• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Kinda, but Im in West Laffayette most of the year now, so actually I haven't stayed in one place.

Vokuhila

Smash Cadet
Indiana thread? Sweet.
I still wanna Smash with Tink and Big C, since I apparently live in the same town as them. O_o lol

Jekyll

Smash Ace
?!?!?!?!

Two.of.Hearts = Max!?!?!?!?
NO WAY!!!

Either way, we're ready to unleash alright...I'm just not sure what we've got caged up. Hopefully it isn't a vaccuum function that rhymes with tuck.

...on a completely separate note:
That'd be pretty cool, Brahma. Just PM me a heads up with the date and i'll try to set up something.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Heh, wow, I was not expecting that one at all.

>_>

But yeah, I too would like to get some games in with you guys. Finally, another Smasher at Purdue who actually posts. I will most likely accompany Ignatius, if time can be made where we can both go. I'll tell him when he wakes up, as he has proceeded to turn off his alarm about 18 times now and counting (/exaggeration... or is it...?).

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
You'd better believe it.

I think the IU smashers will be the Average Joe's to Purdue's Globo-Gym.

...especially with team names like Pink Lightning.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
wow...that gives me another thought.
A trip to Ball State might also be in order.

Two: Y'know what? Maybe the world just wasn't ready for a team named Pink Lightning...For Shame.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
This topic is changing for the better. I want to actually amass a list of all Indiana traveling smashers. Post up with hometown if you want to be added.

Also, if you have recurring weeklies of any kind, post the smashboards link and I'll edit it into the topic.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
IU has weekly smashfests every Friday on campus. They normally run from 6PM until midnight(when the lounge closes), but we're currently experimenting with a different location that's available until whenever people want to leave. Anyone interested in attending should just PM me for my cell #(or check the MW phone list. I might be there).

It would be AWESOME to get some outsiders in here from time to time.

kirkq

Smash Ace
Hammond Area: Kirkq (Kouts, IN)

im probably off to purdue lafayette next year, but no guarantees

supposedly tink is too, gonna be crazy ****

tink, kirkq, cunning, iggy within 1 campus

CRAZY ****

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Kirkq, protip room with tink and try to get either tarkington, wiley, or owen as a dorm.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
why would you only want to make a list of traveling smashers? non-traveling smashers' houses can be traveled to by traveling smashers, better just make a list of both.

(non-traveler in beech grove IN)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Erm well if you aren't interested it going to tournaments, why would anyone need to contact you? <_< I can add you if you want, just don't quite understand.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yo I am at Purdue University West Lafayette Campus

I am staying at McCutcheon Hall

PM me if you wanna smash64 because I havent found anybody good here who is even remotely close to beating me lol (not saying im gosu, just saying i havent found anybody that good around)

Look forward to playing people

Also, if anybody wants to do a smashathon, let me kno kuz i havent had one for like 2 months 0.o

kirkq

Smash Ace
we should make indiana power rankings....for the hell of it

1: tink

others for consideration (in no particular order) - cunning, prime, squared, iggy, joshu, AC, GOTS, Big C

people we shouldnt consider - kirkq ....only reason he beats people is because he uses a cheap character

also, wtf this thread is old as hell, i read my post about a kouts brawl in summer 2005 O.o

GotThaRideUp

Smash Rookie
So is this list for only people who are in college? Well if not then my info:

Hometown(actually my home town is in texas but im currently in...) Clinton, Indiana

15 miles from Terre Haute

I've never been to a tournament or anything and don't have much experience.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I live in Peru, Indiana I have never played in any tournaments, but I really want to.
Sorry this may be on short notice, but if you are close to Purdue University, I am holding a tournament this saturday, Feb 10th in the McCutcheon TV lounge at 3:00pm

if you cant make this one, i'll be having another one in a couple weeks so just private message me if you want to come

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Update on the IU smashfests.

IU now holds smashfests every Friday beginning at 6PM and usually ending around 5AM. They're held in on the 6th floor of the Read residence hall. Housing is available as long as I'm contacted ahead of time. Anyone interested should contact me(Terry) at (574)-309-0932 if they have any questions or have trouble reaching the location.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Cunning plans everything, Im just here to look cool. But I can point this out to his attention.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
2 of hearts is max tm? correct?

Well this is matt since we've never talked via smashboards.

Add me to the IU list

Can't wait till sunday

Where are we going to do this? I might want to hook up with some friends there for lunch or something and I don't really know my way around.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking we would try to leave a early as we can on Sunday morning so that we can get back around 8 or 9. Is noon too early to start for you guys?

Oh, and yeah, this is Max.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Hey iggy and joshu. I'm up for smashing some time again. Hopefully you some what remember me. Joshu should cause I bought him dinner at the <3 Shack. lol But really, I'd like to get some matches in some time soon.

geno302

Smash Rookie
Hey Purdue folks.

Kso, count me in for your tourney at McCutcheon today. May be bringing a buddy along too.

To whom it may concern, could you add me to the players list at the top of the thread? Thanks in advance.

See you in a few hours at Purdue.

- Geno

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Hey iggy and joshu. I'm up for smashing some time again. Hopefully you some what remember me. Joshu should cause I bought him dinner at the <3 Shack. lol But really, I'd like to get some matches in some time soon.
I remember you, this Sunday at noon there's a smashfest in my dorm with players from IU, if you're interested.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Nah, Jekyll, it's cool. We have more than a few Smashers on our floor alone; right now, we're already looking at like 5-6 set-ups (in different rooms, of course), so we're covered. :)

Gonna be fun! :D

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Hey thanks for playing us, I learned a lot at least ( I'm the Pichu player btw) I need to work on not being stupid while playing.

We should arrange some friday where lots of people, (I'm looking at you Kish, Iggy, Cunning, AC and Tink and you three from my crew) and anyone else that wants to smash. It's well worth your time and we can give you housing. We smash from 6 until dawn. Aighty

cya

Top Bottom