• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
The first clip made me go apeshit when I first saw it. Too bad HugS still lost to Vidjo in that match :'( But he's still cooler than anyone on SWF.

@Matt: That negative attitude is why youre never going to be good at video games ever.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Also taking MM's in pokemon d/p

i will **** anyone

name the price

(saying this cuz i saw some people playing one time i went)

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'll do a $1 MM in melee, im just giving it away, but sometimes i actually look like i know what im doing and can take a few stocks, and sometimes i just get lucky gan-stomps in and really piss off my opponent.

Tyser

Smash Champion
That video made my eye balls almost fall out. That's a disgrace to the Wombo Combo. The maker of that should be beaten with a penis.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

Tyser

Smash Champion
When Shine+Usmash is possible in Brawl, Ill have a little more respect. Anyways, I heard wavelanding was in Brawl or something, can a Brawl nerd confirm this? I saw it for Jigglypuff and she moved exactly 1/19 of an inch.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm not sure, but waveland is somewhat possible by doing a move, kinda like how Lucas can WD using his B-down. As for shine+U-smash, it can be done, but to maybe a few chars.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Joker how many are you able to house, cause there might be a good 4 of us possibly. I want to be there as much as possible to avenge my good name, MN curb stomped me lol. That wont happen again.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yoshii, thats some good stuff to hear, it will be awesome this weekend, sounds like it could be an alright turn out.
Kudou, are you staying at jokers friday?
most likely i would since i was gonna go to love's but instead im gonna go to joker's since i dont want to be around them if they're drinkin so u can count on me being at joker's friday night

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
most likely i would since i was gonna go to love's but instead im gonna go to joker's since i dont want to be around them if they're drinkin so u can count on me being at joker's friday night
Cool, glad to hear that there are some that arnt in the drinking scene, we will get better while they kill all there brain cells that hold their smash skill lol.

Top Bottom