• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I will discuss the possibility of a full Huntington car for this at my next smashfest. I know at least I'm going to try to find a way to make it, which usually means Ducky would be there.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It's about that time. Who is coming to RETRIBUTION?

Am I getting a full Huntington car? What about Sov? Ren? Count? Hades?
When is it, and I'll see what I can do about it. If I come, Hades will definitely be there, but I have to be sure I can make it, well ahead of schedule. If it's in October, I have drill on the 14th/15th/16th. So, yeah.... Let me know what's up.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Oh, well then.... I might be there. Also prepare to get bodied by Indianapolis this weekend. Full force of Count, Ren, Hades, and myself. Rocking those top tier characters all day. Know your match-ups, kids.

Saw Count at Kilroy's in Broad Ripple, tonight. I don't know how I always meet him in random bars.

:phone:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Oh, well then.... I might be there. Also prepare to get bodied by Indianapolis this weekend. Full force of Count, Ren, Hades, and myself. Rocking those top tier characters all day. Know your match-ups, kids.

Saw Count at Kilroy's in Broad Ripple, tonight. I don't know how I always meet him in random bars.

lol top tier.

Xero and I got dis.

Bringing down the house.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
saw my name. saw excel post.

automatically means I need t come and beat him

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I know sov, I have a friend who goes to Butler so he's right there.

also fun fact Jake. I sang that song in my highschool musical

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion

Indianapolis, more like Indiacrapolis.

hadesblade

Smash Lord

ban yoshi?

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
is anyone in ind close to ky and down to get together an rip some smash melee??????????????????? its so hard to find ppl from ky to play with.....

Top Bottom