• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International Power Rankings

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
HDL also requested for them not to be posted. MOOT point, there's probably reasons both of them don't want them up.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
No offence or anything, but I think Axe would consistently outplace Forward / Taj at nationals, he just seems more consistent.
i still dont think he'd outplace forward or wobbles, but you probably know more than i do *shrug*

i'm not even talking about taj

he's too rusty at the moment to really even argue (please don't kill me, tony). he's starting to get it back though

once he busts out that 2010 reaction marth, it's over

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I lol'd at some people ranking any Falcon higher than Darkrain.

Laem

Smash Champion
and i lol'd at that the infamous inui logic had to be explained in this thread.
top 5(although we know little bout anything besides us/eu/canada) is mango hbox armada m2k amsah Silent Wolf On Steroids, Silent Wolf On Drugs, Silent Wolf On Alcohol, Silent Wolf On A Good Day, Silent Wolf The Usual.
from there....too much... jmanzhuoverdarkrainluckyssdswcallewhaxdrpp

heck, maybe even in that order

jugfingers

Smash Champion
HDL also requested for them not to be posted. MOOT point, there's probably reasons both of them don't want them up.
I think it was more like M2k didn't want them posted cause he lost to a Link with Sheik and HDL agreed to not have them posted cause hes a nice guy.

which brings me back to my original sentiment

Get at Link *****es

jugfingers

Smash Champion
2/12 = losing the set?

o.O

As far as I was told, they weren't playing a "set", they were just having random friendlies.

he won 2 out of 3. matches, thats winning a best of 3 set, then he lost some random friendlies after because he obviously started sandbagging to make m2k feel better about having his sheik humiliated by a bottom tier character

I really can't tell if you're trolling or not. It's that good.

fixed.

PB&J

Smash Hero
its kinda hard making a list with all the international players. We didnt travel every where or not every nation as come here. we can say mango is the best til someone beats him consecutively....which i dont see happening soon. One thing that i dont like is when people watch vids from other countries and they say there wack or they are doing useless things,if they came here they would get *****. i know ..i used to do it but was proved wrong..lol.

The world is a big place like captian crunch said. A top player is a top player so who ever is playing better that day will win.

unknown522

Some guy
^Obviously not..

I saw Lord HDL play against this Pikachu once and he 2 stocked him, so he's better than Over who's better than M2k who's better than Mango.

Lord HDL for God Tier o/
Let's not forget that kage beat mango twice, but he lost to PP, who lost to Hbox, who also beat kage, but lost to mango. So:

Mango -> Hbox -> PP -> Kage -> Mango

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
wait I lost to a link in a set? I lost like 4 friendlies out of like 20 (no CGing) wtf are you talking about rofl. My marth lost a close game (last hit friendly) but 3 stocked him other games (one was almost 4)

i didnt want them posted cuz i did a lot better afterwords when i was warmed up after they stopped recording and ppl judge off stupid videos and it gets mad annoying like you people are doing

also i suck at melee anyway i don't even have a main mastered

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
wait I lost to a link in a set? I lost like 4 friendlies out of like 20 (no CGing) wtf are you talking about rofl. My marth lost a close game (last hit friendly) but 3 stocked him other games (one was almost 4)

/current topic

What's the next one?
=D

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

i didnt want them posted cuz i did a lot better afterwords when i was warmed up after they stopped recording and ppl judge off stupid videos and it gets mad annoying like you people are doing

Shut the hell up
When you're better than 99% of the people that have ever played a game, you're really good.
I don't know if you're fishing for compliments or if you've suffered brain damage....

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
International Power Ranking with only US/CANADA/EUROPE players WTF?

anyways... I still think that theirs alot of good players out there that people still missing and underrating. maybe those countries need to travel more or show how good they are. but don't focus on a International Power Ranking with only your "most known players that have been in the US or Big US tourney".

Is hard to make one but this is not the way to start making/trying this type of LISTS.

Sorry for my Bad English.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
International Power Ranking with only US/CANADA/EUROPE players WTF?

anyways... I still think that theirs alot of good players out there that people still missing and underrating. maybe those countries need to travel more or show how good they are. but don't focus on a International Power Ranking with only your "most known players that have been in the US or Big US tourney".

Is hard to make one but this is not the way to start making/trying this type of LISTS.

Sorry for my Bad English.
Agreed. Perhaps if someone does make a Power Ranking representing more than just single countries or regions, it should be "Canada/USA/Europe", and even then, there are players that have yet to prove themselves to the main scene such as Dieslow or Calle W.

Also, that was actually exceptionally good English.

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
Shut the hell up
When you're better than 99% of the people that have ever played a game, you're really good.
I don't know if you're fishing for compliments or if you've suffered brain damage....
so much rage
also good riddance with the sig thing.... that show blows anyway

edit:
statistically i would except first world countries (no one take offense to that statement please, just callin it like i see it) to have a much higher amount of people on its list due to having a larger pool to build talent in. think 5A public high school football team vs 300 student private school football team.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I can't help but think you were talking to me, so here's what I think:

1. Mango
Though I wouldn't be too surprised if he lost to Hbox, Armada, M2k or me, it's more likely that he'll win..

2. HungryBox/Armada/M2k/Me
I think our tournament placings are dependant on who we end up facing in the bracket ~ Armada > Hbox > Me > Armada (read > as "likely to beat") and then M2k, who simply goes even with all of us (win or lose).

If I'm wrong about Armada > Hbox, then Hbox is second.

6. Everyone else
I don't know the US scene well enough to say anything about it..
Respect my extremely late post, it wasn't eaxctly adressed to you, though. It was actually to everyone who posted something similar to you, but without the status to back it up. Haw haw haw hawhwwwwwww...

1. Inui
2. VBM
3. SmashTom
4. DaughterMolesterBrandon
5. Megaman

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I think if m2k put as much time into believe in himself as he did self loathing he'd be able to beat Mango.

Although you can't really blame him, I have the same problems when it comes to performance, when you get in that mindset, it's not an easy thing to overcome.

jugfingers

Smash Champion

4 matches! thats like losing a best of 7 set, lol get ***** by link

...boyyyy ...****

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
wow what terrible logic... lemme compare

thats like adding up all the casualties of WWII for the allies and saying every american died. doesnt work like that
He was joking....i hope...

Yeah, I have rage. He's either fishing for compliments or he's insulting himself. Therefore, he's insulting everyone worse than himself indirectly. This is like if Tim Duncan said he sucked at basketball because he can't beat Kobe....

Have anymore analogies....Analogy Man....

As for my sig, it's dumb that I was forced to change it. When I'm sure cleavage from a girl (either breast or rear) would probably be acceptable....
And the show and B Small kick booty!

TP

Smash Master
M2K just go solo Marth like EVERYBODY wants you to. Spend like a month practicing nothing except CONTROLLING THE TEMPO of the match. If you are in control, they can't get in your head. Then you can finally beat Mango and we can start The Epic of Melee 5: Return of the King.

Top Bottom