• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Info for noobs

Kirk

Smash Champion
So...you're going out of your way to make me look bad or something? I never knew these boards could be so cold hearted.

I love you assume every single person I play sucks at brawl just from those three lines. There may not be 'pros' as you say, but at least they know what the hell they're doing. Not like I'm trying to prove anything to you either. You asked if people have won tourneys with Ike, so I replied yes.

And I don't even know Inui...I've only heard of him through the boards. I'm surprised he knows at least that much about me.

I also find it funny you're going out of your way to find reasons for everyone to hate Ike and make him look worse than most people already look at him. Yes, we all know Ike isn't the best character in this game...but that doesn't mean you should be going about it this way. Let's try something constructive, eh?

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Kirk, except on a slightly more blatantly hateful level. <_<

Tearing down a character in order to get his users to defend him properly isn't just irritating, it's insulting. Not that I'm going to cry or anything, but give it a rest. You could do exactly what you're doing in a much more inviting, cooperative fashion instead of sabotaging the boards. The way you go about things is more in line with the militant stepfather that turns his kid g**. There are few enough people here as it is-there's no reason to drive everyone off.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
No, I'm saying your point is pretty much void. And I made a topic asking for some people to really represent Ike as a good character. I've yet to actually make any kind of statement towards you that was false.I never said you sucked, I said you dont make Ike look any better.

And wtf, how the hell do you not know who Inui is?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You act like everyone should revere him as the god you do >_>
Everyone should revere Gimpy as a god. Inui is just one of the more vocal guys I know on Ike.

I'd also like to note I'm not against Kirk or Silven, but both of you two seem to be making the case he's viable in tourneys even though results say otherwise, and Kirk said he's won tourneys, so I had to counter that.

I use facts, I dont really give a **** if I hurt someone's feelings. I'd say both of you aren't that stellar, and I think you're probably better than me. >.<

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
whos inui i looked for vids of him but didn't find any how come you think so highly of his opinion
He has no Brawl vids. Well, i think he has one where he was screwing around with Sheik.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkvNn9gs1Yw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKreqLeohi8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXISgbiPCN4&feature=related

And he has some epic Ganon vids but for the life of me I cant freaking find them.

He's a pretty well known smasher among the top players. Go ahead and check M2k's sig. XP

3xSwords

Smash Lord
^Doesn't M2K know Inui b/c they both in NJ? Inui should really post some vids of brawl if he is as good as you say, b/c I would like to see good ppl besides the usual M2K, Azen, DSF, Futile etc.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
^Doesn't M2K know Inui b/c they both in NJ? Inui should really post some vids of brawl if he is as good as you say, b/c I would like to see good ppl besides the usual M2K, Azen, DSF, Futile etc.
Yeah, I'm pestering him to. I've played him, I know he knows quite a bit, I mean he was playing a lot before the game launched.

Either way, he has some credibility, and is an elitist prick because of it, lol.

Top Bottom