• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
I havent practiced Brawl in like a month or two. Ill have to play at Love's for like 5 seconds to get it all back :S Hopefully I can do decent with my redunk MK.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
idk about you guys butta i'm gonna b playn some smash til drunk at loves AKA STD

rules are you must take a drink for ever death you have, and if you lose first you have to take a drink for everyone elses death, its pretty sweet and honestly it only takes like 10 games to have 5 down then you have regular smash.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hey Love, thanks for letting me borrow your TV, when we went to pick it up, your dad was all like WTF, are they stealing it, shit was too good XP

By the way Kudou, do you know how to view the replay that are over 3mins, cause when I came back I realize that it still saves them, and takes blocks, but it doesn't show you, so maybe there's another code to be able to see them.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
What's up Nova, haven seen you for a while, how's the family, which by the way around the 17, I may be out of town for the Midwest Circuit for Brawl.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hahaha i'm game, i really don't play that many games durng tourney cuz we only have like 2-3 setups so friendlies don't happen very often.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yeah last time when i was there, only 2 melee setups =/

then by the time the tourney is over everyone's ready to be done anyways

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ehh, I dont really like Samus but I usually am forced to use her if I wanna play decently :S Sometimes I wished I played a high tier to begin with like everyone else whose bad at this game :p

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
And btw Kudou, you think you could link me to the music modifier codes?
Music Modifier WiFi[Heinermann]
284DE4B0 0000YYYY
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00XXXX
E0000000 80008000

here us the button sets

0080 - No Button
0081 - D-Pad Left
0082 - D-Pad Right
0084 - D-Pad Down
0088 - D-Pad Up
0090 - Z
00A0 - R
00C0 - L
0180 - A
0280 - B
0480 - X
0880 - Y
1080 - Start/Pause

do u need the stages also? if no then this is what u need

By the way Kudou, do you know how to view the replay that are over 3mins, cause when I came back I realize that it still saves them, and takes blocks, but it doesn't show you, so maybe there's another code to be able to see them.
I'll try to make it, but I'm housing anime and Vax that day, I believe they only play Brawl, and I want to play some Brawl games too, so I probably won't see you guys until the next day.
well im not sure, ima gonna have to check it out on either friday or saturday. i might stay over friday night or so cause i dont want to be at love's if they r gonna be drinkin since i dont like to be around that kind of crowd. so if i stay over on friday night i can check it out and see if i can fix it or something.

also i found my air matress so if its needed i can bring that over and use that for friday night instead of sleepin on the metal bars that uses like every blankets that u own down there.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
lol tyser you just have a man crush on hugs is all thats why you play samus.

also, your high/top tiers throw too many tilts like nerd dousche said and need more fsmash.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Samus has the worst Fsmash in the nation. End of discussion.

I also dont main any high/top tiers which explains why I dunno how to use them the right way.

EDIT: Fuck yeah I have a man crush on HugS just like you have a man crush on Ian.
lol jk jk

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
well im not sure, ima gonna have to check it out on either friday or saturday. i might stay over friday night or so cause i dont want to be at love's if they r gonna be drinkin since i dont like to be around that kind of crowd. so if i stay over on friday night i can check it out and see if i can fix it or something.

also i found my air matress so if its needed i can bring that over and use that for friday night instead of sleepin on the metal bars that uses like every blankets that u own down there.
Kool man, the air matress, is a good idea, plus I think I may take one from upstairs and put it on the top bunk, so then we can save blankets for someone else.

Which by the way, Razor I forgot to mention it a while back, but I think my blanket and pillow is still in the mini ban, I thought someone grab it for me, cause when I checked back in the ban, I saw nothing, but I later remembered that you can put stuff underneath the chairs in the middle, so I was just wondering if they are there, or I just lost them, either way is fine, but I love that pillow T.T

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Thanks for the codes Kudou. I got the list of music already, I just didn't have the button codes so it was a pain.

Btw Brawl+ is shaping up pretty nicely, not a Melee but its a fun diversion with the new codes. Hitstun, gravity, dash dancing, no lag on edges... would anyone be interested if I brought my crappy ducktaped Wii? lol.

Also my friend's friend made this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4sUrQAabY

DO YOU WANT TO BE SOOOO NORCAL PRO?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Thanks for the codes Kudou. I got the list of music already, I just didn't have the button codes so it was a pain.

Btw Brawl+ is shaping up pretty nicely, not a Melee but its a fun diversion with the new codes. Hitstun, gravity, dash dancing, no lag on edges... would anyone be interested if I brought my crappy ducktaped Wii? lol.

Also my friend's friend made this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4sUrQAabY

DO YOU WANT TO BE SOOOO NORCAL PRO?
well i gave u the music modifier code and the button config codes so u should be all set now if u kno how to set it up.

ok now that vid was pretty funny

Top Bottom