• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iori's Halloween Thing hahah

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Oh God, I thought we'd seen the last of that nightmare-inducing image. *effort to stay on-topic* Candy counts as food, right?

Handorin

Smash Hero
bugs puppet snakes? >_>
Sounds scarier than Chad. (I guess that's a good thing.)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
STOP......Hammertime!

Iori- Yea, I don't think I'm coming over if your house looks like you had some rockers stay there and you gave them brown M&Ms. I'm not "down" with all that "jive," ya hear? Hahaha!

Oh yea...*insert shameless plugs* Memphis Biweeklies! I'm making a thread when I get home I swear TO JEEZUS!!! *end plug*

:ness:

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Sigh. I don't think you'll get to see me there. I have some work to do this weekend, and I don't want to spend that much money for gas at the moment. The days of carpools from Nashville are dwindling. :-(

Handorin

Smash Hero
So is there an official end time? or is it just leave when you want?
and can you PM me your address?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
HAHAHA GOOD LUCK FINDING IORI'S HOUSE

Seriously, Mack Loud and I got COMPLETELY LOST on our way there, just driving around for like THIRTY MINUTES, I was a very distracted driver, almost merged into two lanes when there were already cars there.... and then whadaFUX we called Daniel and we were FOUR MINUTES AWAY?!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Except that I have a GPS and you dont.

HAHAHAHAHA
Smash Wiki said:
2) [Iori's] neighborhood has several streets that change names every couple of blocks. Worse still, they all seem to cycle through the same 2 or 3 names, so finding his abode requires a GPS, a trained Sherpa, and at least one Ouiji Board.
I believe the words you said were.... HAHAHAHAHA?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dont need street signs for me to know where I am. It knows exactly where to turn. We took it down when we did Katrina relief and there were NO street signs anywhere. It worked fine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I dont need street signs for me to know where I am. It knows exactly where to turn. We took it down when we did Katrina relief and there were NO street signs anywhere. It worked fine.
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.

In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.

The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I didnt quite understand all that stuff, but it doesnt matter. It knows where the streets are and plots the path. It knows where I am approx and I can see the streets myself, so I know when to turn.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what's going on right now. Everyone's asleep, I need to be home tomorrow by 8AM, and arrhasgudgoasdgoiusakdj...

I just don't know. The end

Handorin

Smash Hero
If your ride isnt leaving until tommarow morning, I can take you home. Im not spending the night.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I might not be able to make it. It depends if my dad has the mercy to drive me there (I don't have my car avaiable). I am not so sure he is keen to drive an hour and thirty minutes there and back. :urg:

Someone could always pick me up since I know all of you are really close to Oxford. . . . . oh wait. :(

Edit: I might get to borrow his vehicle. :)

Myztek

Smash Ace
First post after it's over.

I had fun. Wish things could have gone a little smoother, but overall it was entertaining. I look forward to Zero holding biweeklies.

Nite

Smash Champion
It was good seeing everybody again. I'm not sure how many more tournaments I'll be attending though. I'm so close to quiting this game. =/

Top Bottom