• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

NitH

Smash Cadet
YAY... im coming home to day .... ive been in north carolina all weekend ...and i tell u what im about sick of killing bots.....its all i have im off work tuesday and i get out of class at 4:00 pm maybe we can play after that ... let me kno thx

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Tues is a bad day for me with my exams schedule, as is wednesday, I know Cunning has a terrible exam schedule and gets owned till thursday. He suggested thursday 7:30pm on, and that works for me.

Dr. Steve Brule

Smash Apprentice
hey, here's a combo you can use against cunning kitsune

when you start the match, hold l+r to do a double shield, then hit a to do a double shieldgrab (cuz you have a double shield on). quickly press start to see you do this incredible move on cunning and watch him cry

for your health

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
lol OK, let's just go and dig up vids that are over a year old back when I didn't know how to DI. Also, a total of two shield-grabs on FD with IC's in losers semis of a major tournament against one of the nation's top players. You see if you don't mess up or if you can run a better track record.

Yeah, exactly.

Money match me, Mrobinson.

You too, Brule.

Don't try that IC stuff against me, sir; I have Trail experience, the master of the chain-grabs. :p Oh yeah, go ahead and rely on your shield-grabs, though. See how far that gets you.

(Man, I feel like Tink or Captain Awesome for some reason. heh)

Jekyll

Smash Ace
It's a trap!!!

:roll:Do a barrel roll!:roll:

Legal Disclaimer: The New Improved Indiana Thread and those who have made posts in said thread are not to be held responsible for any injuries gained as a direct result of corresponding with, meeting up with, or playing CunningKitsune. Such injuries include, but are not limited to:
  • Bruises, lacerations, and mortal blows to the ego.
  • Psychological damage leading to a serious, vocal eruption of Johns.
  • Emotional stress.
  • Paranoia.
  • Being shined blind(literally).

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Alright, so Thursday at 7:30 seems to be the time we're gonna set this up. We live in Tarkington Southwest, room number 262.

Dr. Steve Brule

Smash Apprentice
lol OK, let's just go and dig up vids that are over a year old back when I didn't know how to DI. Also, a total of two shield-grabs on FD with IC's in losers semis of a major tournament against one of the nation's top players. You see if you don't mess up or if you can run a better track record.

Yeah, exactly.

Money match me, Mrobinson.

You too, Brule.

Don't try that IC stuff against me, sir; I have Trail experience, the master of the chain-grabs. :p Oh yeah, go ahead and rely on your shield-grabs, though. See how far that gets you.

(Man, I feel like Tink or Captain Awesome for some reason. heh)
ITS TIME FOR BRULES RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****!!!!!!!!!!!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Alright, so Thursday at 7:30 seems to be the time we're gonna set this up. We live in Tarkington Southwest, room number 262.
All right sounds good. i'll see if i can come; i might need to pack and whatnot kuz im leaving the following morning. but i'll try to make it.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Uhh... sure, and feel free to tell your apprentice or whatever.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
lawls I'm not goin to a dorm for smash, what a wacky idea
I'll make him go though
so train him since I'm too lazy to
also, what's your room numbar so I can tell him

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
20+ posts in three days!

IT'S A NEW RECORD!

EDIT: By the way, if you guys ever get anything regular going, please let me know so I can edit it into the first post.

NitH

Smash Cadet
one pointer - don't fight my falco :p

haha smashfest yesterday was awesome. we gotta do that like every week :-D
your falco will beat my ICs one day lol

..ill see yea when u get back kso...

and is every one leave'n for spring brake ...let me kno thx

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I'll be gone for the entirety of break, but Iggy's only going home for this weekend.

By the way, IU guys, when's the next time we can get together? Last time was fun, and now we have still more Smashers willing to join the fray, as you can see. :D

_kSo_

Smash Master
*GASP* can me n joe join your crew??? :)

I swear if i played with you guys consisitantly i'd ****ing get better like SO ****ing quickly kuz you guys are just so ****ING good!

sorry if i sound like a ****ing groupie but i still cant believe how good i got just by playing you that one night. i will practice what you taught me :)

just think how good at smash64 im going to get just by going to EVO 2k7 and playing Isai 0.O

thats gonna be the best! :)

but yea joe, i HAVE beaten your ICs. i think one time i dont remmeber. i would be able to more often if they werent so god**** awkward to fight

Doctor Smash

Smash Rookie
Still Hungover from Smash Heaven

Boy did I get smammered that night. Iggy and Cunning mowed me like a front lawn. But I might be third best at Purdue. And apparently I'm the best "Casual Gamer", which means I'm really good but not really that good. I'll be back at Purdue by Monday if anyone wants me to spam pills in their face.

NitH

Smash Cadet
gasp...iggy guess what....tink went to egl ....

i got smashed so bad

lot of good people went....

eddie, wuwu vijo. i thank that was his name

n e way i go thrashed but i did learn a lot...^_^

...soooooo when we gonna play agian lol

oh and dr smash .....im getting better at L cancel and u proud ..lol and ive picked up samus we will have to play when u get back ^_^

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Man, am I ever glad we stumbled upon a group of such eager Smashers! It's like a breath of fresh air.

(Iggy doesn't play this game anymore. lol WoW FTL @ Iggy.)

Whenever we're free, we'll give you guys a call and/or post. I would like to get something together on Sunday before we delve back into the depths of schoolwork, if that's cool with you guys. Gotta stay sharp for SMYM. :)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I need to host something in my apartment complex for IU/Purdue guys, I'm literally right in between you all...

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
We're always up for more players, that 1 guy, so if we can make something work for everybody, rest assured that we will do so. :) And yeah, Tim, that'd be cool if you could get that running sometime; it'd be a nice change of scenery from the greatness that is SW Tark. heh

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
We're always up for more players, that 1 guy, so if we can make something work for everybody, rest assured that we will do so. :) And yeah, Tim, that'd be cool if you could get that running sometime; it'd be a nice change of scenery from the greatness that is SW Tark. heh
y rnt u on aim nemore? imiss spamming u with bad jokez

Top Bottom