• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
Sign me up, I'll pass on Falconpunchion if I have to in order to make this. I want to go to both but I may not have enough PTO stored up to skip work for both tournies. I'm definitely going to this, if for no other reason than meeting/hanging out with Shiz, Nite, and EVERYONE else. I've got a cube. Oh, and Shiz your last combo video is the ****.

Nite, you still down for our hundred dollar mm? If you want to do it another time besides at INN 5 thats cool with me. If I can make it to Falconpuncion, maybe we can do it at KO's house on Feb 18th?

Handorin

Smash Hero
3GOD- Yep, it is pancakes and bacon.

Shiz- np, I suck (well, not bad) =P actually... in the last few days I believe Ive improved a little (then again, I was playing McC)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I already talked to Aura, he said he wasnt coming. I tried to convince him, but he is too far into retirement. =(

Just a thought, but do we have to pay for food both days? Im not even sure why Im asking. XD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yo, if anyone relatively close to the Dallas, Texas Area is going, let me know. I wanna hitch a ride with someone down to this tournament.

RAM

Smash Lord
Will Do 3GOD, Ditto's it is,

Nite- I'll bring the kool-aid lil buddy ^_^

Shiz- Florida already have a good rep in Tenn from the last two INNS the Manhandlers were in but not just for being good smashers but being class acts and having a hell of a good time with our Tenn Bros, with you coming it can only Improve my Friend.

Speedn and Smac- youse guyes better be here ^_^

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lol... i'll talk to tink, i mean we're still maybe's for sure, just not 100% yet...

we just drove to New York City for Gauntlet a few weeks ago, lol... so we can make an INN...

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I want to see some hot viper action. I've seen the vids, I want rl!

Added Batman and KO - let me know if this changes :)

TAK - Let me know if you/chozen/more get confirmed.

Yes, Food is per day, thanks for mentioning that hando. I forgot to change that since its a 2 day gig (dang copy/paste failed me!)

Ragna - Talk to DoH. Been trying to get him to come, and maybe with more people to carpool he'd do it :)

And INN <3 FL. The Panhandlers definitely made quite an impression. I don't think they could ever fall short of "INNsanely awesome" :)

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
There's going to be so much blood at INN5 I can't wait until it arrives, we all get to show everyone what the south is all about, we want the west coast to tremble at our strengh.(Or at least catch they're eye,lol, you know why!)

I did the thunderjacket today! I truely had a suit of armor on that expoles on contact!

only1Z

Smash Champion
You can never trust Nebraska crew btw....just.....dirty people....except Leon aka The_Batman....

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Regional Crew battles, woowoo!

I expected it to bew crew....crew battles, but regional is hot!

Updated pre-reg for Tac and Mike

Let me know if any of you maybe's can go to confirmed.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
YESSSSSSS!!!! Joe Bushman is coming back. I picked up Ganon right after INN4, and I never got to see any of his matches... if you feel like you have a shadow...

Ganon help, mebbe?

ps omg drephen is so cool

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
How about you rig it so I win DWYP and maybe will have influence enough to change it back.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude i want some firendlies anyone down?? also i heard from ram we r crew battling a few crews i like this. i would like maybe one or two MM's if anyone is down... please not tooo much money cause i am not rich i mean i work at the arcade in our mall and only make 6.75 an hour...... so im poor

only1Z

Smash Champion
I think we're just figuring out how many people we'll be bringing, no confirmations till dark or jesi comes and posts.

Top Bottom