• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Tink

Smash Hero
the shep monthly really didnt show to much. alot of people that said were going to come, didnt. which was really gay and left us with like 14 people for teams and 11 for singles. and even after that, the top placers were me and IL people. so maybe at smym 4 we can get some of the higher placing IN people and go from there.

Guildenstern

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Indianapolis and I need humans to smash with. I've been playing since Melee came out, but I'm still kinda noobish for lack of knowing some of the advanced techniques (WD, shuffle, etc.). I played a lot up at Purdue but we've all graduated now.

kirkq

Smash Ace
Post up if you want to be eligible for the team. It's been a while since I've been to a SHEP monthly, but if I recall the people who placed well and are good candidates are:

Myself
Tink
Ignatius
GOTS
BigC
Gothy
AC
Kirkq?
KishPrime (wasn't there but will likely be on the team)

wtf....i know i suck....but gothmog is on the candidates list.....and im there with a question mark?

A QUESTION MARK??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gothmog[sK]

Smash Journeyman
kirkq said:
Post up if you want to be eligible for the team. It's been a while since I've been to a SHEP monthly, but if I recall the people who placed well and are good candidates are:

Myself
Tink
Ignatius
GOTS
BigC
Gothy
AC
Kirkq?
KishPrime (wasn't there but will likely be on the team)

wtf....i know i suck....but gothmog is on the candidates list.....and im there with a question mark?

A QUESTION MARK??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

haha, u must suck then. besides, atm i am the best smasher on my campus!!!

gothmog is the kirkq counter, I KNOW YOUR MOVES AND WHERE YOU SLEEP!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
marcus hasn't even told me that yet, although i did happen to hear it from some1 else.

Tink

Smash Hero
JEKYLL!!!! come to the portage tourny this week!

and marus moving to BOSTON!?!?!?!? we definitly have to get a big seeing off party/smashfest thing, so i can go :).

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I'm going to try to come to the portage tourney...However, everytime I say I'm coming to a tourney I can't find a ride. Except for Smym4, but finding Joshu's house took nothing short of a miracle...

viperboy_74

Smash Master
the only reason i knew was because his myspace blog andy...

i'm arranging a farewell marcus tourney soon, right after i get a good date from him and it will probably be held at his house... thread to be up soon :).

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
lol... hurray for the topic being alive again sort of... and yeah 3 stocked I think.

Champion_Link

Smash Cadet
I'm in Elkhart IN! I think I've met Kishsquared before. I'm that crazy red head who came to the all nighter at Trinity a few years ago and stunk at videogames. I've gotten alot better since then! You probally think I'm crazy and don't remember me lol. Well I'm probally still considered a noob since I'm still not that great. Oh well. Some more human players to play against would be nice. It'd probally be hard to clear it with the folks before visiting complete strangers to play videogames. Oh well. At least I only have one more year of school left before I have all the smashing freedom in the world! Well I guess it's 2 years. Darn! I'm still a Junior!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
bwahahaha mass interest in the topic, go Iggy for reviving it.

Acid Bath Slayer

Smash Rookie
New.

I'm new, and a relative noob to advanced techniques. I have been reading smash boards for about two weeks now with much interest. This would be my first post. Real interested in getting better by playing more and more advanced players. I live in Valparaiso, Indiana.

Portage isn't far, what is the deal there?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Champion Link and Acid - thanks for posting! It's good to hear of new players popping up around the state. You guys should both check out the Portage tournament this weekend, as well as E=MC^3, which should be one of the largest Midwest tournaments since September (SMYM4). Check the threads for these tournaments for details.

Also, WTFUDGE at Marcus moving away?? What about the Midwest Crew... :(

Acid Bath Slayer

Smash Rookie
I have a friend who might be interested in some Indiana tournaments. I'll try to drag him along to Portage if I end up going. I'll try to get him on here too.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
i think marcus is/will be midwest no matter what.. its like when mike g moved away and was still part of ec.. sorry marcus you are stuck w/ us ^_^

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
I have nothing to say really

o wait i thought of something

SHENANIGANS

*runs*

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
oh? I live off of Gumwood(main turns into gumwood at 23 or whatever)

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
well i too live in indy... ummm have been looking for good people to play for about 8 months up here ((just moved form florida)), have found a couple through the smashboards... yeah but really need to sit down with someone who can beat me for a couple hours and get better... you can't get better from being a lv. 9 over and over... anyways so if anyone should happen to hear (see this post) my cry... please helpa brotha out...

Top Bottom