• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iori's Halloween Thing hahah

Handorin

Smash Hero
That was some fun stuff. Who has the bracket? I want to see what place I got. >_>

And yay for Zero Bis.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Results:

1. Chad ($10)
2. Iori ($5)
3. Nite ($1)
4. IHSB
5. Myztek
5. Ambix
7. NES N00b
7. Handorin
9. Fizz-sama (had to leave)
9. VTS
9. HyperDragon
9. Zero
13. Stan
13. James
13. Chris
13. Austin

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol, Nite got his money back.
And I actually played a lot better than I expected after not playing for 2months.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, that was fun. Plenty of candy, chips, and other foods to go around, but hardly any drinks...

But that's cool.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah was fun alright just i wish i had little more practice in, was good to see everyone and meet some people and get owned by them.

if you hold biweekies i'll try to come to every other 1 due to gas and pure lazyness.

curse your mew2 iori its to much mind games ;)
ps. x-mas with iori <wink wink>

-peace vts

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
There was plenty of drink, but I stole it all.
I knew it your hands were red from the start. I enjoyed you all for coming since there can't be a party with out your friends. Nite come on you have to continue at least until brawl cause i'm sure you will get into it. Your welcome nes, you rock so it was no problem. Yang were did you learn that from. Congrats to all that made it but i do want you to know that i will talk to zero about any more get togethers at ioris.

Nite

Smash Champion
I WILL be playing Brawl. Definitely. You can count on that. I'm just not sure how many melee tournaments I'll be attending. The game is still fun, so I may show up from time to time. *shrugs* We'll see.

3GOD

Smash Ace
So, are there really going to be Memphis Biweeklies again? I've seen it mentioned a couple of times in here, but nothing official as of yet.

If they are at a good time (Saturday lunch-time), I would probably come to some of them.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yes. They will be starting on Nov. 17th. They begin in the afternoon, so it should be all good.

Top Bottom