• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWWh1z5UDY

come on.... please tell me why you guys still play a game that lets chars do that.
You will anger that which is Teh Joker by saying such a thing.

And I can drive to Iowa also probably. Since my car is all good to go now for winter and shit I can take 3 people.

EDIT: How do you guys like my blue name. Pretty sexy ehh?

EDIT @ JLO: Im assuming the "random" Lucario you lost to was Disciple's Lucario? Matt pooped his heart yonder ago, but I heard that dude was the truth.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well, i'm driving already so i think people should just ride with me tyser, i hold more people and gas will be cheaper if they ride with me.

my car would be more than likely me, you, uli, ian, and dekline if he wanted to go, idk about dozer.

and ben would just ride with tony and smeesh.

just saying, your car is too small for things to work out well.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's cool I guess. So we're gonna be creeping JBM, Tyser, Uli, Secks., SME3SH, Majik, Dekline and KyloWinter then . . . 8 people for Melee already! GOOD SHIT!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Uhhh, can you house 8 people? Its kinda redunkulous. Ill bring my king size air mattress so 3 people can cuddle and be comfortable at the same time.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ill actually attempt to get drunk if we get better beer than Keystone. I almost threw up after my 4th because I dont like the taste very much.

EDIT: Prepare for me doing the Party Boy dance with a Cheetah Thong on. You guys will enjoy.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
keystone? bad?

you guys are newbs, the only thing i accept is keystone, budlight, and coors, GTFO with that miller bull**** and not heavy beer, **** that i'm not trying to get full i'm trying to get DRUNK.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Fine, get Keystone again. Im gonna try to drink more than 5 this time around. Im also having second thoughts about using Doctor the entire tournament :S My rank will surely go hella down.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
if we get boos we will get them from des moines and people will have to pitch in. we will get a case.

i'm only gonna crush 5-6cuz i'm gonna do it fast, don't wanna stress my body out for the tourey.

HOPE MY BODY CAN TAKE IT!

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Frozenfire- good **** with that shiek man, that dash cancelled Usmash is rediculous lol. hopefully next time you'll have a steady partner for teams.
And I'm bringing my lucky charm to Joker's monthly before I get judgmented or something lol. Tourney was pretty good, and wow I'm glad I got to see your Shiek FrozenFire. You are an amazing edgeguarder, and your match against Sparrow was 2close.
Thanks guys. Its always good to hear compliments from good players. That was my first tourney ever and I was nervous as hell. Good to know the rest of Iowa was there to back me up.

I'm assuming Jay is Frozenfire right, and is Vax? coming too or just you guys.
Actually Jay is Vax. I'm Frozenfire. And Frozenfire is Zash lol.
oh yeah, check this one out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85euqQhlS4

Zash doin this kind of stuff all over the MN tourny
Not only was I surprised that people weren't used to that, but the fact that I was the only Sheik just kinda confused me. I didn't mind though. I liked having tricks up my sleeve, lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah man, that shiek was too good, lookin forward to some friendlies at jokers, i could always use some shiek practice, best shiek i've played against, i'll friendly with ya with every char i play, that way u can figure out some matchups u might not run into until its too late like i did with ZSS lol. just off the top of my head those characters include, peach/fox/olimar/DK/Bowser/mario/luigi/ness/lucas/ganon and probably some others, combine that with razor and joker and you got yourself practice vs the entire cast lol.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWWh1z5UDY

come on.... please tell me why you guys still play a game that lets chars do that.
How's this different to a chain grab.

The way you deal with the grab release, is just pick a stage with platforms, or the floor is really F up, since there's only a few stages where is flat.

Actually Jay is Vax. I'm Frozenfire. And Frozenfire is Zash lol.
Sorry mang, I wasn't sure, but after I posted I remembered everyone calling you Zash, so yeah, but you're not coming down then, and gantrain is right, we can cover every char, so "Prepare Yourself"

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
yeah man, that shiek was too good, lookin forward to some friendlies at jokers, i could always use some shiek practice, best shiek i've played against, i'll friendly with ya with every char i play, that way u can figure out some matchups u might not run into until its too late like i did with ZSS lol. just off the top of my head those characters include, peach/fox/olimar/DK/Bowser/mario/luigi/ness/lucas/ganon and probably some others, combine that with razor and joker and you got yourself practice vs the entire cast lol.
Yeah, that'd be sweet. I really wanna make my Link better since he's always been with me since N64. And he's always sucked too lol. But yeah, I need to play good players that use other characters so I have more experience. That ZSS rocked me. I was definitely not prepared for the armor shenanigans he used. Or much else about her for that matter.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+12
if we get boos we will get them from des moines and people will have to pitch in. we will get a case.

i'm only gonna crush 5-6cuz i'm gonna do it fast, don't wanna stress my body out for the tourey.

HOPE MY BODY CAN TAKE IT!
Im in!
Im sure bendonk will be down my dude.
18 pack for us tress

Uli

Smash Champion
oh god this may be one crazy weekend, maybe ill get slumpted donks

brawl is simply too good LOL
ill play brawl friendlies since i enjoy playing it from time to time

§chizm

Smash Lord
This weekend will be tooooo good. I'll probably be throwing out a random char that I'm just practicing for this week. Also I don't know who I'm doing doubles with...

I'm not really a beer fan, but I'll pretty much drink anything anyways.

Also I hear a Fall might be kreeping this saturday...

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah I saw that WI tourney, the wtf factor of a 3 day tourney caught my eye.

Anyways if I don't get Melee friendlies I'll never enter Melee singles, halp me not be scrub pl0x.

But I'm really looking forward to Brawl, everyone got so good from the MN tourney. My tourney results go down every tournament, i love it. =D

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow, i played melee for the first time in 2 weeks and i really sucks now. i was player worst then at 52 when i didnt play for over a month before hand. i felt so slow and my hand couldnt keep up with what my mind wanted it to do. i officially suck really hard at melee now

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Melee doesn't have buffering, which is probably what you guys are feeling haha.

And btw Kudou, you think you could link me to the music modifier codes?

Top Bottom