• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interior BC Canada (AKA Thompson/Okanagan/Kootenay/Rockies/Other) Thread

Trozz

Smash Ace
Does anyone want to head to Kamloops for a smashfest? :3

There are at least 3 smashers here already. An outsider would be a good catalyst to get them all together.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
So it turns out that Tiki's house is not available to us at all. I found out indirectly that he's not actually interested in having a smashfest, and was just too polite to say no when I asked if we could have it at his house :/

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
AJ, I have a show in Penticton again this weekend (or next week, not sure) so I'll need you/tim to house again. I'll get Kaelen up for it this time, he can't Grandma john TWICE :p

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Yeah, probably timmy's, since there's sitll the shower issue at my place. Smash at house is totally doable though. I think Tim works a lot though, so idk what's going on.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
orly?

Well what's the news now?
Haven't seen him on msn/called him since we were both in Van and failed to meet up lol
GF Johns again, what a nub ;D

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! I am from Kamloops! Hopefully I can get some brawlers near me( although people from Kamloops would be even better ;))

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Tiiikiii noooo... T-T

Is he into sf4 these days instead?
Yep. So is Jonah Lee. I'm trying to tempt them back, and Tiki is up for SSB but never really excited about it, and Jonah is like "Smash? Man, no man. I play SF4 now."

Hey everyone! I am from Kamloops! Hopefully I can get some brawlers near me( although people from Kamloops would be even better ;))
Holy crap, bro.

Trozz and I are both from Kamloops, and I have a couple of friends who are, uh...well mildly interested in SSB at least.

I myself am more partial to Melee ;) but Trozz leans towards Brawl, and I'm learning to play it.

Point is, that's exciting, that there's another Kamloops player in our midst and all. We all need to play. I've been attempting to organize a smashfest for like a month with zero success.

Smashfest in Black Pines?! I could probably make it work (especially if we can work out carpools and stuff for my friends >.>)

EDIT: Speaking of me learning to play Brawl, I finally bought a copy along with a Wii last night!! I'm kinda stoked yet not at the same time, just because I've already played it so much and...yeah. The shiny newness is gone but >.>

Trozz

Smash Ace
Smashfest, awww yeah. (=
Let's play both Brawl and Melee.

I'm outta town for Shambhala between Aug 4th and 12th, so any other date works.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Yea I would LOVE a Smash Fest in Kamloops! That would be awesome! Hopefully we can get one together...

Trozz

Smash Ace
Anyone passing through this fruity loop town any time? Dynaaa?
We could get a killer smashfest going.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I was at Tiki's on the weekend but we ended up not having time to play any smash, and he said "don't worry, we'll definitely play sometime later this week." So I don't have a clue what sparked his sudden interest, but whatever!! Seems he's open to pretty much anything in terms of scheduling and stuff.

My house is available. I have all three games but in one setup it's a widescreen HDTV, and in the other it'll be cramped as hell, and I don't have much in the way of controllers so it'll have to be BYOC. Also I can't promise too much in the way of food and drink, so sorry about that, but if you're still interested, and especially if we can work out carpooling or something, could be pretty sweet.

I'm pretty sure I work Monday-Wednesday this week, anything beyond that up to the following Tuesday is pretty much wide open. And if it's on the weekend Blaze might be able to come, though I'm not counting on it.

tl;dr hey guyz wan *** to my house play video games.?

Cakeh said:
ill go to kamloops if i get fruit loops at some point <3
...actually?

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I was at Tiki's on the weekend but we ended up not having time to play any smash, and he said "don't worry, we'll definitely play sometime later this week." So I don't have a clue what sparked his sudden interest, but whatever!! Seems he's open to pretty much anything in terms of scheduling and stuff.

My house is available. I have all three games but in one setup it's a widescreen HDTV, and in the other it'll be cramped as hell, and I don't have much in the way of controllers so it'll have to be BYOC. Also I can't promise too much in the way of food and drink, so sorry about that, but if you're still interested, and especially if we can work out carpooling or something, could be pretty sweet.

I'm pretty sure I work Monday-Wednesday this week, anything beyond that up to the following Tuesday is pretty much wide open. And if it's on the weekend Blaze might be able to come, though I'm not counting on it.

tl;dr hey guyz wan *** to my house play video games.?

...actually?
It has to be a WHOLE BOOOX of fruit loops

and you have to write "kamloops" on the box

and i have to get a ride there and back somehow

and i need details

kthxbai <3

Trozz

Smash Ace
I've driven to Kelowna just to play a couple games of smash. I can carpool if anyone wants a ride to SBB's place. I've got weekends and evenings free. (Not this Saturday though; I've got a sc tourney)

I'll be the Marth
e.g. noob
So this is Yoshi's B
That monkey wants to hug him

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I've driven to Kelowna just to play a couple games of smash. I can carpool if anyone wants a ride to SBB's place. I've got weekends and evenings free. (Not this Saturday though; I've got a sc tourney)

I'll be the Marth
e.g. noob
So this is Yoshi's B
That monkey wants to hug him
I'll heat the doc
e.g. noob
Pooing through a dress
This monkey wears to work

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yeah kosk, go visit trozz for brawl before september if you want.

The UBCO smashfests are on hold until CC/Fazha/Dotz start back up with school so gg

Top Bottom