• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interior BC Canada (AKA Thompson/Okanagan/Kootenay/Rockies/Other) Thread

Walker-

Smash Rookie
**** boys, sumthin came up Im seeing my best friend grad so I cant stay long but Ill be sure to come. Atleast 2 hours.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Jesus, just go to bed early. You can get up early if you do, like 5:30 am.

Yeah, I'll write down or print or something, then you'll hack them for me. I gotta bring my DS too, right?

Double sackfest too. idk, second day either at Cakeh's or James's.

Seriously though, go to bed early on friday night.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yeah, do it cakeh
like 10pm sleepytime
I'll be up until about 3am though XD

DOUBLE SACKFEST AT CAKEHS
Is that ok stevypoo?
c u tmr n e way

Walker-

Smash Rookie
Wait, something came up but if you guys are staying the night I might be able to come in the evening. Aj if you see this post, post ur number I dont know if I have it or not.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
Wait, something came up but if you guys are staying the night I might be able to come in the evening. Aj if you see this post, post ur number I dont know if I have it or not.
i dont know if they really are staying the night lol

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
We should do this 2 days of sackfest more often. I can always have people stay the night, we can just stay up all night again lol

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I owe the lady at the greyhound station 10$; I dind't have enough money.

They usually ahve me booked on sundays, so that's why we don't do it usually.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
DAYUM
stiky hype!
lol

Yeah usually AJ messes things up.
Played some at Kaelens yesterday cause I was in Vernon. Black and white projector with no sound. Like video games if they were around in the 20s XD

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Small Kamloops smashfest hopefully this weekend, or else three weekends from now if that turns out to be impossible. Or maybe both. :chuckle:

Tiki's house, where we played last time.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
You'll get shot if you go to Vancouver or something?
I was allowed to go to Vancouver, but because im amazingly lucky i got sick on the morning i was supposed to go... and i didn't feel like throwing up out the side of a moving car. Also it's hard to go out of Canada due to passports and me not legally being an adult, consent forms and stuff.

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
I asked my mom and she said "quite possibly yes" so ill be there. Ill confirm details with you at my house this saturday at 12

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
James, I need the dates that we are travelling, and NO exceptions, or else I won't be able to secure housing. I also need to know how many days to take off work AFTER the tournament.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Tuesday to Wednesday
just to be safe

k...so I was taking a **** today...and realized that S.A.C.K fest stands for SMASH AT CA KEHZZZZZZZ
lol dayum

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Trozz-

Please look at the txts I've sent you if you haven't already. It's kind of time-centric.

This is getting aggravating. -.- I swear to god I will at some point I will organize a small event that will not be plagued by scheduling or locational issues that don't present themselves until the last possible moment. -.-; -.-; -.-;

Top Bottom