• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iori's Halloween Thing hahah

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yo

Hey everyone, the weekend of halloween iori will be throwing a party at iori house all are invited for the fun.

Pls tell iori if you can make it so i can arrange the day to be convienent for everyone.

Date is set on the weekend of halloween. Friday not to clear on the date update later.

Requirments are bring food, since iori can't cook and your awsomeness. There will be smash so you can bring a set up if you want.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If i were in town, I would make candycake T.T

but since im not in town, I will go on being the only man to have ever tried candy cake and lived.

edit SOMEONE HAS TO BRING MARSHMALLOWS even though i wont be there to eat them

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Considering that it's on a Wednesday, "the weekend of Halloween" is a little vague... is it this Friday (October 26) or the one after Halloween (November 2)?

3GOD

Smash Ace
IHSB just mindgamez'd me since I thought November 3 was a Saturday. [/mindgames]

But yeah, I'd like to go to this but probably will not - we'll see. I need to play some people other than Shai Hulud (and he also needs to play others) in a non-tournament setting. And I don't want to hear your johns n00b.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
IHSB just mindgamez'd me since I thought November 3 was a Saturday. [/mindgames]

But yeah, I'd like to go to this but probably will not - we'll see. I need to play some people other than Shai Hulud (and he also needs to play others) in a non-tournament setting. And I don't want to hear your johns n00b.
What? I don't make johns, I make facts. :p

Also, why would any of us want to go to your lame *** party that will have a n00by smashfest? :p

I will see if I can make this.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
This weekend I have a game saturday @ Arkansas Tech. When you say holloween bash do you mean this weekend or next? If it's this weekend i'll be gone to the game i'm afraid :(.

Nite

Smash Champion
He lives in Memphis, you should either PM him or catch him on AIM (haunteriori) and ask him for his address.

Sorry Iori, I don't think I'll be coming. If I get a ride somehow, then it'd be awesome. Maybe Zero and Fizz will show up.

Edit- So this thing is Saturday, November 3rd?

Nite

Smash Champion
Cool, cool. I'll see if I can make it. I guess everybody is bringing candy and stuff. I should too.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I think I will be attending based on others attendance. >_>
If everyone did that, there would be no smashfests! Lol Iori will be there, isn't that enough for practice? he's like 1 or 2 on the rankings, right?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'll try to be there. Not sure if I can be there or not due to work. For a minute I thought it was the weekend of Nov. 3rd, and if that was the case, no dice.

I love me some FE.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If everyone did that, there would be no smashfests! Lol Iori will be there, isn't that enough for practice? he's like 1 or 2 on the rankings, right?
lol practice. I havnt even played since g4s4 I think. I would be going for fun.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
So, Saturday, Nov. 3...what time exactly? Is this an all day, all night thing? If so, when are you going to kick us out on Sunday? Do you mind if I bring one or two newcomers from Vandy?

I hunger to play! ZOMG I JUST WANT TO PLAY MOAR PEOPLEZ! I want to live in Memphis, dammit!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
We want to start it around five o clock, yes it is on the third guys sorry. November 3. Bring your friends and yo fams. It considered a costume party so you can dress for the occasion but you don't have to. Last till sunday if you need to spend the night.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Are you going to where that awsome Pika costume that we discussed last year? (Dont make me bring up pictures.)
You know, Handorin always makes fun of improper grammar. But he always misspells "tomorrow", "awesome", and he used the wrong "wear."

Handorin

Smash Hero
Shut up, I'm really tired. I didn't get home until 4AM. >_<

Im not going to lie in saying that I almost always misspell tomorrow and awesome. (Almost did there.) Im not the best speller. The only homophones I always mix up when Im not tired are effect/affect and I dont know how to use lie, lay, and their forms.

EDIT: I know I dont use apostrophes or how to spell it, but if you want to get technical, you didnt use ", but" in your sentence.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I wish I could manage to go, but that's a lot of driving. Gas costs money, and that would screw me over.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Nite- Consider it done. We're dressing up in bondage outfits. I get to wear the gag ball, though! ^_~

Fizz- Am I gonna have to call in a bomb threat to get you off of work?

Hando- As far as lay, lie, layed, YOU lie down. You lay SOMEONE/SOMETHING down. The verb form of affect means to act on, like affecting a change. The verb form of effect is like accomplishing or making something happen, like poisoning someone's pokemon. At least, I'm oretty sure that's right.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hoo givs a dam 'bout propr engrish? long as teh point gets across
silly chad. spelled a sentence incorrectly on purpose and still spelled the only "commonly misspelled word" right (across.)

Top Bottom