• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Looking for other smash players in Vincennes near VU if anyone is up for it message me or Synthe

SoulPech

Smash Master
Hai guys,

Starting next year, I am planning to start doing tournaments
I would like to know if there's any interest for going to Columbus for a tourney??

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Anybody thinking about going to APEX? I know Ducky and I are strongly considering it, and we might take a plane if nobody around here is driving.

If we could get a carpool set up that would be fantastic. There's fighting games too! (Most of the reason we actually want to go)

Atomi

Smash Cadet
hey guys

i just started playing smash bros melee yesterday, and im looking to get as good as i can in the next 5 months. a lot of people told me to visit this thread and find someone to play with or ask for advice and stuff. anyone near Indianapolis?

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Welcome!!!!

There's a small group in fort Wayne. And in soulth bend. I'm sure there are people in indy who play melee, i just don't know them personally. Where in Indiana do you currently live?

:phone:

Gracen

Smash Cadet
hey guys

i just started playing smash bros melee yesterday, and im looking to get as good as i can in the next 5 months. a lot of people told me to visit this thread and find someone to play with or ask for advice and stuff. anyone near Indianapolis?
I have a decent sized crew here in Fort Wayne. If you're willing to make the drive, we can play any given weekend. I can also provide housing if you so choose to stay the night.
PM me for more details.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
hey guys

Indy is pretty dead for melee. Fort Wayne, West Lafayette, and Bloomington are pretty good

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I know Atomi you play fighting games also, so if you came to Purdue for one of our biweeklies there would definitely be both going on.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The Brawl players in Fort Wayne usually host Fighting game stuff btw, so if you ever come down you could probably play fighting games as well.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
hey guys

there are more players than one may expect in the immediate area around louisville.

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
For anyone interested in Super Smash Flash 2, I invite ppl to my place (aka the Man Cave) on Saturday nights and give it a try. I stream it every Saturday night at 8:15pm if you wanna see some gameplay and talk in the chat first.
www.twitch.tv/gr_ya_dad

EDIT: I'm located in Speedway (west side of Indianapolis). PM if interested

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Idk what smashers are in terre haute indiana, but i be there for awhile from the end of this month until sometime in dec. My family is pretty boring, so if anyone down there wants to get together to play or something, id be down. :D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think I remember eBash. The place you go to pay to play games and stuff..? I just remember trying to play left 4 dead there with people and it was a bunch of 12 year olds running around playing call of duty. @_@

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm not the biggest fan of the place but LoZ has friends that work there and they usually let them play for free when they meet up there.
Play for free you say? :0
Lol

Well I will probably be there Friday and Saturday night playing borderlands 2 with my bother, since he only wants to play fps stuff with me. Sooo....idk.... XD

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yo anyone in here interested in joining my carpool to Apex? I think I need to fill 2 spots

PM me please :)

voorhese

Smash Master
U might as well be a Chicagoan being that close to them =P

We will gladly take you, but don't feel obligated to only go to us for improvement.

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
Hah, it's fine. Melee is just jealous that we have DACUS. >:D OMG 2PRO. Can't wait 'til I get to play an offline tournie with you guys. ^^ Also, I just wanted to let you guys know. I know that Indiana is dead, but it's been getting better. I suggest that we should create an Indiana ONLY/Midwest skype chat group so that we can discuss multiple topics. I believe it would be a great way to get our players together. :)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
'sup fools

I've been bedridden for the past 4 days and apparently that motivated me to update all this nonsense.

I've added both Brawl and Melee events of interest to the OP now, so that the Purdue and Indy guys can use this as an info hub just as much as any of the Brawl guys do. Having said that, if I'm missing a melee tournament that looks interesting, lemme know and I'll add it.

Otherwise, I've added a fair amount of tournaments to the OP so check them out

Top Bottom