• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I too want to learn how to moonwalk with CF, but is he the only character that can do it? Shoot, a moonwalking G&W or Zelda would be awesome!!!

@Start: Project Shield Parry(This is going to be some difficult **** to do.)

@@A moonwalking kneeraser sounds like something doesn't it?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I believe all characters can moonwalk, but Falcons is the only one that is noticeable due to his combo of speed and traction...

Nite

Smash Champion
All characters can start the moonwalk animation, but only a few characters actually move noticeably like; Falcon, Link, Y. Link, Mewtwo, and Yoshi. Then some characters have little mini moonwalks like; Ganon, Zelda, Bowser, Kirby, DK, and a few others that are barely noticeable.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hahaha first to post this hahaah. I am glad we went we had a great time and everything. Everyone was nice and was very cool. In the history of smash me chad and nite all pulled 1, 2, and 3 to bad lance didn't come you to myzz next time you guys gotta come hahhah

ps special thanx to nite chad moggle chaddd and myself :093:

special apperances reflex x2x i think that was all

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
So yeah, working on a Gay Falcon (specifically pink/white cap) to crush nubers to be ultra flashy. Right now I got stuff down for somewhat floaties (Marf, Ganny, Roy, etc.) but it's hard to make fast fall combos happen that have that same pizazz. I mean, I can tech chase like a mofo, but that isn't as cool as say, downthrow, nair, grab/downthrow, uair, uair, edgeguard or downthrow, nair, uair, uair, knee and crap like that. You know, the "OMFG I can't l-cancel so my mind just inverted into a cheese sandwich pie!" combo that nubs drool over and have wet dreams about.

Gimme some tips, and I'll give you some tippers!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
My Marth will give your Falcon a tipper! :)

Actually, I'm picking up Falcon myself, so I would be interested in any advice also.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Heard Great things about INNsomnia IV from Shogun, so i can only imagine what V is gonna be like cause i am sure that the people that went to IV told all thier friends about it so i believe that more people will be there this time! Hopefully i have a ride by then and will be able to make it there!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Lol, you are a bit late. INNV already happened March30-31st. If you looked one post up, you would have found the new INN VI thread.

Why hasnt Zane locked this? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom