• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX - October 23rd, 2010

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Darkrain is coming

We just left Huntsville. So like an hour. Also we have a tv and two cubes

Broly

Smash Lord
RESULTS not the full ones but w/e

Singles- 25 I think

1. Darkrain
2. D'oh
3. Rayzorium
4. Broly
5. JF
5. Vash
7. Toreno
7. Mt?
9. Cloud
9. Jos1?

Doubles-11 teams

1. Darkrain/D'oh
2. Vash/Cloud
3. Fro/Broly
4. JF/Rayzorium

CREWS

Broly beating Austin Taking 9 stocks with 2 of his. TOO GOOD

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Dang me and jake didnt do so well in teams, hopefully we can team again some time XD Vash Cloud team too good. Good matches everyone, awesome that we had so many new players come in. We could of had 30+ if Louisiana came, some others from Austin, and some of our own in Houston like Syba, Tarzan, Mouf (too bad Pawl couldn't make it early enough). Come on people, lets aim for 40 people! New players GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS lets support this community and get melee in Houston to a good status. GGs everyone.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Dang me and jake didnt do so well in teams, hopefully we can team again some time XD Vash Cloud team too good. Good matches everyone, awesome that we had so many new players come in. We could of had 30+ if Louisiana came, some others from Austin, and some of our own in Houston like Syba, Tarzan, Mouf (too bad Pawl couldn't make it early enough). Come on people, lets aim for 40 people! New players GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS lets support this community and get melee in Houston to a good status. GGs everyone.
Speaking of new players, we're in it for the long haul and we're not gonna quit no matter how much **** and abuse we take. xD I'm ready to get out and play anytime and I'm going to keep attending any event I can so I can get better.

I know I played with you and jake (who asked me for contacts) among other people, and I need to get contacts from people so I can get together and play more often. So anyone who wants play PM your contacts and hit me up sometime.

Sube

Smash Rookie
my 2 cousins came to this tourney and it was their first tournament and they told me they were amazed at the way broly played so i just had to register in this forum cuz im a houston player too, congrats to darkrain btw.

Broly

Smash Lord
Next time tell them to be more open, i dont mind friendling new people, unless your cousin was that fox main i played.

MT_

Smash Ace
Speaking of new players, we're in it for the long haul and we're not gonna quit no matter how much **** and abuse we take. xD I'm ready to get out and play anytime and I'm going to keep attending any event I can so I can get better.

I know I played with you and jake (who asked me for contacts) among other people, and I need to get contacts from people so I can get together and play more often. So anyone who wants play PM your contacts and hit me up sometime.
Good **** man. I think I played you in tourney haha. Anyways, get in touch at the Houston Melee thread for more. I'm in Austin for school but during holidays I'll be able to play in Houston so you can hit me up whenever also during holidays (contact info on the front page of the Houston thread). I'd be happy to play with you and whoever and teach you guys whatever I know. New blood is awesome!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hello,

Will there be a third installment of this houston melee tourney series? If so, could it be during the winter holidays (like the 19th..)? A few of my friends and myself will be back in houston, and, if possible, I'd like to try my hand at the houston community again. It's been a long time since I've played any of the guys here (I think I remember paul, tsc, syba, mouf, sideeffect, and thats about it) and it'd be cool to see if I've improved at all. lol no one probably knows who i am..

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Hello,

Will there be a third installment of this houston melee tourney series? If so, could it be during the winter holidays (like the 19th..)? A few of my friends and myself will be back in houston, and, if possible, I'd like to try my hand at the houston community again. It's been a long time since I've played any of the guys here (I think I remember paul, tsc, syba, mouf, sideeffect, and thats about it) and it'd be cool to see if I've improved at all. lol no one probably knows who i am..
Dude Baka i remember you! funny guy! =D

Broly

Smash Lord
Hello,

go to the tys tourny. its a week b4 the 19th

Top Bottom