• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
So PrinPreach Castle is banned ? Why would they do that? At least make it a neutral pick. Come on, every stage we play besides battlefield, and Fd has some type of gmpness to it. Shoot look at green greens for crying out loud, The tree , the bombs, the blocks and the fact that the stage can litterally kill you, should that stage be banned? Personally I feel like the fun is being slowly taken away, or since they banned onett they should unban one of the banned stages to make it even again.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
But you can DI out of the shine everyime, but I see why they are doing that, shoot soon Corneria will be banned, and when that happens, there will be arguing. They're trying to elimnate all satges with walls, that's lame.

@My Luigi is the sickest!!!!!!!!!!

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
I'm definately in. I'll be bringing a complete set up. And my tv has a vcr in it. So matches could be recorded that way if need be. I'm gonna see if I can talk some friends into going too.

Echo

Smash Champion
thinkin about makin this with dark and his crew... never checked out an innsomnia yet... so we might have to do it instead of another SMYM...

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
OooOoO.

So today I was talking to my friend who lives in Boston (I got him into smash and smashboards and everything but since he's in college he can't play anyone really)

... and he told me

"I got my **** handed to me by KDJ for about four hours today. He's in my econ class apparently. Has the KDJ ring and everything."

I was like WTF! Then I told him about INN and he said he'd pass on the message. :D

Nite

Smash Champion
Saberguy- Sorry man, I'm trying to house people that are farther away like the Florida guys.

I hope that everybody knows that Shiz and his bros are staying with me if they come. You don't get dibs Handorin!!! You've never met them, so I've got priority! Haha

Zane- I can house at least 5 people. 2 nice size beds for the guests and a little bed that I can put down for someone else. I can sleep on the couch or the floor.

Forward is coming? What about Taj? We need some people closer to the West.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Forward is coming? What about Taj? We need some people closer to the West.
Where did you see this? I must have missed it. I have been watching some Forward matches a lot lately. And his combo vid is pretty sick too.

So many new OOS guys looking into this. Shiz, hope you guys can come. That would be too freakin cool man.

Drephen

Smash Master
does INNsomnia want the COK?

i declare the "COK VS FLORIDA CREW BATTLE!" for this

COK
Drephen
Joe Bushman
Mathos
Watty
FrenzieFool

Florida
DooDah
The "Legendary" Thomas Tipman
Dashizwiz
KeepspeedN
phanna

les goez

3GOD

Smash Ace
Drephen - I need you to give me some Sheik training! :) Also, I occasionally play Luigi and wouldn't mind a little advice with him too.

RAM

Smash Lord
No one know NFL even exist! DREPHEN!!!!! Luigi ditto's

3God Use more F-Tilts, they have more range then Downsmash and it can Knock them off of the stage instead of popping them up, I'm not saying get rid of Downsmash thou, just learn when to use either one at the right time.

also Run7 how about a Crew battle? I fell asleep so I could'nt participate in the one at INN3 but this time I'll stay up if we decide to do battle.

Dukerislayer

Smash Apprentice
No one know NFL even exist! DREPHEN!!!!! Luigi ditto's

3God Use more F-Tilts, they have more range then Downsmash and it can Knock them off of the stage instead of popping them up, I'm not saying get rid of Downsmash thou, just learn when to use either one at the right time.

also Run7 how about a Crew battle? I fell asleep so I could'nt participate in the one at INN3 but this time I'll stay up if we decide to do battle.

dude the bloodline so wants a crew battle. Man i cant wait this **** is going to be awesome im going to scream RAM at the top of my lungs when i get there.

RRRRAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
dude the bloodline so wants a crew battle. Man i cant wait this **** is going to be awesome im going to scream RAM at the top of my lungs when i get there.

RRRRAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
SHOW ME SOME LOVE DUKE!!!!!! if you don't scream at the top of your Lungs you don't get a poptart. but yeah we can crew battle too.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
The chances of me going to this currently is low. I still need to look some more into this. If I win this tournament coming up this saturday I'll definitely try to go. The plane tickets are 300 dollars, for me right now. I need to hook up with my cousin and see if he can help me out. I can't get in touch with him currently, havn't had the time yet.

I would love a COK vs Florida battle, but Tipman woulldn't be in it. He quit :(. Unless he changes his mind and comes to this :).

Handorin

Smash Hero
I hope that everybody knows that Shiz and his bros are staying with me if they come. You don't get dibs Handorin!!! You've never met them, so I've got priority! Haha
Dude, I so have dibs. I was the one who got him looking at this first. ;)
I also have 2 beds and in the morning Im making breakfast. Noone can turn down a nice breakfast. :cool:

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
man drephen i want 2 get in some tight sheik dittos with ya mang! but im thinkin' though if i fight u in friendlies then im going 2 have to fight u in tourney to and most likely lose for the 3rd time! i dk w3'll c how it goes if it comes down to it but they better be recorded. 2 show that
sheik dittos arent gay

3GOD

Smash Ace
Yeah I have discovered in the past few weeks how much I've overlooked f-tilt...not just with Luigi, but with several characters (Samus for instance). We need some Luigi dittos as well! :)
I also have 2 beds and in the morning Im making breakfast. Noone can turn down a nice breakfast. :cool:
What's for breakfast? I can help cook pancakes...pancakes FTW!
man drephen i want 2 get in some tight sheik dittos with ya mang! but im thinkin' though if i fight u in friendlies then im going 2 have to fight u in tourney to and most likely lose for the 3rd time! i dk w3'll c how it goes if it comes down to it but they better be recorded. 2 show that
sheik dittos arent gay
If you are coming, I need your Sheik advice too! :)

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Blarg!!....there's alot of people coming to this, alot more then i expected.

I really hope someone comes who plays G&W so i can ditto them and get some advice, i also cant wait to try my G&W on the best and see how i do. I also really hope my partner Scrappy decides to come so i can do teams.

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh snap. The COK is coming! That's what I like to hear. This is gonna be too good!

Handorin- Not fair at all. It's just not fair. How 'bout they stay at my house and say that they stayed at yours? lol

RAM- It's gonna be a Koolaid fest this time my friend.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Nite <3

Handorin <3

I will tell you guys one of my problems. Lately I have been playing really crappy, I think I can win the tournament, but I've been playing really crappy. I don't want to come to Arkansas and then play crappy so FL gets a bad rep. That is kind of the reason I am doubting coming. I think I might do bad and stuff.

But you guys are really cool, it looks like it might just be worth it coming to Arkansas to hang out with you guys. I would participate in the tournament, but hanging out with you guys sounds really fun too. I need to get back into my practicing. I havn't been able to do much of the stuff I used to be able to do for some odd reason. But I'll start practicing again just for this tournament :chuckle:. I think I might come even if I have to buy 300$ plane tickets lol. Me and Spdn do have enough money. I just kind of need to get my dad to trust me more.

Nite, last time I saw you your Falco owned lol.

I've never played Handorin though lol, would be cool to meet him.

Drephen, I need some friendlys lol. Lets do that crew battle!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Shiz- Yea, I feel ya man. I haven't been playing very good lately either. It's a bad falco season. lol. I know that we'll be back into the swing of things by March though, so I'm excited. (P.S. You're staying with me. lol)

Viperboy- You gotta come!

Edit- SCORE! *Gets Cort looking at this*

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Wow so many new posts, and so many maybes.

Not sure how to update pre-reg. I'll update some, if someone else needs to be on there, let me know :)

Shiz/SpeedN - Seems you guys are having quite a debate/decision going on, so I took the liberty of deciding for you that you're coming :) Yay!

Viper - No dice man. You guys have had to cancel the last 2 b/c of some last minute stuff. You're coming this time!

Top Bottom