• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
well i dont know ur def of what the kool kids r but i dont like being around people when they drink since 1 of my friend commited sucide because of events that involved drinking
Yeah i know what you mean, we used to hit it hard in high school till one of my friends died. Now if i even drink at all its its only 1 or 2 just to relax.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Razor, youd best look out, Zash thinks he may be on to something to counter your metanight. Its too bad he wont be there this weekend. And when will you know if you are doing the midwest circuit or not.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
just want to confirm that I will be attending Joker's Monthly Tournament on January 10 for Brawl singles and doubles. Looking for doubles partner.

That is all.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I would be your partner, but i have no exp in doubles. So if you can't find anyone and truly wish to play i would i guess.
Thanks for being honest! I'll keep you as a backup.

My dream is to steal Joker or Razor to unleash a force no tourney has ever seen before!

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Thanks for being honest! I'll keep you as a backup.

My dream is to steal Joker or Razor to unleash a force no tourney has ever seen before!
That would be epic! My plan/goal is for me and Zash to become a team. It seems like it could be reletively easy seeings how at school we play together for like 5 hours a day, im sure we could cook something up.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Um....peeks....that is easier to type than animeblitzballa33.... tell Mr. Zash that the best I have seen him do against my meta is get 3 stocked.....heh. I'm just playing. But seriously.....

Andy word on the street is that I may actually not make it for doubles. I might have to work until 4. So in that case you may be able to talk to JLO bout teaming. Nothing is for sure yet but maybe say somethin to him. I'll know for sure by tomorrow.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i'll team with gantrain, he might not be used to a teammate actually watching his back lol

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
HA! Yeh we'll see though. I don't know if I'm be able to get off work early enough. But like I said I'll let you know tomorrow for sure. Otherwise me and Mr. Jlo will continue our team reign.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+ 114

idk about you guys butta i'm gonna b playn some smash til drunk at loves AKA STD

rules are you must take a drink for ever death you have, and if you lose first you have to take a drink for everyone elses death, its pretty sweet and honestly it only takes like 10 games to have 5 down then you have regular smash.
You wimp,
Deven/Bendonk's drinking game will have 5 down in the middle of the 3rd game

Powerthirst kracked me up priceless but powersmrush is too good to any die hard melee player

Also taking MM's in pokemon d/p
I guess ill have to spend a little extra time on my game :>

That video made my eye balls almost fall out. That's a disgrace to the Wombo Combo. The maker of that should be beaten with a penis.
Yea, a big black floppy one. Like leons 20 incher

I work friday night so no drinky crow nor no love for me :<
I should be in good shape as long as I can peace-out at yokers Sat night

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Oh and I have officially decided that I will not be attending the Midwest circuit. So whoever that concerns there you go.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Andy I can team with you if you want. We can bust out double Wario too, I've been workin on him for funsies.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Razor, wtf? Mario?......Is there a method to your madness? And for the record, I simply said that I'm working on a Meta in general strategy. I'm starting small and just hoping not to get three stocked my your MK again, lolz.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker how many are you able to house, cause there might be a good 4 of us possibly. I want to be there as much as possible to avenge my good name, MN curb stomped me lol. That wont happen again.
However many you bring XP just remember to bring blankets and pillows. By the way what time you guys thinking of coming down.

Cool, glad to hear that there are some that arnt in the drinking scene, we will get better while they kill all there brain cells that hold their smash skill lol.
QFT, but yeah I just drink 1 or 2, since I'll like to be aware when and if someone thinks of doing something stupid or what not.

That's right never do that stuff! I'm just to far in to quit now though.
It's never too late, that's just an excuse to keep drinking, if you really wanted to quit, you could. Right now is fine, but when I see you going too far, that's when I come in Love, I'm not going to let you go that far.

All the cool kids were doing it so I thought Id give in for once.
Be a leader, and not a follower. If they jump of a bridge. . . . . . . is funny how our parents told us that we taught it was stupid, but when you get older and think about it, it makes sense now.

You heard that Skizm, better get training, specially in singles, I know you only like doubles, but most times than other, it ends up being one on one, and if you fail at singles, then that means an auto lose then, I just think anyone playing doubles needs to also be able to play singles.

That would be epic! My plan/goal is for me and Zash to become a team. It seems like it could be reletively easy seeings how at school we play together for like 5 hours a day, im sure we could cook something up.
That's how America does it, does how Daddy did it, and it have worked so far.
But that's how I start a team, since I team with Nova(Destructive Laughter) in Melee when we started going to the competitive scene, and I have been teaming up with Skizm(Knightmarez) since Brawl came out, except for the first tourney we went, but we been teaming up since then.

Razor in case you miss it, could you check in the van, I think I left my blanket and pillow, under the middle to seats.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
alright i was just watched this in HD and i say WFT. i have to get this game now since i have the first 4 already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJ_joQs73A&feature=channel_page

also i found out that i have to buy the game since i comes with a usb key to play the game :( there is finally a game that i cannot download and play. what is goin on in this world, its like companies doesnt want u to download their games for free...............

gantrain05

Smash Master
no, seriously, ganondorf + falcon = win, you guys will not touch me and xfactor, the gantrain is gonna roll all over everyone that stands in his way.

Uli

Smash Champion
alright i was just watched this in HD and i say WFT. i have to get this game now since i have the first 4 already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJ_joQs73A&feature=channel_page

also i found out that i have to buy the game since i comes with a usb key to play the game :( there is finally a game that i cannot download and play. what is goin on in this world, its like companies doesnt want u to download their games for free...............
omg i can barely follow that shiiittt O.o

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker your message has been heard this time. I'll let you know later in the day. My mother currently has the van.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
omg i can barely follow that shiiittt O.o
i kno, its pretty awsome that people can do that kind of stuff, its like their reaction time is too good and their fingers r way too good

It's never too late, that's just an excuse to keep drinking, if you really wanted to quit, you could. Right now is fine, but when I see you going too far, that's when I come in Love, I'm not going to let you go that far.
u sir r correct, people just making excuses to drink more

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Hurray for finally getting reliable signals from my neighbors, I have been wandering my house for the perfect spot and it is found!

And wtf to Kudou's video. My mind about shut down from to many flashing colors buttons, lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok so, somebody at work stole my phone, so yeah, anyone who's tried to get ahold of me, you can't. but anyway i was wondering about the transportation situation for jokers this week. am i riding with you luger? or maybe andy could swing by and pick me up on his way?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

Joker looks out for the best of us. Thanks man. I've just started again, but Friday is the last time for awhile. Gotta focus on school. I just find it funny that one time we took Dustin's Hard Lemonade. :laugh:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
So games are at Jokers and Loves tomorrow.

Drinking at Loves lol.. If CBK and I wanna play some games we'll be at Jokers tomorrow if thats ok with u Joker. Not for sure yet.

-BC-

Top Bottom