while im in high school still on a school night... Once summer rolls along and when im goin to ISU next year then every thursday night would be good!

just give me pictures and ideas and will get it done, while i am at it if any one wants one just ask.
Alright cool sounds good texan

-BC-

lain

Smash Master
Really you didn't use D3 once and I still got ***** by those IC's last stock, so its nothing. Next time I'll make it out of pools and maybe we can play 4realsies dude.

Zicore I unfortunately don't have any idea where your melee disc could be.

Also I'm glad there are people who can put up with an annoying kid like me lol. I was almost afraid to hate on that thread. Moreso from maybe being a pain to IA rather then WI.

Tyser is just asking for those bans lol. IP mindgames.
Yeah man you were definitely good. I obv. wasn't hating on you, I've just gotten some ridiculous people on smashboards talking **** about me and stuff.

I honestly didn't think I'd have trouble beating your kirby with IC's, but you took me down to last stock and gave me a lot of trouble and that's legit.

Keep up the ****.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Let's talk about this Smash Bus to Genesis again.
I'm totally willing to get the required license to share the driving load with Jake. Is it class E for 15+ passengers?

MO/IA crew > Elitists

Uli

Smash Champion
I have class B with passenger and school bus endorsements.
this man is too good

Listen up, If we all book our flights for genesis at this moment through southwest airlines to oakland CA airport with their "get away" special, airfare there and back will be.......

I realize that this still is some money to spend, but goin from like 350 roundtrip to this? this deal is legendary, God does exist, and i need to know who is really wanting to go because this deal only last until mid april i was told.

come on peeps, if you want to go to genesis ticket prices are not gonna get any better than this.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
M2K's secret training = epic lulz. Too good.

Razor- I'm looking forward to seein' how far this Mario of yours has gone. I'm lookin forward to hangin out with all you guys again.

Also, Peeks has been tellin me all about that tourney, sorry it sucked guys.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
man i aced that awareness test!

well... only because i have already seen it haha. there is another one similar to that, but i forget the name, it is also quite entertaining

sluys

Smash Journeyman
man i aced that awareness test!

well... only because i have already seen it haha. there is another one similar to that, but i forget the name, it is also quite entertaining
Hey Michael, did you ever get the twilight hack figured out?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
That awareness test is awesome!

Zash - Mario has indeed gotten better, but MK has gotten a lot better :S

ace156

Smash Apprentice
Hey Michael, did you ever get the twilight hack figured out?
No >.> lol i have to borrow someones copy of twilight princess for the wii (someone i knew had the GC version and not the wii) i do know someone who has one, but i still dont really know where to go to get texture hacks or anything of the like...

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
No >.> lol i have to borrow someones copy of twilight princess for the wii (someone i knew had the GC version and not the wii) i do know someone who has one, but i still dont really know where to go to get texture hacks or anything of the like...
I have sluys' copy of TP right now and just put the HB channel on my wii. If you make it to the monthly I can bring the disk and my sd card with the save files on it.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I won't ever be that good then...cause I would never sleep with a controller in my hand. Never... On to other news...my little brother might be coming back this summer.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell the 2nd MW Circuit was fun, except for the stupid $h!t that happen, which Razor pretty much mention already, also my Wii broke the day before the tourney, plus no one knew it was my birthday T__T

By the way, good $h!t getting 5th Razor, one more spot and you will have got your money back. Blank and Jlo got jewed on pool, I didn't do so good, maybe I should play more seriously, but I don't, still I made a guy throw his sticks on the ground
sorry mang XP

however the best part of the tourney, I will have to say that it was hanging out with MO, you just can't go wrong with them, plus I think IA are the only people that gets you guys >.0

Also the fact that I beat Tapion on Doubles T.T but anyways it made me feel good, and actually try harder since people told me I was better then him, who's suppose to be the best Snake in the MW, he left right after he lost, cause I wanted to play him, bastard XP

Razor: We need to play more doubles, but at least is good to know we beat the team who won, if it wasn't for Team Real Team. They are the realist >.0

GGs to everyone, and by everyone I mean IA and MO.

Also the next MW Circuit is going to be the best one, since is on MO.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Kit,

First you have to go to the DOT and get the manual for getting your CDL (commercial driver's license.) Then you need to study and pass the written tests for whatever endorsements you want to get. I took the general CDL test, the Passenger Endorsement, and the School Bus Endorsement. You may also want to get the Air Brake Endorsement while you are there. After you pass this you can get a permit to practice your driving. Actually that might be all you need for our adventures if they are soon because I have that license so that might mean you can drive with me present, I'm not sure though.

After you feel confident then you need to pass three more tests. The first one is the pre-trip inspection test which is a *****! There are like 95 things you have to point out that you need to check before you even drive the bus and how to check them and how to tell if they are in good condition. After you pass this you have to do the skills test. For this they make you do several different things like backing up and getting a certain distance away from objects, and also backing up 90 degrees into a skinny parking space. After that test you do the actual driving test and that isn't anything abnormal. But if you fail one of them you have to do all three over again when you try again.

The only issue you may run into is with practicing. Since I got my CDL for my high school baseball coaching job they provided me with training a bus to drive around as well as a teacher. Without a school I'm not sure how you would get that practice. The DOT might be able to give you that information.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
I have sluys' copy of TP right now and just put the HB channel on my wii. If you make it to the monthly I can bring the disk and my sd card with the save files on it.
yea i will be at the next monthly (the 4th should be the one your talking about ><)
so i can just bring my wii to that one and get everything figured out.
i know i asked before, but does anyone have a website with codes for alternate costumes? or however it works to get them through HB on to brawl.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i wasnt aware that it was ur B-day, i usually dont pay attention to B-days cause its just more things to remember (^^;). anyways, for my present to u i might as well say that my hardwork and effort in all those ps2 and wii games that i got for u and bone. also i got guitar hero world tour finish for u awhile ago but never had the chance to give it cause of the MWC and what not. so i've to give u GHWT the next time i come over or something

on another note, the twlight hack has to be one of the easist hack on a system out there (^^;), hackin the psp was harder cause of pandoras battery and magic memory stick was pretty hard to make.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah man you were definitely good. I obv. wasn't hating on you, I've just gotten some ridiculous people on smashboards talking **** about me and stuff.

I honestly didn't think I'd have trouble beating your kirby with IC's, but you took me down to last stock and gave me a lot of trouble and that's legit.

Keep up the ****.
Lol always encouraging for a smasher to hear. Thanks lainn, and you too. IA should go to MI.

I want to share this test with you. Tyser and I failed it already. Maybe you'll do better.

Awareness Test
I failed both parts. One pass off, raaaaaage.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell the 2nd MW Circuit was fun, except for the stupid $h!t that happen, which Razor pretty much mention already, also my Wii broke the day before the tourney, plus no one knew it was my birthday T__T

By the way, good $h!t getting 5th Razor, one more spot and you will have got your money back. Blank and Jlo got jewed on pool, I didn't do so good, maybe I should play more seriously, but I don't, still I made a guy throw his sticks on the ground
sorry mang XP

however the best part of the tourney, I will have to say that it was hanging out with MO, you just can't go wrong with them, plus I think IA are the only people that gets you guys >.0

Also the fact that I beat Tapion on Doubles T.T but anyways it made me feel good, and actually try harder since people told me I was better then him, who's suppose to be the best Snake in the MW, he left right after he lost, cause I wanted to play him, bastard XP

Razor: We need to play more doubles, but at least is good to know we beat the team who won, if it wasn't for Team Real Team. They are the realist >.0

GGs to everyone, and by everyone I mean IA and MO.

Also the next MW Circuit is going to be the best one, since is on MO.
Agree'd x10, and we sang the NicoNico Medley in the car for your birthday so shut it. xD

yea i will be at the next monthly (the 4th should be the one your talking about ><)
so i can just bring my wii to that one and get everything figured out.
i know i asked before, but does anyone have a website with codes for alternate costumes? or however it works to get them through HB on to brawl.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225642

My friend made that thread, hope it helps.

Top Bottom